IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

U Luksemburgu indijska delta varijanta pojavulje se u 19% sekvenciranih uzoraka u zadnje dve nedelje (uzorak samo za prošlu nedelju je premali, i u njemu je na 25%).

U Španiji indijska delta varijanta je na 14% sekvenciranih u zadnje dve nedelje (uzorak samo za prošlu nedelju je premali, i u njemu je na 11%).

U Italiji B.1.617 (ne piše da li je delta varijanta, koja je B.1.617.2) je na 6,8% sekvenciranih pretprošle nedelje, nema novijih podataka.

U Belgiji B.1.617 (ne piše da li je delta varijanta, koja je B.1.617.2) je na 5% sekvenciranih.

U Nemačkoj B.1.617 (ne piše da li je delta varijanta, koja je B.1.617.2) je na 2,6% sekvenciranih u zadnje dve nedelje (uzorak samo za prošlu nedelju je premali, i u njemu je na 36%).

Dobra vest je da u Mađarskoj, koja baš puno sekvencira, i u Grčkoj zadnjih nekoliko nedelja nije registrovan nijedan slučaj.

Izvor: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/data-virus-variants-covid-19-eueea

Edited by vememah
  • +1 1

Dopuna:

U Portugalu B.1.617 (ne piše da li je delta varijanta, koja je B.1.617.2) pojavulje se u 42% sekvenciranih uzoraka u pretprošloj i natprošloj nedelji, prošle nedelje nije sekvencirano ništa.

U Rumuniji indijska delta varijanta pojavulje se u 1,5% uzoraka u prošloj nedelji (4 od 264).

Edited by vememah

The World Health Organization (WHO) said Wednesday that a new variant of COVID-19, named Lambda, was identified in 29 countries and notably in South America where it is believed to have originated.

First identified in Peru, the Lambda lineage was classified as a global Variant of Interest on Monday due to an "elevated prevalence" in South America, the WHO said in its weekly update.

Lambda has been rampant in Peru where 81 percent of COVID-19 cases since April 2021 were associated with this variant, authorities reported.

In Chile, it was detected in 32 percent of all submitted sequences in the last 60 days, and only outclassed by the Gamma variant which was first identified in Brazil. Other countries such as Argentina and Ecuador have also reported elevated prevalence of the new variant.

The WHO reported that the Lambda lineage carries mutations that might increase transmissibility or strengthen the virus's resistance to antibodies.

However, evidence is too limited for the moment, the Geneva-based organization said, and more studies are required to understand better the Lambda variant.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2021-06/16/c_1310011524.htm

Edited by vememah

So far 71 cases of the delta variant in Austria

Most in Vienna and Salzburg.

Delta variant is apparently slowly but surely becoming a bigger issue in Austria, too: according to the Agency for Health and Food Safety, 71 corona cases of variant B.1.617.2, the so-called delta variant first detected in India, have occurred in this country so far. According to AGES, this is data as of today, Tuesday.

By far the most cases were sequenced in Vienna, with 32. Another 19 were detected in Salzburg, seven in Tyrol, six in Lower Austria, five in Styria and one each in Carinthia and Upper Austria. An expert had spoken to APA on Monday of "a slowly increasing number of individual cases." To the variant B.1.617.2 came according to AGES twelve more of the variants B.1.617.1 and B.1.617.3.

The delta variant is considered to be significantly more contagious than the previously known variants; in England, relaxations have been postponed because of the spread. France is also looking with concern at developments in its own country.

In calendar week 23 and overall, by far the most infections were still attributable to the alpha variant B.1.1.7, namely 902. B.1.617.2 came to 15 cases in the week, the other two Indian variants brought it to one infection. 16 cases were attributable to the gamma variant (P.1; Brazilian variant).

https://kurier.at/chronik/oesterreich/bisher-71-faelle-der-delta-variante-in-oesterreich/401414067 (prevod: Deepl)

Edited by vememah
54 minutes ago, maheem said:

U Danskoj maske obavezne samo u javnom prevozu. Danas u marketu furam masku svi me gledaju. Da l zbog maske il što sam bio znojav ko konj.

I u Spaniji ce valjda od 1 jula da padnu maske.