IGNORED

Corona vs. celebrities

omiljeni

Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernández was hospitalized for pneumonia on Wednesday after revealing that he and his wife tested positive for COVID-19.

В настоящее время Первый Президент Казахстана находится на самоизоляции. К сожалению, последний тест Елбасы на коронавирусную инфекцию показал положительный результат. Повода для беспокойства нет.

Нурсултан Назарбаев продолжает работать дистанционно.

https://elbasy.kz/ru/news/2020-06/informacionnoe-soobschenie

Comedian tests positive after collapsing on stage

43cad9cd-579c-4f13-9b3d-3c63d2cb7c26.jpg

US comedian and actor Darryl Lynn Hughley has tested positive for Covid-19 after collapsing during a stand-up show in Nashville, Tennessee on Friday night.

Hughley, 57, said he "lost consciousness" during the performance at Zanies Comedy Night Club. He was taken to hospital, where he was treated for extreme exhaustion and dehydration, and released on Saturday.

At the hospital, Hughley said doctors "ran a battery of tests, and I also tested positive for Covid-19, which blew me away".

"I was what they call asymptomatic," he said in a video posted to his Twitter account, meaning he did not exhibit any of the tell-tale signs of being infected with Covid-19.

2 minutes ago, Jumanji said:

Grigor Dimitrov od juce ima visoku T, pa je otkazao meceve u Zadru, testirao se danas u Monaku. Pozitivan.

jel bio  kod nas na turniru?

jel bio  kod nas na turniru?

Bio da, ali bio i u Bugarskoj u svom rodnom Haskovu, tamo na nekim dogadjajima, slikao se sa klincima, koliko sam razumela posle Beograda.

Ivanisevic kaze da se testirao pre tri dana i da je negativan, a sada idu svi na testiranje i vrv se otkazuje i ona nedelja u BiH.