IGNORED

Stripovi

precog

a da si citao lepo topik od pocetka, imas i moj post vodic kroz elisa, kad sam bila mlada i vredna.dok se ceka nova kniga, procitalo se ovo, skoro pa bezgresno, malo i inspiracija za morning glories ili runaways.6468671_1.jpg

Edited by luba

ja se izvinjavam, grešio sam. nisam čitao topić revnosno :(hvala na preporuciedit:mislim, toliki sam n00b da sam pomešao Garta Enisa sa Vorenom Elisom :isuse:

Edited by garcia

Ukratko, ne.Meni se sviđaju i sledeće dve-tri, možda i više nego Gaimanov original, ali ubrzo postaje jasno da serija ne ide apsolutno nigde, samo pokušava da izmuze neki profit iz Harry Potter mašine. Iščitao sam do kraja, sasvim mazohistički, i kompletan je raspad negde na pola - mislim da su promenjeni i pisac i artist, ne sećam se...

niko nije ni sumnjao. sve je ovde.

He also talked a little about his novel, Jerusalem – which he says he is into his final three chapters on – and the conversation he’d had with Robin Ince about it. Moore told Ince that he had so far written over half a million words for the book. Ince remarked, “you do realise that’s longer than the Bible?” To which Moore responded, “but hopefully better.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG4qOHSey3s
  • 2 weeks later...
NY Comic-Con: RZA Teaming Up With Grant Morrison for 'Happy!' (Exclusive)RZA is developing an adaptation of the Morrison's newest comic book, for which the comics icon will write the script. happy_rza.jpgWith his directorial debut, The Man With the Iron Fists, less than a month away, RZA is continuing his push into directing.RZA is attached to direct and would produce with Hudlin, a producer on Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained. Morrison will write the script.The former hip-hip producer and frontman for the Wu-Tang Clan is teaming up with comic book author Grant Morrison and producerReginald Hudlin to adapt Morrison’s latest comic,Happy! for the big-screen.The plan is to develop the project and then set it up at a studio or with a financier.Happy! centers on Nick Sax, a scummy corrupt ex-cop and hitman. After a hit goes bad and Sax is left gravely injured, he is suddenly able to see Happy, a cheerful little blue horse who won’t give in to adversity, no matter what unpleasant obstacles come in the way. Days before Christmas, Sax teams up with the saccharine horse to the save the life of a troubled kid and maybe find redemption amid the squalor of his city.The comic debuted last month from Image Comics with art by Darick Robertson, with the tone and setting being compared to It’s a Wonderful Life, Sin City, and Care Bears.Happy! initiates the partnership between RZA and Hudlin, which was announced earlier this year at Comic-Con.Morrison is known for his best-selling comic writing featuring Batman, Superman and X-Men, recently wrapped up MorrisonCon, a unique comic book convention which he curated. Earlier this year, Morrison was awarded the honor of Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire by Her Majesty the Queen for his services to literature.RZA made his transition into movies by scoring then acting. Man with the Iron Fists, which Universal opens November 2, is not only his directorial debut but his screenwriting debut as well. (He co-write the script with Eli Roth.) RZA also stars in the movie along withRussell Crowe, Rick Yune and Lucy Liu.RZA and Morrison are repped by ICM Partners which also reps the package. RZA is additionally repped by manager Joe Carlone.
Samo jos da saznamo kakav je RZA reditelj :D Edited by Sludge Factory

S druge strane sprema se i stripizacija filma

JIM LEE, CARNAVALE COVER TARANTINO'S "DJANGO UNCHAINED"During Comic-Con International 2012, director Quentin Tarantino announced a comic book adaptation of "Django Unchained" from DC Comics, which covers the director's first draft of the script before any cuts were made for the film. In September, the publisher announced "Scalped" artist R.M. Guera would bring Tarantino's script to life on the printed page. While no art has yet been revealed from Guera's interiors, /Film has posted covers for "Django Unchained" #1 and #3 by Jim Lee and Massimo Carnavale, respectively. Lee's cover is the variant for the debut issue of the five-issue miniseries, which will launch December 5. The third issue will hit January 30.1349809312.jpg1349809314.jpg

Jim Lee's "Django Unchained" #1 variant cover (L) and Massimo Carnivale's cover for "Django Unchained" #3

"One of the things that I'm really excited about is that 'Django Unchained' is a big epic," Tarantino said during CCI 2012. "When I write big epic scripts like 'Kill Bill,' there's a lot of stuff that doesn't make the movie because they're too f-ing big. They'd be four hour movies if I did everything that was in the script, so there always is this aspect that the script is this big literary piece that I'm always taking it out and changing it and transforming it to make it a movie by the time it's all finished. That's the process, I'm always adapting my movie every day, my unwieldy script into a movie every day as I do it, but what's really cool about doing a 'Django Unchained' comic book is that it's the entire script. Even though things might have changed in the movie, I might have changed something else, I might have dropped chapters, I might have dropped big pieces -- that will all be in the comic. The comic will literally be that very first draft of the script. All that material that didn't make the movie, all of that will be part of the piece.""Django Unchained" #1 hits stores December 5.

nije los taj grk, jesi citao ovo, jos je bolje.area-10-christos-gage-hardcover-cover-art.jpgceo taj vertigo crime serijal je vise nego dobar.ja jos na elisu. ko je voleo spajdera, ovo je ko neki mini fiks dok se ne krene ispocetka, sto je red svake godine.city_of_silence_01_000.jpgtumblr_llfm20RN0F1qg4prko1_500.jpgcityofsilence043.jpg

ja jos na elisu. ko je voleo spajdera, ovo je ko neki mini fiks dok se ne krene ispocetka, sto je red svake godine.city_of_silence_01_000.jpg
Ovo beše ona daleka budućnost u kojoj svi koriste 3.5 floppy diskove? :D Isto neki bezumni Grad i zbrka i prepuni kadrovi?