IGNORED

Deformisane izreke i sentence

3opge

Пошто (пошто? бесплатно!) више пишем на енглеском него на српском, углавном ми онда и долазе такве ствари... а баш волим да их радим, да мало заврнем фразу, таман толико да осете да нешто није у реду а не стигну да примете шта. Ево дела збирке:2nd class strugglea completely different kettle of wormswho lives in a glass house shouldn't throw the first stonebenefit of the shade of the doubtlife or death insurancecame to pass go.for hours on end of the worldraise the bar tenderlyhe's been behind so many barslet's call it an afternoonelection results are still too early to call ghostbustersdon't bogart that joint venturefor the very first time after time and again.you can't say that againyou can hear the hills rollingobservation makes you see thingshe doesn't take no for an answer - he takes it for a walk/a while/a fool/to a dinner.it only goes to show, doesn't run there.it only goes to show, doesn't go to hide.substance abuse or even torture.by all legal and paralegal means...on an everydaily basis.-you must be kidding!-you can't force me....и као спорт за ово пролеће, кад год неко направи "try and ~", направим се мало блесав и побркам редослед - беше А и Б или можда Б и А? I'll do and try something about it.

-you must be kidding!-you can't force me.
must + be & ing = probability, a ne obligation
У томе је и деформација (види наслов топића). Ја оно пре инга схватио озбиљно.
must + be & ing = probability, a ne obligationУ томе је и деформација (види наслов топића). Ја оно пре инга схватио озбиљно.
i ja shvatila ozbiljno. eto deformacije :blush: