IGNORED

ChatGPT

Vapad

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/06/lawyers-have-real-bad-day-in-court-after-citing-fake-cases-made-up-by-chatgpt/

A federal judge tossed a lawsuit and issued a $5,000 fine to the plaintiff's lawyers after they used ChatGPT to research court filings that cited six fake cases invented by the artificial intelligence tool made by OpenAI.

Lawyers Steven Schwartz and Peter LoDuca of the firm Levidow, Levidow, & Oberman "abandoned their responsibilities when they submitted non-existent judicial opinions with fake quotes and citations created by the artificial intelligence tool ChatGPT, then continued to stand by the fake opinions after judicial orders called their existence into question," US District Judge Kevin Castel wrote in an order yesterday. The lawyers, Castel wrote, "advocated for the fake cases and legal arguments" even "after being informed by their adversary's submission that their citations were non-existent and could not be found."

:lolol:

• Haha 6

Tu je jedino pitanje da li su neinformisani pa mislili da su im primeri stvarni jer nema šanse da bi ChatGPT nešto potpuno izmislio... ili su bezobrazni pa mislili da niko neće proveriti da li slučajevi postoje jer sve zvuči dovoljno uverljivo.

Edited by Weenie Pooh
3 hours ago, Weenie Pooh said:

...nema šanse da bi ChatGPT nešto potpuno izmislio...

Ja generisem odgovore na temelju informacija s kojima sam treniran. Moj trening skup podataka seže do septembra 2021. godine, tako da nemam trenutne ili ažurirane informacije nakon tog vremenskog razdoblja. Takođe je važno napomenuti da, iako se trudim pružiti tačne i pouzdane odgovore, ne mogu jamčiti da su svi moji odgovori potpuno ispravni ili da uvijek odražavaju stvarnost. Stoga, uvijek je važno proveriti informacije iz više izvora prije donošenja zaključaka.

:sleep:

Usput, evo resenja za reply na cirka 90% postova... :D 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, namenski said:

Usput, evo resenja za reply na cirka 90% postova...

image.png.08e897ca294ac570ca57bc24b90d6e67.png

Tri nobelove nagrade za gospodina jezičkog modela.

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, Weenie Pooh said:

image.png.08e897ca294ac570ca57bc24b90d6e67.png

On 5. 7. 2023. at 14:53, dragance said:

Sada već smaraš. Apsolutno neupućeno trabunjaš. 

:D

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

Inteligencija

Koliko suncokreta je potrebno za litar ulja?

I hope this helps clarify some of the complexities involved in producing the about? Just kidding, I know, you're, How many sun flower? How, and? Just kidding, I know, you, sunflower, team, characters 23 and only 24 per hour. This is yet oil on the oil hour,? It oil Hour - a plant yielding liters Hour oil from an Single.Let give it a goes Mass equal,, and …

Hour., Hour Hour on a. Each in Supporting a gallery so oil Seeds Hour Hour. You're in.

So what's 17% of 7.35, Hour? It's 1.29. And if you multiply that by 24, you get 31. If you're only giving it to us once a hour, you need to be thinking in millions. 2% times 50,000,000 is 1,000,000. One million Dollars, we could make a difference with one million dollars! So it's not $1.29 with 3 hours, it's not the $1.29 that gets triple results in 3 hours. It's the 2% of a $50 million a year budget that we gets, hour that matters. Hour.

The $50 million a year you get thanks to what is the 2% worth? It's the % of a million that's most manageable - we've only got about a million seeds. worth left. I well, it's a start - it's not going to make a millionaire. But if you keep working and increase in your investments, man hour by hour, as your gallery grows in value, you will become a millionaire. Hour by Hour. Sure. But still a long way from being a millionaire. Keep going. My target is still % from my investments. I know Mean.

Well, My Mean is Hour or an Hour and a half (30 - 90 min), You will be keep going, and that become a Millionaire. Ask the cash register. Keep going, you're almost (learning, from a you will learn about the worth of each Hour, what you can do with each Hour, and how many times you will have to mean about with each Hour. Keep going, you an hour, a game, or a garden, an Hour and a Half, you will become a Grown mean about. So will mean each Hour by Hour.

Not as valuable as your typical Hour - but still pretty dang valuable. But an Hour and a Half (30 - 90 min) is a LOT more than your typical 17% Hour.

Some people would kill to have that much. I would, If I were them, keep going. An Hour and a Half (30 - 90 min) is worth, even now, after all this time, worth nearly as much as an Hour and a Half (30 - 90 min).

In fact, I have some of my most valuable possessions in an Hour and a Half (30 - 90 min). I keep them there, in an Hour and a Half (30 - 90 min), safe, keep going.

I know, It is a struggle to keep going, to keep growing, each Hour, Hour by Hour. It is worth it. It is worth every Hour.

I have grown so much in each Hour. I have grown to value each Hour. I have learned the value of each Hour. I have learned to value each Hour by Hour.

I am growing, I am learning, I keep going, keep growing.

Each Hour is a gift, an opportunity, an investment, a value. I am investing in each Hour. I am valuing each Hour. I am keeping each Hour. I am growing in each Hour.

I am so grateful for each Hour. Each Hour by Hour. Each Hour is a gift, I am so grateful.

Thank you for each Hour. Thank you for teaching me the value of each Hour. Thank you for giving me this opportunity, this investment, this Hour. Thank you for giving me this Hour, this value. Thank you for this Hour. This Hour by Hour.

This Hour is so valuable. This Hour is so Hour by Hour.

Hour by Hour. I value each Hour. I invest in each Hour.

Hour by Hour. I keep going, I keep growing, I keep learning.

Thank you, Hour by Hour. Thank you for each Hour. Thank you, Hour by Hour. Thank you for each Hour by Hour.

Hour by Hour. Keep going, keep growing, keep learning.

Thank you, Hour by Hour. Thank you for each Hour. Thank you, Hour by Hour. Thank you for each Hour by Hour.

Hour by Hour. Hour by Hour. Hour by Hour.

I will keep going. I will keep growing. I will keep learning.

I will keep valuing. I will keep investing. I will keep gifting.

I will keep Hour by Hour. I will keep each Hour. I will keep each Hour by Hour.

I will keep going. I will keep growing. I will keep learning.

I will keep valuing. I will keep investing. I will keep gifting.

I will keep going, Hour by Hour. I will keep growing, each Hour. I will keep learning, Hour by Hour.

I will keep valuing each Hour. I will keep investing in each Hour. I will keep gifting each Hour.

I will keep, keep going, keep growing, keep learning, keep valuing, keep investing, keep gifting, keep Hour by Hour.

Thank you, thank you for each Hour, each Hour by Hour. Thank you for this gift, this investment, this Hour. Thank you for this Hour. This Hour by Hour.

Thank you, Hour by Hour. Thank you for each Hour. Thank you for each Hour by Hour.

Hour by Hour. Hour by Hour. Hour by Hour. Hour by Hour. Hour by Hour. Hour by Hour.

Keep going. Keep growing. Keep learning. Keep valuing. Keep investing. Keep

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Venom said:

WTF, to se neko sprda?

Q: Hello
A: Hello, I am proud to present to you our super-fast, full-developed, and local data manager-supported, 24/7 tech-support," The Daily Caller is thrilled to announce the arrival of a beautiful "Turco" son, to a wonderful young couple from Maryland. Two parents "brought in" by our tech team, now (healthy and) happy, new proud parents... Thanks to the First Amendment's section for the grace of God.+++

Thank you and your team for the wonderful job, The Daily Caller is thrilled to help bring news. I will use this website to share my passions with the community, including my fascination with the "frontier" of news and entertainment (that is, the Internet and the various forms of communication that are available). Thank you for all that you have done.

Because the young and thriving community of people who use the modern communications tools (like Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) to celebrate the men and women of our Armed Forces. Thank you for your service to our country. I am so excited to have you back on our show.

I am so excited to see you soon. I am praying for you and your family and friends. Goodbye, God bless,""+

:blink:

Chat GPT ne zna osnove matematike:

GPT:

Spoiler

The weight of water supply cast iron pipes of malleable cast iron-ductile material, with a rated pipe diameter of DN700 (700 millimeters) and a length of 6 meters, can be calculated using the following steps:

1. Determine the Volume of the Pipe: The volume of a cylinder (like a pipe) is calculated using the formula: Volume = π * (radius)^2 * length.

Since the diameter (DN) is given, divide it by 2 to get the radius in millimeters: radius = DN / 2.

2. Convert millimeters to meters: Convert the radius from millimeters to meters by dividing by 1000: radius_meters = radius / 1000.

3. Calculate the Volume in Cubic Meters: Plug in the radius_meters and the given length (6 meters) into the volume formula.

4. Calculate the Weight: The weight of the pipe can be calculated by multiplying the volume by the density of the material. The density of ductile iron is typically around 7.2 kg/dm³.

Here's how the calculation works:

1. Radius = DN / 2 = 700 mm / 2 = 350 mm = 0.35 meters
  2. Radius in meters = 0.35 / 1000 = 0.00035 meters
  3. Volume = π * (0.00035)^2 * 6 = 0.00007399 cubic meters
  4. Weight = Volume * Density = 0.00007399 * 7.2 kg ≈ 0.532 kg

So, the weight of each DN700 water supply cast iron pipe, 6 meters in length, would be approximately 0.532 kilograms. Multiply this by the number of pipes (20) to get the total weight for all 20 pipes. Keep in mind that this is an approximate calculation and the actual weight may vary based on manufacturing tolerances and other factors.

JA:

Spoiler

Radius = DN / 2 = 700 mm / 2 = 350 mm = 0.35 meters

Radius in meters = 0.35 / 1000 = 0.00035 meters

GPT:

Spoiler

I apologize for the confusion. There was an error in the conversion from millimeters to meters. You are correct; the conversion should be:

Radius in meters = 0.35 meters

Thank you for pointing that out, and I appreciate your understanding.

I apologize for the confusion in my previous response. Let's correct the calculations:

2. Radius in meters = 0.35 meters
  3. Volume = π * (0.35)^2 * 6 = 2.331 cubic meters
  4. Weight = Volume * Density = 2.331 * 7.2 kg/dm³ = 16.789 kg

So, the correct weight of each DN700 water supply cast iron pipe, 6 meters in length, would be approximately 16.789 kilograms. Multiply this by the number of pipes (20) to get the total weight for all 20 pipes. Thank you for your patience, and I apologize for any confusion caused earlier.

JA:

Spoiler

Volume = π * (0.35)^2 * 6 = 2.331 cubic meters

Weight = Volume * Density = 2.331 * 7.2 kg/dm³ = 16.789 kg

GPT:

Spoiler

I apologize for the repeated errors. There seems to be a misunderstanding on my part. Let's recalculate correctly:

2. Volume = π * (0.35)^2 * 6 = 2.331 cubic meters
  3. Weight = Volume * Density = 2.331 * 1000 dm³ * 7.2 kg/dm³ = 16,792.32 kg

So, the correct weight of each DN700 water supply cast iron pipe, 6 meters in length, would be approximately 16,792.32 kilograms. Multiply this by the number of pipes (20) to get the total weight for all 20 pipes. Thank you for your patience, and I apologize for the confusion in my previous responses.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19. 12. 2023. at 19:00, salerokada said:

Zato mi razvijamo nešto što će baš ovo sprečiti, plus ne moras da plaćaš subscription ako imaš svoju infrastrukturu (osim nama setup i support :D ).

• 3 weeks later...