IGNORED

Peti oktobar na bliskom istoku i arapskom svetu

Gandalf

u Tunisu, Al Dzazira je pokrivala 24/7 od samog pocetka. i smatra se da su bili jedan od faktora u obaranju Ben Alija.prvog dan protesta u Egiptu, AlDzazirino pokrivanje protesta je bilo vrlo mrsavo. potpuno su se koncentrisali na Palestine Papers. pa je bilo dosta komentara "sta koji qrac radi AJ, sta sa Egiptom?"navodno je pre nekih mesec dana Mubarak bio u Kataru i postigao dogovor sa emirom, da mu se AJ skine s vrata.kako bilo, pretpostavljam da su spoljasnji pritisak na Al Dzaziru i njihova zelja da odrze dobru reputaciju urodili plodom, pa pice Egipat non-stop.edit: sad videh da i NYT pise isto...On Tuesday afternoon, as the street protests in Egypt were heating up, Al Jazeera was uncharacteristically slow to report them, airing a culture documentary, a sports show and more of its “Palestine Papers” coverage of the leaked documents.Many Egyptians felt betrayed, and Facebook and Twitter were full of rumors about a deal between Qatar — the Persian Gulf emirate whose emir, Sheik Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani, founded Al Jazeera in 1996 — and President Hosni Mubarak of Egypt, who visited the emir in Doha last month. Within a day, Al Jazeera was reporting from the streets in Cairo in its usual manic style. :thumbup:

Edited by Gandalf

Deset od početka protesta, troje (dvoje u Suezu, žena na mostu u Kairu pogođena patronom suzavca u glavu) danas, za njih javila i AJ.

Edited by dig_chohano
Within the past few minutes, live video from Cairo, streaming on the Web site of Al Jazeera, showed what the network said were images of the headquarters of President Hosni Mubarak's ruling party in the Egyptian capital on fire. The network also showed video, shot from the window of its office in central Cairo, of heavy smoke and flames on the streets. The sound of shots being fired and explosions of some sort could be hear coming from what the station said was the direction of the country's ministry on information and a state television building

Mubarak (Sadat<Nasser) je jefe koji je potekao iz vojske. Ben Ali je bio obični neodesturlija. Rekao bih da bi to mogao biti neki faktor u vjernosti najvjernijih, p'haps?

Гледам Russia Today упоредом са Џазиром и прилично су ликовали над Америма. Мада прилчично ћуте, само у вестима помињу.

Edited by No7
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic