IGNORED

Tramp posle poraza

vememah

1 hour ago, mustang said:

I pogresan je naslov

Treba 

Tramp posle ukradenih mu izbora

da, posle jedno milion prebrojavanja glasova ima na opste veselje jos uvek inih koje veruju u to

• +1 1
3 hours ago, 3opge said:

da, posle jedno milion prebrojavanja glasova ima na opste veselje jos uvek inih koje veruju u to

Ne znam samo kako si mi vidljiv, kada si mi ti prvi bio na ignoru i apsolutno si sve sto prezirem kod coveka (vulgarnost br 1...). Dzabe tvoje skole kada nisi u stanju da razmisljas svojom glavom. 

Dokazi sam sebi da je brojanje bilo nezavisno i transparentno. Neces moci. A obzirom da volis filmove baci pogled na dokumentarac 2000 Mules. Sve originalni snimci.  

Valjda znaš sta pokazuje ovaj dijagram. Statisticki nemoguce.  

I to ce se dokazati ali vreme je proslo, USA je trenutno supak od drzave, vode je lopovi i nekvalifikovani 

U dzordiji ce ponovo pasti prebrojavanje ali uz nezavisan panel

Screenshot_2023-10-23-21-22-51-86_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Edited by mustang
  • Haha 3
40 minutes ago, Roger Sanchez said:

Šta se trenutačno dešava u Maricopa County?

Ja mislio da guvernerka Arizone Kari Lake sve to drži pod kontrolom :unsure:

u 100 maraka da ce biti odgovor mrzi me da objasnjavam, gugluj ili tako nesto.

Edited by precog
  • 1 month later...

Ako neko odavde, neznamko, :fantom:, bude došao u napast kupovati trump bakse, da ne bi bilo nismo znali

• Haha 5
21 hours ago, Roger Sanchez said:

Ako neko odavde, neznamko, :fantom:, bude došao u napast kupovati trump bakse, da ne bi bilo nismo znali

napravimo bored trump nft preko paint AI i valjamo ga na GOP konvencijama. mustanz dobija popust. vrijedi?

• Vojvodo,serdare 1
On 2. 1. 2024. at 12:18, Roger Sanchez said:

jadni ljudi, skoro ko oni sto su ulagali u FTX,

za razliku od trampare koji sa ovime izgleda nema nikakve veze, demsi su se lepo omastili o FTX

Edited by Čutura

ah, s kakvim cu uzivanjem da izadjem kao nezavisan na republikanski primary i da dam svoj glas za Nikki

Trump...

Spoiler

One Of Trump’s Chefs At Mar-A-Lago Quit, Says He Can’t Unsee What He Saw

Chef Abe Pleisher, an assistant chef at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort who just quit his job after only two weeks on the job, gave an interview on the podcast The Political Insider Guy about the “truly absurd” things he witnessed on the job:

• Trump would order a meal he called “The Donald” from McDonalds most days for lunch, and McDonalds employees knew what it meant: three Big Mac sandwiches cooked well-done and smothered with ketchup, and an M&M McFlurry with all the brown M&Ms removed.
  • Trump loves to reach across the table during meals and eat off of other people’s plates to assert his dominance over them.
  • Trump drinks a can of Diet Coke every 27 minutes, and leaves lipstick stains on the rim.
  • Trump forbids his chefs to bring him any foods that are green in color so he never has to eat a vegetable.
  • When Stephen Miller dines with Trump, Miller meticulously takes off all the skin of his fried chicken with a knife and fork in as big of pieces as possible, and sets it to the side of his plate. Then, he removes all the lean meat and discards it. The fat that’s left he places on a spoon and slurps it like it’s an oyster. Then he takes home the skin in bags he brings for unknown reasons.
  • Trump likes to go into the kitchen before dinners and spit in his guests’ food, and he makes the staff sign nondisclosure agreements about it when they first get hired.
  • To look strong and tough in front of other people, Trump likes to send back the dishes brought to him with some complaint about it not being prepared right, and the servers know to just wait in the kitchen for a couple minutes before bringing back the same exact plate with no changes made.
  • Trump changes into stretchy pants before his meals because he says buttons are “rigged against him.”
  • When dining with businessmen, Trump always says the same joke while ordering: “I’d like a chicken breast sandwich, hold the chicken.”
  • The chefs have learned to always double everything Trump orders because of how often he hears bad news about his criminal investigations, indictments, and civil lawsuits, and then throws his plates against the wall in a fury smearing ketchup all over.
  • Every night at dinner Trump eats three servings of the dessert and says to the table “I’m never like this, I can’t believe how bad I’m being tonight.”
  • Trump loves eating mini-cupcakes because his hands look bigger holding them.
  • On weekend mornings Trump always orders 8 pancakes arranged in two stacks with strawberries cut into circles placed in the middle of each stack so they looked like boobs. Then he sticks his face into them and makes motor-boating sounds. Sometimes he requests as many as 100 pancakes arranged on a table, and lies down on them face-down for hours at a time.
  • Trump occasionally asks Ivanka to “pre-chew” hard foods for him because it’s the closest he’ll ever come to making out with her.
  • Trump sometimes makes his son Eric try his food first when he orders takeout to make sure it hasn’t been poisoned.
  • Trump always tells his waiters, “Don’t worry, I’m going to treat you right on the tip,” and then stiffs them.
  • When Trump is eating tacos and some meat or other ingredients fall out, he yells out to whoever is dining with him “Mexico is going to pay for that!”
  • Trump forbids anyone from praying before meals or blessing the food.
  • Trump sneaks into the kitchen and sprinkles ground up weight-loss pills onto the food of any female staffers, diplomats, or world leaders he thinks “would look hotter if they lost 15 pounds.”
  • Trump often asks dinner guests why ice cream exists if global warming is real.
  • Trump once told a group of Black Congressional Republicans that he can’t be racist because chocolate ice cream is his favorite flavor.
  • Trump eats pizzas made with ketchup for the sauce several times a week.
  • When Republican members of Congress come to Mar-a-Lago asking for his endorsement, he makes them eat until they throw up to earn it.
  • Trump literally never dines with Melania.
  • Trump invites Don Jr. and Eric to dinners he hosts with his business partners, but makes them sit at a separate “kids table.”
  • Every time Ivanka walks by while he’s eating, Trump takes out his dentures, grabs the most phallic-shaped food on his plate, and then simulates the teeth giving a blowjob to the phallic-shaped food to try to amuse the people he’s dining with.
  • Trump forbids his chefs to ever serve him any form of sausage because of how often people says he has “porky, little sausage fingers.”
  • The few times Chef Pleisher saw Trump’s son Barron eat with him, he heard Trump refer to Barron as “Boy,” and treat his son like a server apparently unaware of who he was.
  • Trump once was accidentally served a glass with regular Coke in it instead of his customary Diet Coke, and he demanded to be taken to the hospital to get his stomach pumped.

• +1 1
  • Haha 1