IGNORED

Толстый и тонкий

Ryan Franco

A oblak dima veći od cele EU, tvrdi Siberian Times.

Fire and flood apocalypse with wildfires raging and dire threat to Baikal, world’s deepest lake

By The Siberian Times reporter
29 July 2019

Almost 3 million hectares on fire, including Arctic, with fumes having hit area larger than European Union.

https://siberiantimes.com/ecology/others/news/fire-and-flood-apocalypse-with-wildfires-raging-and-dire-threat-to-baikal-worlds-deepest-lake/

Ovi požari su izgleda deo većeg problema.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/qv7g3m/the-arctic-is-on-fire-and-it-might-be-creating-a-vicious-climate-feedback-loop

"These greenhouse gas emissions (which are not offset by future regrowth) will lead to warming, and warming will increase the likelihood of peat soils being drier earlier in the summer and therefore more likely to burn.... In turn leading to more greenhouse gas emissions," Smith said. "It is a classic positive feedback loop."

Evo prevoda na engleski zadnjeg izveštaja, aktivno gase 107 hiljada hektara, a gori im još 2,9 miliona hektara (29.000 km2). Dakle, gase svega 3,6% površine zahvaćene požarima.

31 July 2019
On the forest fire situation in Russia
at 00:00 Moscow time 31.07.2019
According to the information of the regional forestry dispatching services, 32 forest fires on the area of 4,585 hectares were extinguished in Russia during the last day of 30.07.2019.

As of 00:00 Moscow time on 31.07.2019 in the Russian Federation there were 147 forest fires on the area of 107 123 hectares, which were actively extinguished, including

- 59 fires on forest land on the area of 78,226 hectares (Irkutsk region);

- 47 fires on forest lands on the area of 21,963 hectares (Krasnoyarsk Territory);

- 24 fires on forest lands on the area of 1,403 hectares (Republic of Sakha (Yakutia));

- 1 fire on the lands of the forest fund on the area of 853 hectares (Khabarovsk Territory);     

- 4 fires on the lands of the forest fund on the area of 288 hectares (Republic of Buryatia);

- 1 fire on the lands of the forest fund on the area of 48 hectares (Kamchatka Territory);

- 1 fire on the lands of the forest fund on the area of 15 hectares (the Republic of Bashkortostan);

- 1 fire on the lands of the forest fund on the area of 1 hectare (Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous District (Yugra));

- 1 fire on the lands of the forest fund on the area of 1 hectare (Tomsk region).

- 1 fire on the lands of specially protected natural areas on the area of 1,570 hectares (Krasnoyarsk Territory - Tungussky State Nature Reserve);

- 1 fire on the lands of specially protected natural areas on the area of 766 hectares (Khabarovsk Territory - Dzhugdzhuri State Nature Reserve);

- 1 fire on the lands of specially protected natural areas on the area of 279 ha (Republic of Buryatia - Zabaikalsky NP);

- 5 fires on the lands of specially protected natural areas on the area of 1,712 hectares (Irkutsk region - FGBU "Zapovednoe Pribaikalye", "Vitimsky Zapovednik").

The forest fires are extinguished by 2,720 people and 390 vehicles. There are 34 aircrafts on air monitoring, 28 aircrafts on extinguishing.

In the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), 102 Avialesohranna aircraft firefighters are involved. In the Republic of Buryatia, 1 observer pilot of the Avialesohrana FBU is involved. In the Krasnoyarsk region there are 313 Avialesohranna FBU, 36 Tuva Aviation Protection Base of the Republic of Tuva, 50 Tomsk Oblast Aviation Protection Base of the Tomsk Oblast, 12 Novosibirsk Oblast Aviation Protection Base of the Novosibirsk Oblast. The Irkutsk Region has 88 aviation firefighting units of the Avialesohranna and 20 aviation firefighting units of the Republic of Buryatia, the Zabaikalsky forest protection base.

According to the information of the regional forestry dispatching services, at 00:00 Moscow time on 31.07.2019 on hard-to-reach and remote lands of the forest fund in the territory of the Russian Federation are under constant supervision of forest fire-fighting formations and are controlled by space monitoring of 321 forest fires on the area covered by the fire, 2,882,527 hectares, on which extinguishing works on the basis of the decisions of the regional Commissions for prevention and liquidation of emergency situations and ensuring fire safety, including:

- 115 fires on an area of 1,144,873 hectares (Republic of Sakha (Yakutia));

- 62 fires on the area of 1,041,739 hectares (Krasnoyarsk Territory);

- 76 fires in the area of 628,977 hectares (Irkutsk Oblast);

- 20 fires on the area of 41,384 ha (Republic of Buryatia);

- 36 fires on the area of 17,680 hectares (Trans-Baikal Territory);

- 9 fires on the area of 7,484 hectares (Khabarovsk Territory);

- 3 fires on the area of 390 ha (Amur Region).

These fires do not pose a threat to populated areas and the economy, and the projected costs of extinguishing them exceed the predicted damage that may be caused by them.

Decisions to stop or suspend forest firefighting operations are made by the Commissions for Prevention and Elimination of Emergencies and Ensuring Fire Safety of the executive authorities of the Russian Federation constituent entities on the basis of Articles 81 - 84 of the Forest Code of the Russian Federation, Order of the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation No. 426 dated October 8, 2015 "On Amendments to the Rules of Extinguishing Forest Fires" approved by Order of the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation No. 313 dated July 8, 2014.

The fire-hazardous season is open in 83 regions of the Russian Federation.

The emergency mode was introduced in 4 subjects of the Russian Federation: the entire territory of the Irkutsk Region, Krasnoyarsk Territory, 2 municipal districts of the Republic of Buryatia, 1 municipal district of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).

A special fire safety regime has been introduced in 41 constituent entities of the Russian Federation: throughout the territory of the Belgorod, Vladimir, Lipetsk, Moscow, Ryazan, Tambov, Rostov, Nizhny Novgorod, Orenburg, Kurgan, Tyumen Regions, Stavropol, Perm Territories, Republics of Kalmykia, Mordovia, Udmurtia, Chuvashia, Altai, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Area, in 3 municipal districts of the Tver Region, 1 municipal area of the Yaroslavl Oblast, 1 municipal area of the Vologda Oblast, 1 municipal area of the Leningrad Oblast, 2 municipal areas of the Volgograd Oblast, 16 municipal areas of the Krasnodar Territory, 1 municipal area of the Republic of Adygea, 1 municipal area of the Republic of Dagestan, 11 municipal areas of the Penza Oblast, 8 municipal areas of the Republic of Bashkortostan, 2 municipal areas of the Sverdlovsk Oblast, 5 municipal areas of the Chelyabinsk Oblast, 3 municipal areas of the Altai Territory, 22 municipal areas of the Transbaikal Territory, 44 municipal areas of the Krasnoyarsk Territory, in 21 municipal areas of the Republic of Buryatia, 1 municipal area of the Jewish Autonomous Region, 1 municipal area of the Kamchatka Territory, 3 municipal areas of the Magadan Oblast, 12 municipal areas of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), 14 municipal areas of the Khabarovsk Territory, 2 municipal areas of the Chukchi Autonomous Region.

In case of detection of a forest fire it is necessary to call the phone of the Federal Forestry Dispatching Service "Direct line of forest protection" - 8-800-100-94-00.

Responsibility for the prevention and extinguishing of forest fires is vested in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation (Forest Code of the Russian Federation - Art. 83).

Careless handling of fire, fire breeding, burning of firewood, forest litter, dry grass and other forest combustible materials with violation of fire safety rules in the forest and in the areas directly adjacent to the forests, is prosecuted by law.

Information on the forest fire situation in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation since the beginning of 2019

https://aviales.ru/popup.aspx?news=5495 (original na ruskom)

Edited by vememah

Tu se ne moze mnogo uraditi, vojna industrija bi trebala da se razvija na tu stranu... suzbiti ovalve (ne)prirodne stihije

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Roger Sanchez said:

Od Putinove Rusije nista se drugo i ne da ocekivati, uostalom ti mehanizmi Dnevnika RTS su davno izmisljeni.

I sumski pozari, i atomizirane eksplozije, i skoro pa precutani demonstranti, i super-sega-mega-specijalna podmornica koja je onomad zamalo potonula u Crnom moru i sahranila nekoliko ljudi, specijalista od kalibra: sve to i jos toliko toga znam(o), tvoja prosvetljenja i skretanja paznje tesko da su ikome potrebna.

Ima, naime, boljih izvora.

Ali meni nikako nije jasno kako to da te nema da se javis na teme poput, na primer:

Predsednica Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović istakla je kako je ponosna na poginulog vojnika Josipa Briškog i dvojicu ranjenih vojnika.

Prisetila se razgovora s vojnicima tokom posjete Avganistanu kada ih je pitala zašto su ovde, a najbolji odgovor je bio odgovor hrvatskog branitelja čije je ime zaboravila i koji je rekao: "recite ljudima da se domovina brani dok su neprijatelj i opasnosti daleko. Ja sam iskusio da kada neprijatelj dođe na kućna vrata je prekrasno".

Zamolila je i tog vojnika da joj se javi, te rekla "da je Hrvatska bila u NATO 1991. godine ne bi se dogodio ni Vukovar ni rat". 

Dalje je istakla da se Hrvatska brani u Avganistanu i da ako Avganistan padne možemo očekivati sedam miliona ljudi koji će krenuti prema Evropi.

Prisetila se i dana "Oluje" rečima kako joj je došlo da uzme pušku i ode na bojište, ali je bila svesna da ima dužnost u Ministarstvu spoljnih poslova...

Ili si, po obicaju, iznad toga? ;)

Da zataskvaju je skoro sigurno jer se radi o tajnom vojnom projektu.

Ali sama vest da se ozbiljno razvija motor na nuklearni pogon za krstarece rakete je izuzetno znacajna.

Koliko znam SAD imaju slican projekat, verovatno Kinezi isto nesto mute.

To ce imati veliki znacaj za civilni avio saobracaj kao i svemirska putovanja i istrazivanja.

• Krošek pinned this topic
  • Krošek unpinned this topic
  • Redoran locked and unlocked this topic
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic