IGNORED

Fotografije čiji su autori članovi foruma

maxivida

ja da imam takvu drvenu kucicu u takvoj prirodi - podivljao bih skroz: niko me ne bi naterao da odem do ikakvog grada :)
Mene je vikendica potsetila na one iz bajki :) I, nije bas ni daleko od grada, nekih 4-5 km. i, lezi na jednom od jezera :wub: Grad u kome zivim lezi na reci koja krivuda kroz celi a sam grad i okruzen je jezerima :wub: Na jednom od mnogih:2wq7fk9.jpg"Jedno od obliznjih:mkya69.jpgJezero nekih 60km odavde:9scea9.jpg

moze samo jedan mali tip: drzi kameru horizontalno, kad hoces da je slika horizontalna i da se vidi horizont.i nema veze sa tobom konkretno - ali sto ne volim ove datume NA fotografijama....uh :D

Edited by jms_uk
moze samo jedan mali tip: drzi kameru horizontalno, kad hoces da je slika horizontalna i da se vidi horizont.i nema veze sa tobom konkretno - ali sto ne volim ove datume NA fotografijama....uh :D
Hvala za tip :) Nisam ni ja neki "ljubitelj" datuma na fotografijama ali po nekad isti pomogne da se setis kada je nesto snimljeno.
Hvala za tip :) Nisam ni ja neki "ljubitelj" datuma na fotografijama ali po nekad isti pomogne da se setis kada je nesto snimljeno.
Datum obicno imas u exif-u (textualni podaci o fotografiji ubelezeni u Jpg ili Tiff, RAW). A datum na fotografiji zaista izgleda kao grafichka greshka.
Datum obicno imas u exif-u (textualni podaci o fotografiji ubelezeni u Jpg ili Tiff, RAW). A datum na fotografiji zaista izgleda kao grafichka greshka.
ili moze i da se stavi u ime fajla. i na stampanim fotografijama se cesto pisao datum, ali uglavnom na poledjini :)
ili moze i da se stavi u ime fajla. i na stampanim fotografijama se cesto pisao datum, ali uglavnom na poledjini :)
ha, ha, ha, što jes, jes - UGLAVNOM :Da, jel' može potpis spreda ?2426204048_9cd15c93ef.jpgmuzikant
a, jel' može potpis spreda ?
moze, ali samo tako na ivicu i sitno :P :lol:inace na temu fotografija i potpisa i vlasnistva, je li neko video ovo iz HR?
The Text below is written on deviantart page by Jelena herself. Read it, you'll see what the problem is about:My photo stolen for a global wide Lee campaign!Okey, I've been too lazy to write a journal about this here but maybe it's time, and maybe this is a good place to get some new information, from people out of Croatia, which are not accessible to me...So here is the story... Two months ago i accidentaly found out that my photo titled "the sound and the fury" was published as a part of Lee campaign in the i-D magazine over two pages... you can guess my shock when i heard about it. i went out to get that issue, and there it was, streched from a resolution of 800x600 px over two pages, interpoled, cropped, and signed by a certain "faust89" from Bulgary as his own, as one of six best photos from the "makehistory" competition (www.makehistory.eu) made by Lee company for their new campaign. i surfed around and found that entry in the competition on their online pages, where it was also written that the best picture stories will be published in the most prominent international fashion magazines for the Lee campaign, and also installed in Lee's flagship stores all around the world. this is exactly what happened with my photo... soon after seeing it in i-D magazine, i got a call that it was also published in Dazed and Confused magazine, then i found out that it was also in Italian Vogue and Vice magazine. few weeks ago i also got mailed by a man from Atena, Greece, who saw this photo on the internet and remembered that it was mine. and then he sent me some photos taken in Atena showing my photo on very large posters and billboards. I was shocked again!I hired an attorney and now the suit is in the process, but it's a really complicated situation.i still can't believe that a company that big and well established as Lee would do something stupid as this... all they asked for the competition was a photo of a size of 800x600 px and anyone who has access to internet could have downloaded one and sent is as theirs... and because of their stupidity now one of my favorite photos is distributed all around the world in the function of their campaign, it's even destroyed and someone called faust is signed under it, not me!argh!things like this happen all the time, and it's really time to make something to stop this stealing all around! you can't protect your photo with a watermark because they're so easily taken off, and you can't protect it by small size because you see that even the most prominent magazines published the 800x600 px photo over two pages!!!now i'm wondering what to do.. this situation really pisses me off, specially because i don't get the people who steal one's work and take their credits like they didn't do anything wrong.well, faust89, who ever you are, i hope you saw how far "your" photo got and that you're burning of remorse somewhere, because you're looking into a hell of a suit, if not by me, then definitely by Lee.oh, i got taken away by my feelings, i just wanted to ask all of you who read this that you (please!) notify me by note or mail or smt like that if you see it somewhere else because it could be on the billboards anywhere in the world at this moment and that i'm not aware of it.so thank you in advance and keep your fingers crossed that something good comes out of this..
n606475927_1066306_8925.jpg

auuu :) lep grad :) prosto mi dodje da se preselim tamo :) jezera, sume, deluje nekako tako mirno i nije monstrum od 2 miliona ljudi :)
I jeste mirno :) Cak i previse ;) Nazalost, i kad bi stvarno odlucio da se preselis, bilo bi malo teze izvodljivo.Nego, preti da preteram, al?, ne mogu da odolim ;)Neke slike su smanjivane jer sam sekla datume.Ovako svrseni srednjoskolci 6 juna proslavljaju zavrsetak skolovanja:dhbp7n.jpg242hjzk.jpg28u5hrr.jpg
inace na temu fotografija i potpisa i vlasnistva, je li neko video ovo iz HR?

n606475927_1066306_8925.jpg

... nista novo - mada, uz dobru tuzbu naplatila bi dosta od njih. Cak i na mikrostockovima gde fotka kosta dva eura model (pa i fotograf) zasticen je kao beli medved. Edited by CowBoy