• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• katamaran

• Indy

• Sludge Factory

• Jolly Roger

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Šta si našao? Ako nećeš da podeliš s društvom, daj bar u opštim naznakama koji tip PODATAKA...

Neku seriju koju gledam. Tri sezone 720p. Torent jedne ima preko 20 gigabajta a sidera nigde.

guglao sam "search ftp" pa sam trazio na prvom indekseru koji je iskocio. Down ide preko 6 MB (da veliko b :) ) u sekundi

desvalo mi se ranije da direktno preko gugla natrcim na neki raritet na nekom ftp-u.

Edited by katamaran

zanimljiv info za fanove mikrotorenta

uTorrent 3.4.2 will be banned. No future versions of uTorrent will be white-listed to be used with Bitsoup until a complete and thorough investigation has been conducted and will probably be decided on ownership and development properties of the client itself. Meaning while BitTorrent owns the rights and are developing uTorrent, no future version of this client will be allowed.

The secret Bitcoin mining installation started with build 28913 but as many of you know already, 3.4.2 has been the worst version in the entire series for some time, so we've elected to ban all builds. Who knows, there testing in the global market for these type of activities may be the reasons the 3.x series have been performing so badly compared to the most recent version prior to 3.0's release.

There are debating reports whether the Bitcoin Mining Software is being installed silently or by user error and there are claims that support both sides of the installation. However, it's a fact it's there whether you know it or not and causes serious PC issues. The non hidden installation misleads users by not stating exactly what it is by simply stating it is to solve math problems, and upon a blind update, possibly installs without your knowledge.

We've have always recommended 2.2.1 as it truly is the last clean and stable uTorrent client you can use. Once you downgrade, be sure it doesn't update on installation and turn off the auto update feature in the settings.

lol, šta, korisnici mikrotorenta prave bitkoine tvorcima softvera? :lol:

nekako mi je glupo da se žalim, s obzirom na ono za šta koristim torente, ali ipak...

Sad mi iskocilo. Kolko vidim podmecu majnere u novije verzije. Moja je posle ove koju su oznacili kao poslednju sigurnu tako da verovatno kopam li kopam

srecom ne koristim previse torente :)

Edited by katamaran

ja sam danas deinstalirao uTorrent 3.2 u znak protesta i iskopao 2.2 na netu pa ga stavio.... u principu je sve isto brzo na pravi pogled ko i ranije, ali nema glupih reklamica i trica pa je sigurno lakše po kompjuter - zapravo sam tu stariju verziju ionako dugo koristio, a na ovu kasniju prešao sticajem okolnosti i držao iako me nervirala :(

inače koliko agresivno ganjaju poznate torrent sajtove i trekere poslednjih meseci, postao sam redovan posetilac na torrentfreak.com