IGNORED

NCAA

kobni zelaya

Kakav si ti fan boy :DA cudi me da nisi jos uvek nista napisao kako je Duke do jaja i kako ce razneti McDermottse :D
Duke je najgora kosarkaska fransiza koja je ikada postaja(gora cak i od Fakersa)! lepo ih je objasnio Jalen. a kada bog kosarke kaze svoje, ti i Edin mozete samo da se pokrijete usima :P
Koji tim sledeci fasuje freakov kiss of death?
UNC nije bio freak curse, to se ne odnosi na timove za koje navijam(iliti UNC i Cuse u NCAA basket) :Dvec samo tamo di pokusavam biti "realan"
jastakad vec pricamo o draftu, cijenim da ce imati pristojnu nba karijeru.
Cenim da će Bullsi da uzmu ili njega ili Dienga na draftu.Baš dosta blow out pobeda u ovoj rundi.
Duke je najgora kosarkaska fransiza koja je ikada postaja(gora cak i od Fakersa)!
alma mater :D

http://www.foreignpo...madness_problemThe visceral distaste for the Blue Devils seems to be one of the few things that unites Americans of all description. You can even buy "Duke Sucks: A Completely Evenhanded, Unbiased Investigation Into the Most Evil Team on the Planet." A few years back, Duke dominated an MSNBC poll on the most hated team in any sport, with 53 percent naming the Devils over every other team in every other sport in the world....This national consensus is fascinating, in that it seems utterly blind to what the rest of the planet knows deeply and profoundly: In world politics, we're Duke. Americans like to think they are Butler, the scrappy unheralded Midwestern underdogs

. But let's be real. The United States is a global superpower, since 1990 the unipolar hegemon atop the global order. In the Middle East it is the imperial hub, a status quo power with deep security and military alliances with almost every regime and global sanctions against the few remaining "rogues." When the world looks at the United States, it doesn't see Butler. It sees Duke.
Edited by Gandalf

the most interesting man in the worldhttp://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/colleges/florida-gulf-coast-coach-andy-enfield-becomes-a-star-of-the-ncaa-tournament/2013/03/23/c56b8e5e-93ec-11e2-ba5b-550c7abf6384_story.html