Top Posters In This Topic

• Lrd

• Arkadija

• MiddleClass

• Filipenko

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Skoro da sam zaboravila da se braća vratiše.Ah, pa fina je epizoda bila, malko obojena tamnim tonovima, ali ne može svaka epizoda da bude vesela. Jedino ne znam, možda sam propustila, da li će biti i desete sezone? Ako neće, ovo možda nagoveštava rastanak.

...da li će biti i desete sezone?
Zar Supernatural neće trajati sve dok glavni glumci napune 65 godina? huh.gif
Ko prestao da snima Supernatural, ne imao od srca poroda, ni muškoga ni djevojačkoga.
  • 2 weeks later...

Zvanično odobrena 10. sezona, weeeee! 

The CW has handed renewal orders to five series for the next TV season, and they're all shows that are popular around these parts.

69533-300x204.jpgRenewals have gone out for a third season of Arrow, second years for The Originals and Reign, Supernatural Season 10, and a sixth season of The Vampire Diaries. No word yet on the fates of other CW shows, including Beauty and the Beast, Hart of Dixie, The Carrie Diaries, The Tomorrow People and the shows Star-Crossed and The 100 which have yet to premiere.

“This season we’ve had great success with our new hit series The Originals paired with Supernatural, giving us our best Tuesday nights in years. The Vampire Diaries is #2 in its time period in the young adult demos, and with Arrow continuing to gain among young men, and Reign growing its time period, we now have strong nights on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I’m very pleased to announce early pickups for all five series, and let our fans know they’ll have more great drama to look forward to next season,” The CW's Mark Pedowitz said in a statement.

Inače, ovaj baja Pedowitz je rekao da je fan serije i da će se snimati dokle god je ljudi budu gledali. Ranije je bio cilj 10 sezona, ali je CW rekao da nema problema da se to produži.

tumblr_ll1hroEHa11qjz3bto1_500.gif

Edited by Lrd