IGNORED

Svastara

Lancia

U procesu sam otkrivanja i slusanja Scott Walkera, iz The Walker Brothers. Bas je ekscentrik, nacin na koji peva, ima i neki dokumentarac BBC-jev, o njemu, gledala sam deo na yt.. Zanimljiva licnost :)

skoro sam gledao you're gonna miss me. tužno.

odličan dokumentarac. koja luda keva u pm. inače, meni je njegov solo rad 10x važniji od 13th floor elevators (realno je prvi lp antologijski, ostalo sranje u poređenju sa "the psych. sounds.."), a živi album "casting the runes" jedna od najboljih live ploča svih vremena. toplo je preporučujem svim ledzep smaračima da čuju nešto dovoljno blisko hardroku, a da nije sranje kakvo je hr u 99% slučajeva ;)

gene clarkovo remek-delo album "no other", prepevan u celosti na koncertu pre par meseci.

The Gene Clark No Other Band performs at Music Hall of Williamsburg at part of the Gene Clark No Other tour.

January 16th, 2014.

Featuring Fleet Foxes' Robin Pecknold, Grizzly Bear's Daniel Rossen, the Walkmen's Hamilton Leithauser, and Iain Matthews of Plainsong/Fairport Convention.

Tracklist:

1. "Life's Greatest Fool" (01:21)
2. "Silver Raven" (06:33)
3. "No Other" (12:27)
4. "Strength of Strings" (18:00)
5. "From a Silver Phial" (25:18)
6. "Some Misunderstanding" (29:51)
7. "The True One" (38:25)
9. "Lady of the North" (43:02)

Iggy Pop, David Bowie, Thurston Moore Unite to Cover the Gun Club's "Nobody's City"
By Zoe Camp on May 2, 2014 at 07:50 a.m.

Axels & Sockets marks the latest installment of the Jeffrey Lee Pierce Sessions Project, which celebrates the legacy of the late Gun Club frontman with covers performed by former band members and acolytes.  Three of those fans – Iggy Pop, David Bowie, and Thurston Moore – have joined forces for a take on the punk bluesman's "Nobody's City". Listen above.
In addition to the aformentioned trio, Axels & Sockets features collaborations with Debbie Harry, Primal Scream, Mark Lanegan. The album, which follows 2012's The Journey is Long, is available now via Glitterhouse.
Axels and Sockets:
01 Iggy Pop & Nick Cave (feat. Thurston Moore)  – Nobody’s City
02 The Amber Lights & Debbie Harry – Kisses For My President 
03 Black Moth – Mexican Love
04 Julie Christensen – Weird Kid Blues
05 Slim Cessna’s Auto Club – Ain’t My Problem Baby
06 Crippled Black Phoenix & Cypress Grove (feat. Mark Lanegan & Bertrand Cantat) – Constant Limbo (Constant Rain)
07 Nick Cave & Debbie Harry – Into The Fire
08 Kris Needs Presents…Honey – Thunderhead
09 Mark Lanegan & Bertrand Cantat – Desire By Blue River
10 The Amber Lights & Xanthe Waite – Kitty In The Moonlight
11 Ruby Throat – Secret Fires 
12 Andrea Schroeder – Kisses For My President 
13 James Johnston – Body And Soul 
14 Primal Scream – Goodbye Johnny (Andrew Weatherall’s Nyabinghi Noir Mix) 
15 Hugo Race – Break ‘Em Down  
16 Cypress Grove – My Cadillac
17 Lydia Lunch & Jeffrey Lee Pierce –  The Journey Is Long 
18 Mark Stewart & Jeffrey Lee Pierce (feat. Thurston Moore) – Shame And Pain 
Listen to the Jeffrey Lee Pierce Sessions Project's tribute to "Constant Limbo (Constant Rain)", performed by Crippled Black Phoenix and Cypress Grove with appearances from Mark Lanegan and Bertrand Cantat:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...