IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Ryan Franco

10 hours ago, Escalade said:

Sansa vam se namece kao logican izbor:fantom:

Mudro zbori covek. Uglavnom samo da Dany zagine, a da glupi Jon ne bude kralj Sve ostalo ce biti prihvatljivo posle svega

Zanimljiv post kako je izostanak jednog lika iz knjiga uticao na GoT

(Spoilers Main) 99% of the show's problems are due to the omission of Young Griff/(f)Aegon

u/boss-92

The remaining 1% is Olly.

For real though, it is blatantly obvious how the seemingly minor decision by D&D to not include Young Griff in the show, has now come back to haunt them. Because the exclusion of Young Griff / f(Aegon) led to the following:

Dorne plot butchered, Doran Martell wasted as a character.

Character assassination of Varys.

No meaningful opposition for Daenerys in Westeros, hence we got three (!) ambushes at sea by Euron, Rhaegal getting sniped, Cersei getting the Golden Company (who ended up being useless)... basically an entire power shift that felt very forced.

Character assassination of Tyrion because he had to make stupid decisions, due to the reason mentioned above.

Daenerys shifting to 'burn all the civilians/children' mode for no reason. This descent into madness would have made more sense if, say, (f)Aegon had captured King's Landing from Cersei and was loved by the people.

Jaime's arc was partially ruined because Cersei survived for so long.

Cersei spent an entire season drinking wine and standing on a balcony. She should've died shortly after blowing up the Sept of Baelor. There should have been proper riots followed by (f)Aegon besieging King's Landing.

Character assassination of Littlefinger, since he had nothing meaningful left to do. If (f)Aegon had been included and would be supported by Varys, we could have continued the idea that the entire show is basically an elaborate chess match between Littlefinger and Varys (of course, eventually Sansa would take over from Littlefinger). Imagine Littlefinger trying to manipulate Daenerys to burn the Red Keep.

Exclusion of elephants in the Golden Company. Truly outrageous.

The exclusion of Quentyn Martell (and his death) made the moment where Jon rides Rhaegal quite insignificant.

Lack of any politics in S7/S8, especially regarding the Reach and Dorne. If 2-3 kingdoms would have rallied behind (f)Aegon, we could have still had politics and not have the feeling that Westeros consists of only 3 places (Winterfell, King's Landing, Dragonstone) and a bunch of main characters.

The Long Night (or I should say, One Night Stand) took only one episode and one battle, while three episodes were spent on dealing with King's Landing. However, due to the early timing of (f)Aegon's arrival in Dorne, it was likely that Daenerys would have had to deal with him before or during the Long Night, hence the battle against the Night King could have gotten the time and focus that it deserved. It also sets up a potential redemption arc for Daenerys (if she fights Aegon, stands in a snow-covered Red Keep, then returns to help Jon win against the Night King at the cost of her own life).

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Vidiš valjda da se autor zajebava? Fegon je suvišan lik čak i u knjigama, ako je nekog OK što su isekli u seriji onda je to on. 
Ne verujem da ga je Martin ubacio bez razloga... nije da mu fali likova :)

Pa fali mu svakako sposobnosti da se fokusira na postojeću priču/likove. Uvodi šesnaest novih podzapleta u svakoj knjizi, ne znam na primer da li se sećaš ko je Sarella Sand i šta šta treba očekivati od nje...

Young Griff je Mummer's Dragon, odigraće svoju ulogu, ali svaka stranica koja na to odlazi je stranica manje Starkova, Lanistera, zombija i zmajeva.

3 hours ago, arheolog1981 said:

Za Vičera je literarni predložak prilično tanak... ne znam ni ja dal da očekujem da Netflix nešto pametno napravi.

Sto tanak, jel ne valjaju knjige? Vec jedno sto godina planiram da ih procitam, ali nikako da pocnem.

^^ meni se čini da je mladi Grif mehanizam koji će poterati Deneris u Vesteros, kao kad čuje da ima drugi Targ koji pretenduje na presto. Debeli je nekoliko puta pomenuo da se izgubio u pisanju oko Deneris i da ne zna kako da razveze njen put.

Pa fali mu svakako sposobnosti da se fokusira na postojeću priču/likove. Uvodi šesnaest novih podzapleta u svakoj knjizi, ne znam na primer da li se sećaš ko je Sarella Sand i šta šta treba očekivati od nje...

Young Griff je Mummer's Dragon, odigraće svoju ulogu, ali svaka stranica koja na to odlazi je stranica manje Starkova, Lanistera, zombija i zmajeva.
Da, Arellas ili tako nešto? Sem ga/ je sreće u Citadeli? Dobro, jeste to tačno... s ove tačke kad gledam trebaće mu 5 knjiga da sve završi :)

2 hours ago, Weenie Pooh said:

Vidiš valjda da se autor zajebava? Fegon je suvišan lik čak i u knjigama, ako je nekog OK što su isekli u seriji onda je to on. 

Мислим да је тај потпуно резултат неког ко Мартину пише сад књиге. Безвезе бачен у причу.

Edited by porucnik vasic
1 hour ago, porucnik vasic said:

Мислим да је тај потпуно резултат неког ко Мартину пише сад књиге. Безвезе бачен у причу.

:vermez3:

Apdejt spojlera za ep. 6, poster je video i prošlu epizodu, od njega su potekli detalji Cleganebowl-a. Ovo je na papiru zlato, kako će tek na ekranu da izgleda :D

Jon, Davos and Tyrion are walking through the aftermath of Kings Landing. Tyrion walks through what's left of the castle and sees Jaime's hand so he starts to uncover the rubble and he confirms both Cersei and Jaime are dead. They find Grey Worm and his men they have Lannister Soldiers trapped and they're about to kill them. Jon trys to tells Grey Worm to stop. Grey Worm tells Jon that its the queens orders. Then they cut to Dany giving a speech pretty much saying how she freed the people from Kings Landing and the new goal is freeing the rest of the world. Dany turns to Tyrion and tells him he committed treason. Tyrion tells her that she killed thousands of innocent people and he takes off the hands pin and throws it. Dany sends him to prison.

Jon goes to see her and she sitting on the Iron throne alone and John tells her that she needs to stop being a crazy bitch and that Grey Worm killed the Lannisters army from the previous scene. Dany tells Jon that she's doing it for the people. Jon pretends to understand and tricks her. When her guard is down he stabs her. Drogon comes and is standing over her body and he burns or melts the Iron throne and carries her away.

Grey Worm has Tyrion and Jon as his prisoners. The *council is (led by Sansa) tells Grey Worm to release Jon back to them but he refuses. That's when Tyrion says that the new King or Queen should decide what happens to Jon. Sam suggest for a democratic vote for the new king. Tyrion calls that idea stupid. The council votes and decide Bran Should be the King. Bran picks Tyrion as his hand.

Tyrion tells Jon that his punishment is going back to the wall and join the Knights Watch. Grey Worm accepts Jons punishment. He doesn't bend the knee leaves with his troops and Dothraki on ships to go free Slave cities. They show Tyrion leading the council. Jon says goodbye to Sansa and Arya. Arya tells them she isn't going back home. She's going to explore whatever is west of Westeros because that's where no one has been.

The final scene is a Closing montage. You see Arya on a ship, Sansa ruling Winterfell and Jon doesnt stay at the wall he reunites with Tormund and Ghost.

Council Members: Samwell Tarly the Grand Maester, Davos Seaworth Master of ships, Bronn Master of Coin and High Garden, Brienne (not sure) Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Yara Greyjoy Lord of Iron Islands, Robin Arryn Lord of Kingdom of the Mountain and the Vale, Gendry Baratheon Lord of Storm's End, Yohn Royce Lord of Runestone, Hound doesn't get mentioned., Podrick is wheeling around Bran and he protects him.

Ellaria Sand doesn't get mentioned (i asked because she's alive). Sam mentions that they seen Drogon in some location but aren't sure. Bran just says, "ill look for him" They don't have a Master of Laws and Whisperers. Tyrion is looking for the right people to fill those spots. They don't clarify what Bran did when he was in warg during The Long Night. Did i forget to mention the most important detail about this entire episode? our good boy gets a pat from Jon.

The council kind of forgot that the Wall has fallen, the white walkers are destroyed, and wildlings are our friends now?

Kakav crni Night's Watch? Ili možda Knights Watch nije typo, možda je u pitanju reality show u kom se najzgodniji vitezovi Westerosa bore za prestižnu Loras Tyrel nagradu?

The council kind of forgot that the Wall has fallen, the white walkers are destroyed, and wildlings are our friends now?

Kakav crni Night's Watch? Ili možda Knights Watch nije typo, možda je u pitanju reality show u kom se najzgodniji vitezovi Westerosa bore za prestižnu Loras Tyrel nagradu?

Loras & Renly trophy biggrin.png Al kakva asasinacija lika i dela Egona smile.png To good not to be truth...

PS:

Crkoh kad sam pročitao za ruku :D

Ajde ruka, ali Dothraki sad slede Grey Worma :lol: Sigurno još nose one gunjeve koje su nabacili na Severu, pa u njima posle jahali i kroz topli King's Landing. Sad će to da postane moda i na Essosu.