IGNORED

Vicovi

Vesna

Ovaj sud je zaista smiješan.- Kako to mislite?- Pa lijepo, nakon razvoda braka sve troje djece sud je dodijelio mom bivšem suprugu, iako nijedno nije njegovo

Fata treba da se udaje, i sad, kako se svadba bliži, ona sve uznemirenija, povučena u sebe... Primeti to njena baba, pa joj kaže:- Fato sine, nemoj da brineš ništa, boleće te prve noći, druge će već malo manje da boli, treće ćeš već da se navikneš, biće ti lijepo...Na to će Fata:- Ma baba, ja se jebem ko zmaj, nego šta ću jadna, ne znam da kuvam...

The Pope arrives in heaven, where St. Peter awaites him.St. Peter asks who he is...The Pope: "I am the pope."St. Peter: "Who? There's no such name in my book."The Pope: "I'm the representative of God on Earth."St.Peter: "Does God have a representative? He didn't tell me ..."The Pope: "But I am the leader of the Catholic Church ..."St. Peter: "The Catholic church ... Never heard of it ... Wait, I'll checkwith the boss."St. Peter walks away through Heaven's Gate to talk with God.St. Peter: "There's a dude standing outside who claims he's yourrepresentative on earth."God: "I don't have a representative on earth, not that I know of ... Wait,I'll ask Jesus." (yells for Jesus)Jesus: "Yes father, what's up?"God and St. Peter explain the situation.Jesus: "Wait, I'll go outside and have a little chat with that fellow."Ten minutes pass and Jesus re-enters the room laughing out loud.He says, "Remember that fishing club that I started 2000 years ago? Itstill exists!"

Polaže Crnogorac vozački ispit, po prvi put. Ulazi u auto,(a unutra instruktor i dva član a komisije) sjeda, veže se, vadi 100 evra i stavlja ih više glave, kod štitinika od sunca. Pita neko od njih: "Što je to, jel to neki miiito?" A Crnogorac će: A, ne,ne, to je za muštuluk, ko mi prvi javi da sam položio!

• 2 weeks later...

Pa turbo dizel indzekshn, ovo ono, urbani smo i ludi, kurac palac... Ali pazi, ja volim da slusam haus muziku, opusta me i tako to... Dakle, nije problem u celom TDI-u nego me ovaj idiot jako nervira. Mislim da bi' njega, debelog Macu i onog sto ne zna da kaze R tukao dok ne iznemocam, bez da mi ista lose kazu.

Edited by Zli Gli