IGNORED

Nostalgija

MrX

• 3 weeks later...

^nadam se da ce basket izgledati najmanje korektno; nista gore nego kada sports movie nema dobre sports sekvence

^wilkins je verovatno najveca nba zvezda koja je igrala u evropi, kada se uzme u obzir i stanje u kojem je dosao.

zato mi je, izmedju ostalog, sasha omiljeni kosarkas svih vremena

1 pauk

2-3  melo - teokratija / teokratija - melo

toeto.

• +1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

eh da mi je dete kada je bilo malo, imalo medzika da prica price za laku noc

bukvalno bih mogao da ga slusam kako prepricava odlazak u prodavnicu po hleb & mleko

Edited by uini
  • +1 3

"At that McDonald's tournament in Spain, we played against the Boston Celtics, whom we had only seen on tapes: Bird, Parish, McHale—it was madness. Someone told us that in Madrid, you could buy great leather jackets in large sizes. Divac and I each had 500 marks in our pockets and thought we were the richest people in the world. We bought identical jackets, thinking we were the best-looking Yugoslavs!

After the tournament, King Juan Carlos of Spain organized a reception for all the teams. Divac and I showed up in our new leather jackets. Right away, we ran into the famous Julius Erving, who was wearing a tuxedo with a bow tie. Until that moment, we were convinced we were the best-dressed guys. Then you realize, like a kid, that you're not on that level. I said, "Let's go, Diki, there's a park behind us. Let's go have a smoke."

Back then, I couldn't even dream that in a year, I would become part of that NBA league—no way. Drazen's move to Real Madrid that year was a huge "wow" for us!"

- Zarko Paspalj

IMG_9560.thumb.jpeg.71e29abc7ac9d0f818e41905f4f36cc0.jpeg

• +1 3
  • Wub 1
  • 2 weeks later...