IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Ryan Franco

Pa ima ulogu u jednom od zanimljivijih podzapleta, onog oko Jaime i Brienne, plus kao nekakva morbidna naplata dugova u backgroundu sa konstantnim vešanjem Frejeva.

Upravo to - još jedan podzaplet od mnogih, zbog čega je i zapao u ćorsokak debeli. Mislim da ovim samo dodatno komplikuje sebi glavnu priču.

Al ajde, nek me demantuje debeli - novom knjigom :naughty:

While the “Game of Thrones” episode “Beyond the Wall” had many talking about the insane fight sequences between humans, zombies, and dragons, others were more concerned with gaps in the timeline of the storytelling.

After the episode aired, fans vented frustrations online that Gendry running back to Eastwatch, sending a raven to Daenerys, and Daenerys arriving to save the day with her dragons all happened far too quickly. Alan Taylor, who directed “Beyond the Wall,” explained how the production team approached the timeline during filming.

“We were aware that timing was getting a little hazy,” Taylor told Variety. “We’ve got Gendry running back, ravens flying a certain distance, dragons having to fly back a certain distance…In terms of the emotional experience, [Jon and company] sort of spent one dark night on the island in terms of storytelling moments. We tried to hedge it a little bit with the eternal twilight up there north of The Wall. I think there was some effort to fudge the timeline a little bit by not declaring exactly how long we were there. I think that worked for some people, for other people it didn’t. They seemed to be very concerned about how fast a raven can fly but there’s a thing called plausible impossibilities, which is what you try to achieve, rather than impossible plausibilities. So I think we were straining plausibility a little bit, but I hope the story’s momentum carries over some of that stuff.”

“It’s cool that the show is so important to so many people that it’s being scrutinized so thoroughly,” he continued. “If the show was struggling, I’d be worried about those concerns, but the show seems to be doing pretty well so it’s OK to have people with those concerns.”

Samo mi čekić kvari teoriju :)

Kontam da su i oni plameni mačevi Donderiona i Thorosa efikasniji od oldskul čelika

edit: btw u FRP igrama i fentezi svetovima, warhameri i buzdovani imaju bonus na demiđ protiv undeadova.

Mislim, kenjam i ja jer mi je malkice dosadno,pa tražim kao neku doslednost u seriji :)

Edited by Filozof manijak