• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sludge Factory

• Milosh76

• freakns

• gervasius twinkleminkleson

Leb te jebo! Sav sam se ohladio!

:cry: BTW, cisto da se zna, Kal Penn je sam napustio seriju iz nekog razloga, koji cemo saznati uskoro. EDIT: Kal Penn is leaving the show "House" to work in the White House (or at least, in the Old Executive Office building next door).

Kal Penn, David Shore and Katie Jacobs interviewWhen did you first learn Kal was thinking of leaving House? DAVID SHORE: It was very early in the process that he told us that he might [at some point] want to move on and work in politics. He has been involved in a number of other things [while working on House]. He worked very extensively for the Obama campaign and he's been teaching at Penn. Kal is a man with broader ambitions than the entertainment industry. So he spoke to us and said, 'I love the show and I love working with these people, but there are things that I would like to do.' And you sort of think, 'That's admirable, but there's no way he's going to do it.' This is a good gig he's got here. KATIE JACOBS: As time went on, it was still on his mind. And then we took a writers retreat right at the beginning of December and David sort of had this "A-ha" moment about how to both free Kal up to pursue other things and, most importantly, service where David wants to go at the end of the season with House's story. SHORE: The fact that it happened over a long period of time allowed him to pursue his goals as a human being, but also allowed us to make it work within the confines of the show. So why not just have Kutner take a new job at a different hospital? SHORE: The suicide was essential to [the story]. The lack of reason behind it -- the lack of answers -- was what I responded to and is what I got excited about. House, the man of answers, doesn't have an answer about this guy who he has worked with for two years. JACOBS: And he didn't see it coming. It gets under his skin. He is the man who can't rest until the puzzle is solved. So the idea that he worked in such close proximity to Kutner and didn?t see it coming [was an interesting story to us]. SHORE: It makes him question the most important aspect of himself, which is the ability to find answers. It's the one thing about himself that he feels good about. If anyone on House's team was going to kill him or herself, the likelier candidate would have been Taub (Peter Jacobson). Were you intentionally setting up a bait and switch? SHORE: A little bit. But also, oddly enough, we wanted it to be a character who didn't make sense -- or didn't superficially make sense. Obviously, there are reasons, but the notion that the reasons are too complicated for even House to figure out is what was drawing us to it. I like the fact that Kutner is almost the least likely guy to do this. And it gets down to the issue of, "Do we know anybody? You work with somebody for two years, but do you really know them?"

Edited by Sludge Factory

izvinjavam se za uzurpaciju plemenitog topika, ali doticni mi nije ostavio drugu opciju:ovom prilikom podsecam jednog istaknutog forumasa (a bogumi i moderatora) da je pre xy dana (xy>150) obecao da ce mi obezbediti sve potrebne i dovoljne uslove (citaj: narezati od poslednje epizode III sezone pa nadalje) da i ja aktivno ucestvujem bar na delu ovog topikaalo bre tI, imaj milosti!

obecao da ce mi obezbediti sve potrebne i dovoljne uslove (citaj: narezati od poslednje epizode III sezone pa nadalje) da i ja aktivno ucestvujem bar na delu ovog topika
ako on nece ili ne moze, mogu ja :)

Uuuu, ova sezona ce ipak imati 24. epizode ^_^

Monday, April 13HOUSE (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) ? ?Saviors"Monday, April 27HOUSE (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) ? ?House Divided?Monday, May 4HOUSE (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) ? ?Under My Skin?Monday, May 11HOUSE (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) ? ?Both Sides Now? ? Season Finale