IGNORED

Svastara

Lancia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Možda će nekom biti zanimljivo. Odavno sam bio ubeđen da član Gang of Four, Andy Gill, piše za The Independent. To je podcrtano činjenicom da je kolumnista ne samo muzički kritičar, već i sličnog senzibiliteta onom koji bi se mogao očekivati od velikog post-punk gitariste. Naiđoh danas na usporedbu pevačkih vrlina Šabana Bajramovića i Nusrat Fateh Ali Khana (koju sam i sam napravio neki dan na topiku o Balkanu) iz pera Andy Gilla, pa reših da malo istražim to. Kad, ono, međutim, Andy nije Andy. :D

When Gang of Four guitarist Andy Gill's wife, Time magazine's London Bureau Chief Catherine Mayer, arrives home from work, she gets out a camera to take a picture of myself and her husband together. "I'm fed up having to deny I'm married to you," she explains. I can sympathise, but if she's fed up with the confusion, imagine how Andy and I feel, having now spent three decades denying we're each other.I probably get the better of the deal: The Other Andy Gill is a damn fine guitarist and producer, a member of an influential band whose style effectively furnished The Red Hot Chilli Peppers with an entire career; so being mistaken for him possibly lends my work a certain unearned cachet. I long since tired of correcting the misapprehension, while for Andy, the final straw came when his own father once complimented him about that fine piece he wrote for The Independent.

pjesme o ljubavi, žestokom seksu, drogi i danonoćnom ljubljenju pod zvijezdama – ali izvedba, premda okovana istovjetnim utjecajima raznoraznih opijata i glazbenih žanrova, začuđujuće svježa; niti malo dosadna.zlo :cry:a tako sam bezala od takih bendova jer znam da che mi dusu uzeti... i eto...... pukli su me da gore ne mozh biti