IGNORED

kritika savremene umetnosti

Caligula

http://www.pinterest.com/osoart/fuck-contemporary-art/

Bte, je l' čitao neko The Painted Word?

In the beginning we got rid of nineteenth-century storybook realism. Then we got rid of representational objects. Then we got rid of the third dimension altogether and got really flat (Abstract Expressionism). Then we got rid of airiness, brushstrokes, most of the paint, and the last viruses of drawing and complicated designs". After providing examples of other techniques and the schools that abandoned them, Wolfe concluded with conceptual art: "…there, at last, it was! No more realism, no more representation objects, no more lines, colors, forms, and contours, no more pigments, no more brushstrokes. …Art made its final flight, climbed higher and higher in an ever-decreasing tighter-turning spiral until… it disappeared up its own fundamental aperture… and came out the other side as Art Theory!… Art Theory pure and simple, words on a page, literature undefiled by vision… late twentieth-century Modern Art was about to fulfill its destiny, which was: to become nothing less than Literature pure and simple"

Caligula, daću ti nešto, ali da mi zauzvrat i ti daš nešto lepo, čokoladu, rakiju ili tako nešto.

New York artist creates 'art' that is invisible and collectors are paying millions

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 | Categories: Headlines , Main 48

InvisiArt_Banner.jpg

Art enthusiasts admire Newstrom's paintings and sculptures at the Schulberg Gallery in New York. (Nick Fabin)

Listen

27-year-old artist Lana Newstrom says she is the first artist in the world to create invisible "art."  In this documentary we traveled to her empty studio to learn more about Lana and her unusual  artistic process.

"Just because you can't see anything, doesn't mean I didn't put hours of work into creating a particular piece"
Lana Newstrom, Artist

"Art is about imagination and that is what my work demands of the people interacting with it. You have to imagine a painting or sculpture is in front of you," says Newstrom.  

Paul Rooney, Lana's agent, believes she might be the greatest artist alive working today: "When she describes what you can't see, you begin to realize why one of her invisible works can fetch upwards of a million dollars." said Rooney.

Listen to learn more about Lana Newstrom and her invisible art.

Dgjbm, kolekcionari barem ne moraju da plate prevoz slika i skulptura do kuce. 

Inace Lana je pogodila esenciju savremene umetnosti a tebe castim jedno razvijanje srednjeg formata Ilforda u staklencu :fantom:

E a maikemi zamislam facu kamiondzije koji to prevozi do kolekcionara. Kraj je sveta.

mogu one Ruse iz belih kamiona da dovedu, oni su navikli na takav teret