IGNORED

Avionski udesi i nesreće

dare...

Egipćani su pristrasni i njihove verzije se ne mogu uzimati kao pouzdane. Ovo će jednostavno morati da sačeka dok istražni tim malo uznapreduje sa analizom ostataka aviona. To je tačno onaj scenario koji instant-mediji ne vole jer ne mogu da istog dana objave uzrok udesa a sledećeg dana izveštavaju uživo iz kuće nekog od umešanih ili odgovornih.

U međuvremenu britanski mediji ubijaju vreme opštom ofanzivom na temu: "UK i SAD su odmah rekle da će Putinova avantura u Siriji izložiti nedužne ruske građane opasnosti i sada imamo vojne i civilne mrtvačke vreće koje se vraćaju ruskoj javnosti koja i onako nije bila impresionirana prethodnim avanturama u Ukrajini".

Dobro je to za njihove građane, ali cenim da se to u Ruskim medijima malo drugačije prikazuje, te  da Rusi imaju drugu percepciju ovih događaja...

Kako im nije padalo na pamet da to pišu kada su bombardovali ________________ (popuniti zemlju po želji)? Kako to onda nije izlagalo UK/US dravljane problemima, a vreće su se vraćale... Čuj vreće, padale im zgrade po New Yorku...

Kažu da je CVR "znatno oštećen" tokom pada, pa će se tek videti šta se može iskoristiti, FDR je u OK stanju, podaci su isčitani i prekopirani za potrebe istražnog tima.

Err

We advise British nationals in Sharm to check with their airline or tour operator on their travel plans. The additional security measures will include permitting passengers to carry hand baggage only and transporting hold luggage separately. We are working with the airlines to ensure there are suitable arrangements in place to reunite passengers with their belongings as soon as possible.

UK putnici će se kući vratiti samo sa ručnim prtljagom, a ostalo će im biti dopremljeno naknadno.  :mellow:

Msm, zar nije lakše da otvaraju svaki kofer i svaku torbu i ručno pretraže sve, nego da se zajebavaju na ovaj način?

Err

UK putnici će se kući vratiti samo sa ručnim prtljagom, a ostalo će im biti dopremljeno naknadno.  :mellow:

Msm, zar nije lakše da otvaraju svaki kofer i svaku torbu i ručno pretraže sve, nego da se zajebavaju na ovaj način?

Može ako će da skupe putnike jedno 7-8 sati pre poletanja.

Pa kad ti se tako prekida boravak onda ti je isti đavo.

Izgleda da ozbiljna sumnja pada na utovar prtljaga na SSH.

Pa i nije, niko ne želi da provede pola dana u čekaonici i po hodnicima aerodroma.

Ako imaju (a imaju) sumnju na bezbednost onda im je cilj da njihovi putnici samo projure do aviona a ne da ih drže na gomili dajući nove ideje teroristima.

Имају велику, али недовољну да покрију толику површину.

Камере направе снимак, мало касније кад се сателит помере направе следећи и тако део по део. Пошто се не покрива цела територија у истом тренутку могуће је да доста тога промакне.

Путање осматрачких сателита су познате великим силама, и знају кад су ”прозори” кад одређена територија није покривена.

Просперо, 

ИЦ и видљиви спектар се осматрају преко телескопа попут Хабла, са огледалом. Ту наравно постоји ограничење величине, сумњам да су већа од 2 метра.

U zavisnosti od namene, imas instrumente sa visokom rezolucijom, ali malim vidnim poljem ili one sa velikim vidnim poljem, ali malom rezolucijom. Ogranicenja su delom do optike, delom do kamera. Pretpostavljam da je u ovom slucaju veliko vidno polje sa malom rezolucijom i visokom kadencom (geostat satelit koji neprestano snima odredjeno podrucje). Piksel na slici u tom slucaju je recimo negde izmedju nekoliko desetina i nekoliko stotina metara. Nedovoljno da vidis obrise aviona, ali vise nego dovoljno da uhvatis termicki dogadjaj poptu eksplozije koji je "osvetlio" nekoliko piksela u IC. Pritom, u ovom slucaju vrlo je moguce da je eksplozija uhvacena nekim meteoroloskim satelitom, a ne nekom tajnom vojnom masinerijom.

Russian president Vladimir Putin agrees to suspend Russian flights to Egypt

ceo Egipat, a ne samo Sinai. Ko zna šta mu je sinoć preko telefona rekao Kameron.

ID je mogla samo da sanja ovakav rasplet. Panika na sve strane, propada egipatski turizam (samim tim i egipat)...

INFO FRANCE 2. Crash dans le Sinaï : l'explosion n'était pas d'origine accidentelle, indiquent les boîtes noires

L'explosion survenue en vol ne serait pas consécutive à une panne du moteur, selon un enquêteur ayant eu accès aux boîtes noires.

Navodno, crna kutija (CVR, pretpostavljam) sugeriše da se čula eksplozija, i to ne nakon otkaza motora nego pre, tj. kao prvi "zanimljivi" događaj.

Daily Fail, fwiw:

Rocket 'attack' on UK tour jet: Pilot with 189 passengers dodged missile above Sharm El Sheikh in August with just 'seconds to spare from disaster'

• Thomson flight from London took evasive action after pilot spotted missile 
  • Holidaymakers were not told they had been just seconds from disaster 
  • Comes amid claims British jihadists discussed ISIS 'mole' in Sharm el-Sheikh moments after a Metrojet plane crash in Sinai, killing 224 on board

A British plane carrying 189 passengers came 'within 1,000ft' of a rocket as it approached Sharm El Sheikh, it emerged last night.
The Thomson flight from London Stansted only took evasive action after the pilot spotted the missile speeding through the air.
The jet landed safely, and holidaymakers were not told they had been seconds from disaster.
The revelation comes amid claims British jihadists had spoken about an Islamic State 'mole' at Sharm el-Sheikh airport minutes after a Metrojet plane crashed in Sinai, killing all 224 on board.

2E2FBD9300000578-3307741-image-a-2_14468

Whitehall sources revealed that, in the days after the Russian airliner (pictured) was downed last weekend, they trawled back through communications data intercepted on suspects in Syria and Egypt

According to the Sun, British extremists were discussing details of the plot in online 'chatter' picked up by US intelligence officers.
Sources told the newspaper there was suggestion there might still be an Islamic State agent active in Sharm el-Sheikh airport.
Meanwhile, US news outlet NBC said American officials had heard leaders from the terror group boasting about the downing of a Russian passenger jet over Egypt.
Citing unnamed officials, the report said ISIS chiefs in Raqqa, Syria, were heard speaking to an affiliated group in the Sinai Peninsula about taking down the plane and how it was done.

An intercepted message from the group also warned of 'something big in the area' before the crash.

The Department for Transport confirmed the Thomson near-miss incident took place on August 23 – just two months before the Metrojet plane crash.
A source said: 'The first officer was in charge at the time but the pilot was in the cockpit and saw the rocket coming towards the plane.
'He ordered that the flight turn to the left to avoid the rocket, which was about 1,000ft away.'
They said the five members of cabin crew only found out about the incident after landing. 

The 'shaken' staff were offered the chance to stay the night in Egypt, but chose to head straight back to the UK on a flight that took off with no internal or external lights. 

The missile that nearly struck the Thomson jet was also spotted by another of the carrier's planes as it approached Sharm El Sheikh, the source said.
'The crew were told the rocket was from an Egyptian military exercise, but with what has happened there is a lot of fear,' they added. 'The incident left staff petrified.'
In July, the Foreign Office warned British tourists of a 'high threat' from terrorism and advised against travelling to northern Sinai.
The peninsula plays host to a range of extreme groups, including Ansar Beit al-Maqdis, or Champions of Jerusalem, which emerged in 2011.

The militants, who recently declared their allegiance to Islamic State and renamed themselves Sinai Province, are thought to have access to a range of weaponry and explosives but have never targeted aircraft before. Although the Egyptian government insists the conflict is limited to small pockets, co-ordinated attacks on police and soldiers have killed hundreds as the situation threatens to spiral out of control.
Tim Williams, of security firm Stirling Assynt, has tentatively blamed Sinai Province for downing the Russian Airbus, warning that it 'has the capability to carry out an attack of this sort'.
He suggested that the atrocity would fit 'wholeheartedly with ... its emerging agenda to target Egypt's tourist sector in this way, and also to target Russian interests'. 
He continued: 'There are huge risks to the Egyptian government – the tourist industry is absolutely critical to their economy. 

'Sharm El Sheikh is at the centre of that, and they are very, very assertively trying to control the narrative around this, so they can try and minimise damage to their sector, and to try and ensure that they retain the support of a significant proportion of the Egyptian population, and deliver economic progress to them.'
Thomson initially declined to comment but in a comment late last night said: 'Thomson Airways can confirm that an event was reported by the crew of flight TOM476 on 23rd August 2015.

'Upon landing into Sharm el-Sheikh, an initial assessment was conducted and the event was immediately reported to the UK Department for Transport (DfT) in line with established protocol.
'The DfT conducted a full investigation in conjunction with other UK Government experts.
'After reviewing the details of the case, the investigation concluded that there was no cause for concern and it was safe to continue our flying programme to Sharm el Sheikh.' 

The altitude of its plane and its geographical position at the time it encountered the rocket has not been revealed.
A government spokesman said: 'We investigated the reported incident at the time and concluded that it was not a targeted attack and was likely to be connected to routine exercises being conducted by the Egyptian military in the area at the time.'