IGNORED

Covid-19: Razvoj vakcine, imunitet i primena medikamenata

beyoncé

March 27, 2020
Treatment of 5 Critically Ill Patients With COVID-19 With Convalescent Plasma

doi:10.1001/jama.2020.4783

Results
All 5 patients (age range, 36-65 years; 2 women) were receiving mechanical ventilation at the time of treatment and all had received antiviral agents and methylprednisolone. Following plasma transfusion, body temperature normalized within 3 days in 4 of 5 patients, the SOFA score decreased, and Pao2/Fio2 increased within 12 days (range, 172-276 before and 284-366 after). Viral loads also decreased and became negative within 12 days after the transfusion, and SARS-CoV-2–specific ELISA and neutralizing antibody titers increased following the transfusion (range, 40-60 before and 80-320 on day 7). ARDS resolved in 4 patients at 12 days after transfusion, and 3 patients were weaned from mechanical ventilation within 2 weeks of treatment. Of the 5 patients, 3 have been discharged from the hospital (length of stay: 53, 51, and 55 days), and 2 are in stable condition at 37 days after transfusion.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2763983

On 23.3.2020. at 20:45, TdEII said:

Bilo već? Ne nalazim, pa neka ovde, sve i da je ponavljanje...

Dakle kreće SOLIDARITY

"On Friday, the World Health Organization (WHO) announced a large global trial, called SOLIDARITY, to find out whether any can treat infections with the new coronavirus for the dangerous respiratory disease. It’s an unprecedented effort—an all-out, coordinated push to collect robust scientific data rapidly during a pandemic."

"Scientists have suggested dozens of existing compounds for testing, but WHO is focusing on what it says are the four most promising therapies: an experimental antiviral compound called remdesivir; the malaria medications chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine; a combination of two HIV drugs, lopinavir and ritonavir; and that same combination plus interferon-beta, an immune system messenger that can help cripple viruses. "

I Švedska je već krenula sa testovima lekova protiv malarije, a od iduće nedelje (upravo dobili odobrenje nadležnog tela) kreće i sa remdesivir-om za obolele hospitalizovane u Štokholmu, Geteborgu i Malmeu. 

I, još jedan pravac napada - 

the COVID-19 Host Genetics Initiative 

Intro tekst:

How sick will the coronavirus make you? 

"COVID-19, caused by the new pandemic coronavirus, is strangely—and tragically—selective. Only some infected people get sick, and although most of the critically ill are elderly or have complicating problems such as heart disease, some killed by the disease are previously healthy and even relatively young. Researchers are now gearing up to scour the patients’ genomes for DNA variations that explain this mystery. The findings could be used to identify those most at risk of serious illness and those who might be protected, and they might also guide the search for new treatments...."

Imam pitanje.

da su nasli vakcinu protix SRAS-a, da li bi sada bilo lakse proizvesti vakcinu protiv COVID-a 19 jer pripadaju istoj grupi virusa?

ili bi opet trebalo sve iz pocetka?

najmanje jedan farma gigant razvija kovid vakcinu na temeljima nedovrsene sars vakcine. 

"Sanofi said it would revive research into a vaccine against severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS, an illness caused by a related coronavirus. That work, responding to an outbreak in the early 2000s, was carried out by a small company that Sanofi later acquired. It was shelved as the SARS epidemic wound down, but will now serve as the starting point for a multiyear effort to develop a vaccine against the new coronavirus."

British American Tobacco working on plant-based coronavirus vaccine

Cigarette maker says tobacco plants offer potential for faster and safer drug development

Jutros na Guardianu. Cena BATovih akcija explodirala :lol:

British American Tobacco working on plant-based coronavirus vaccine
Cigarette maker says tobacco plants offer potential for faster and safer drug development

Jutros na Guardianu. Cena BATovih akcija explodirala [emoji38]
Ako izvale da se isplati, srediće nam jednu pandemijicu svake prestupne

Olimpijada, jbt

Sent from fav toy

Treatment news! 5 critically ill COVID patients (on ventilators) received antibody-rich plasma from 5 other patients who had recovered from COVID. Results: 3 discharged; 2 in stable condition! Now 1 of recovering patients wants to donate his plasma!

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2763983

Results  All 5 patients (age range, 36-65 years; 2 women) were receiving mechanical ventilation at the time of treatment and all had received antiviral agents and methylprednisolone. Following plasma transfusion, body temperature normalized within 3 days in 4 of 5 patients, the SOFA score decreased, and Pao2/Fio2 increased within 12 days (range, 172-276 before and 284-366 after). Viral loads also decreased and became negative within 12 days after the transfusion, and SARS-CoV-2–specific ELISA and neutralizing antibody titers increased following the transfusion (range, 40-60 before and 80-320 on day 7). ARDS resolved in 4 patients at 12 days after transfusion, and 3 patients were weaned from mechanical ventilation within 2 weeks of treatment. Of the 5 patients, 3 have been discharged from the hospital (length of stay: 53, 51, and 55 days), and 2 are in stable condition at 37 days after transfusion.

Malopre izađe vest da su u Melburnu testirali lek za vaške (Ivermektin) i da je in vitro dao dobre rezultate, počistio virus za 48 sati. Sad hoće da nađu dozu da ga testiraju na ljudma, deluje da za razliku od hlorokina nema opasne kontraindikacije. Naravno doktorka upozorava da se ne uzima bez recepta i da se zasada koristi samo za vaške:

Australian scientists discover head lice drug kills coronavirus in lab

SaE

1 hour ago, Gojko & Stojko said:

Malopre izađe vest da su u Melburnu testirali lek za vaške (Ivermektin) i da je in vitro dao dobre rezultate, počistio virus za 48 sati. Sad hoće da nađu dozu da ga testiraju na ljudma, deluje da za razliku od hlorokina nema opasne kontraindikacije. Naravno doktorka upozorava da se ne uzima bez recepta i da se zasada koristi samo za vaške:

Australian scientists discover head lice drug kills coronavirus in lab

SaE

Odo da popijem Frontlajn što sam spremio za kuče :covid19: