IGNORED

Covid-19: Razvoj vakcine, imunitet i primena medikamenata

beyoncé

1 hour ago, Tresko said:

Postoji, i te kako. Ako hoćeš da registruješ kod ALIMS neki lek, medicinsko sredstvo ili recimo vakcinu, moraš da imaš polisu osiguranja od odgovornosti

Ne znam kakvo je ovo obaveštenje i kome o tom Programu naknade štete........ i ko je to pisao.

Ovo je deo iz zvaničnog informatora o Pfizer vakcini

• +1 1
9 hours ago, Tresko said:

Barem u Evropi nema to šta da stoji u ponudi. U Evropi, naročito u Evropskoj uniji, onaj ko stavlja u promet lekove, medicinska sredstva ili vakcine po Zakonu odgovara za štetu koje ti lekovi, med. sredstva ili vakcine nanesu. Šta više, mora da ima i polisu osiguranja za tu vrstu odgovornosti, a te polise su višemilionske.

Tako da, svi proizvodjači vakcina to imaju, to se podrazumeva, drugačije ne bi mogli da registruju vakcinu. Ne znam šta bi tu bilo novo u slučaju ruske vakcine.

Da, sve napisano izgleda sasvim logicno i normalno...Osim sto situacija nije normalna, i nije normalno da se nekoliko godina ispitivanja sabija u nekoliko meseci, nisam siguran da kompanije zele da nose takvu odgovornost... ne mogu da dodam nista vise od linka koji stoji gore...nisam siguran, ali negde sam procitao da je i Pfizer prebacio svu odgovornost na americku drzavu..

"For example, British drugmaker AstraZeneca AZN.L, which has developed a vaccine with Oxford University, has been granted full protection from any future liability claims by many countries with which it has signed supply deals, a senior executive told Reuters in July."

58 minutes ago, steins said:

Ovo je deo iz zvaničnog informatora o Pfizer vakcini

verovatno je to svima jasno, ali isticem da to nema pravne posledice za nas, to je samo posledica prevoda celog informatora, jer mora rec po rec biti preveden

14 hours ago, vememah said:
14 hours ago, vememah said:

To je izgleda recept za stelovanje. Smanjis broj placeba i povecas broj vakcina da bi dobio sto bolju cifru :covid19:

Iste su bile grupe, verovatno se deo vakcinisanih zarazio van intervala koji su gledali, tj. pre nego što su vakcine počele da deluju.

Dobre strane su te što su u pitanju zdravstveni radnici, koji su po prirodi posla izloženiji virusu i što niko od vakcinisanih zaraženih nije imao teži oblik bolesti.

Clinical Trial of Efficacy and Safety of Sinovac's Adsorbed COVID-19 (Inactivated) Vaccine in Healthcare Professionals (PROFISCOV)

The study will be double-blind placebo-controlled trial with participants randomly allocated 1:1 to placebo and vaccine arms.

For efficacy, the study aims to detect COVID-19 cases, defined as symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infections, after the second week post-immunization schedule.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04456595

Edited by vememah

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — A Chinese vaccine expert is referring to the vaunted Sinopharm vaccine as the "most unsafe vaccine in the world," after it was found to produce 73 side effects.

On Dec. 30 of last year, BBIBP-CorV, an inactivated vaccine produced by China National Biotec Group (CNBG), a subsidiary of China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (Sinopharm), was officially approved by China's National Medical Products Administration for general use in the communist country. This was the first Wuhan coronavirus vaccine approved by the Chinese government, and the state-run firm claimed that it has an efficacy rate of 79.34 percent based on late-stage trials.

However, Shanghai-based vaccine expert, Tao Lina (陶黎納), recently uploaded a digital version of the vaccine's instruction manual onto his Weibo page, reported Hong Kong's Ming Pao newspaper. He stated that after he read the manual, "I took in a long cold breath, and counted the conditions listed in the 'adverse reactions' column." He found that there were 73 local/systemic adverse reactions associated with the vaccine.

The vaccine expert found that in addition to pain in the injection site and headache, there were severe side effects listed that were "more likely to occur," such as high blood pressure, loss of vision, loss of taste, delayed menstruation, and urinary incontinence.

He wrote that the 73 adverse reactions to the vaccine listed on the manual make it what he describes as the "most unsafe vaccine in the world in one fell swoop."

Tao wrote that no inactivated vaccine has more types of adverse reactions than this product. He also asserted that this number of adverse reactions is "absolutely unprecedented."

He stated that other doctors jokingly described the manual as "one long disclaimer." However, he alleged that as long as the side effects are listed in the manual, recipients are not entitled to compensation if they occur.

He warned that the company will be immune to lawsuits from people seeking compensation for suffering the vaccine's side effects and that the provincial governments will be expected to provide recompense instead. Tao suggested that the provincial governments will then face most of the blame if there are major problems with the vaccine.

His Weibo account was quickly deleted by authorities. His page now states "this content cannot be viewed due to violation of regulations."

Tao, 43, has been working in the Shanghai Center for Disease Control and Prevention (SCDC) since August of 2000 and is responsible for vaccine management. In late December of last year, Beijing Business Today interviewed him on issues related to the COVID-19 vaccine.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4095622

No vaccine is 100% effective, and the makers of coronavirus vaccines are still evaluating whether the shots protect against all infections, or just those that cause symptoms.
The CDC estimates that 40% of coronavirus infections don't cause symptoms, and the trials of both the Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines looked only at whether the vaccines prevented symptomatic infections.
Moderna said in December it had submitted data to the US Food and Drug Administration showing its vaccine prevented 2/3 of all infections, including asymptomatic infections. For now, the CDC recommends that people not assume they are completely immune to infection after having been vaccinated.
Overall, both vaccines provided about 95% protection in clinical trials -- so a small number of people might still catch the virus even after two shots. In wider use, this efficacy rate may go down as people with varying levels of immune system response get vaccinated and then go out into the world.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/health/covid-vaccinated-infected-wellness/index.html

On 9.1.2021. at 0:55, Moracikus said:

Zvuci nestvarno i mozda je lik šarlatan ali ovo bi bilo ravno cudu

Screenshot_20210109-104229.png

ok, mislio sam da su Moderna/Pfizer inovativni, ali ovo je isto zanimljivo.. ako je istina

pa, ne može ni da se nazove vakcinom... Pfizer/Oxford/Sputnik naprave antigen na površini ćelije i onda imunski sistem tu prepoznaje i pravi odgovor, a ovo ne pravi ništa na ćeliji, nego postoji "pahuljica" od nekoliko antigena koja cirkuliše i tako je prepoznaje imunski sistem i radi dalje.. nema nikakvih dodirnih tačaka sa ćelijom, najsličnije bi bilo kao da je umrtvljeni virus, samo što ovo sadrži manje antigena. Rekao bih da ovo pravi izuzetno jak odgovor sa gomilom neprijatnih efekata

kako je uzbudljivo kad naučnici dobiju neograničena sredstva i kratak rok da nešto nastane, ova pandemija će da iznedri i puno dobrih stvari za čovečanstvo

Edited by Kelt
  • +1 3
  • Hvala 1