IGNORED

Svastara

Lancia

Madlib was invited to dig through the record library at Radio France during his recent trip to Paris. In this video he talks with Laura Leishman about a few of the records, and his own influences.

Edited by Jimmy Kowalski

AUSTIN CITY LIMITSQueens of the Stone Age

Queens of the Stone Age rang in the new year on Austin City Limits Saturday night, kicking off the second half of the show's 39th season with a hard-rocking hour-long set.After opening with "You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, But I Feel Like a Millionaire," and "No One Knows" from their 2002 album Songs for the Deaf, the band drew heavily from their new record, . . . Like Clockwork, hitting "My God is the Sun," "I Sat By the Ocean," "If I Had A Tail," "Smooth Sailing," and "The Vampyre of Time and Memory."
e svasta. bas me zanima ostatak, ovo sto sam cuo, ovako bez jutarnje kafice, pfff. al' dobro, kad mogu dirtbombsi da se igraju tehnom i pop pesmicama....
videćemo kako će to da bude. nisam iznenađen jer mi je letos pričao da je zasićen tos, preumoran od stalnih turneja i da već ima par drugih projekata, jedan sa ženskom mu.