IGNORED

R.I.P.

bad music for bad people

9 hours ago, Indy said:

RIP Peter Green

B.B. King once said Green “has the sweetest tone I ever heard. He was the only one who gave me the cold sweats.”

Upravo to, zmarci

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• aram

• bad music for bad people

• maheem

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/jul/26/peter-green-guitar-pioneer-who-made-the-blues-his-own?utm_term=Autofeed&CMP=twt_gu&utm_medium&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1595747404

During the early 1980s, I went to hear then 70-something Charley Booker – one of the last Mississippi Delta blues greats of his generation still playing – at the Halstead Blues bar on Chicago’s Near North Side. Booker was living in Indiana nearby, and his band was young and white, which raised the question, during the break: can they do it? Can white men play the blues?

“There’s three white kids can play the blues good as any black man,” replied Booker. Which? “Johnny Winter, Stevie Ray Vaughan and, oh, that Englishman of yours, er… now what’s his name…?”

“Eric Clapton?” I volunteered.

“No, NO! Not him, the other one – Peter Green.”

nisam ni znao da je bio živ.  Čudan lik

Ovo smo redovno svirali pre više od deset godina. Dobro prolazilo na svirkama jer je retko ko spajao obe pesme, svi su svirali uglavnom samo Oh Well

RIP

• +1 1

sad pustio originalne verzije pesama i kontam da ih verovatno nisaam čuo od 2007. godine jer smo ovo često svirali.

Ceo Then play on album je sjajan. Moj pokojni stric ga je voleo i pričao mi o njemu.

Fosili su mi svakako bolja prošlost hrvatskog popa i velika je šteta što vokalni aranžmani na tragu ABBA nisu bolje snimani i rezani, bili su odlični.

Možda nije trenutak, ali kao producent je bio užasan. Svi ti aerodromi i srebrna krila...uh

Sent from fav toy

• +1 1

Dujmić i Novi fosili je čista nostalgija ... comfort music SFRJ. Majstor koji je znao da podiđe, guilty pleasure for life. Ali ko nije imao bar jednu singlicu u kući koja je preživela i do danas negde u garaži je omašio SFRJ. 

• +1 3