IGNORED

Premier League 2019-20

ArleKino

jbt kakav car, baš dominira ovih dana:ziga:

jel poštenije reći mogu ja da budem dobar koliko hoću ako nemam kadar, a kadar košta $, ili Other clubs can go out and spend money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money....pa kupiti alisona, vvd-a, fabinja, keitu...

In other news, mashallah!

Edit: Prerano se poradovah Lovrovom produženju ugovora, debili repostovali tvit iz 2017 :sad: 

Edited by Weenie Pooh

nije to uopšte bio kontekst vini

And he insisted that his reputation as one of the finest managers operating in world football was all down to the efforts of the supremely talented players at his disposal and the Club’s consistent backing for him in the transfer market

“I'm a good manager but I don't win titles if I don't have good players and good players are expensive,” Guardiola asserted.

“Being a good manager like I am, I'm not good enough without good players. No way.

“I am humble enough to accept that without my players I am nothing. Zero. That's why I need my players.

link na kompletan intervju

Just now, Pokojni Ruxin said:

nije to uopšte bio kontekst vini

Mnjaha, neki je drugi kontekst :rolleyes: 

Pep je samo manje bezočan od Specijalnog, pa umesto da kaže "Ne mogu da osvojim ništa kad su mi igrači sranje!" kao što onaj ume, ovaj to upakuje da zvuči bolje: "Ja kad god sam išta osvojio to je bilo zahvaljujući igračima, pa shodno tome kad god smo na -20 bodova od vrha tabele, možete da pitate igrače i vlasnike zašto".

Ruxine, ostaviću ti samo ovo kao poruku u spoileru, pošto je malo dugačko. 

Here are some facts about how stupid we all actually are...

The average adult with no chess training will beat the average five year old with no chess training 100 games out of 100 under normal conditions.

The average 1600 Elo rated player – who'll probably be a player with several years of experience – will beat that average adult 100 games out of 100.

A top “super” grandmaster will beat that 1600 rated player 100 games out of 100.

This distribution is pretty similar across other domains which require purely mental rather than physical skill, but it's easy to measure in chess because there's a very accurate rating system and a record of millions of games to draw on.

Here's what that means.

The top performers in an intellectual domain outperform even an experienced amateur by a similar margin to that with which an average adult would outperform an average five year old. That experienced amateur might come up with one or two moves which would make the super GM think for a bit, but their chances of winning are effectively zero.

The average person on the street with no training or experience wouldn't even register as a challenge. To a super GM, there'd be no quantifiable difference between them and an untrained five year old in how easy they are to beat. Their chances are literally zero.

What's actually being measured by your chess Elo rating is your ability to comprehend a position, take into account the factors which make it favourable to one side or another, and choose a move which best improves your position. Do that better than someone else on a regular basis, you'll have a higher rating than them.

So, the ability of someone like Magnus Carlsen, Alexander Grischuk or Hikaru Nakamura to comprehend and intelligently process a chess position surpasses the average adult to a greater extent than that average adult's ability surpasses that of an average five year old.

Given that, it seems likely that the top performers in other intellectual domains will outperform the average adult by a similar margin. And this seems to be borne out by elite performers who I'd classify as the “super grandmasters” of their fields, like, say, Collier in music theory or Ramanujan in mathematics. In their respective domains, their ability to comprehend and intelligently process domain-specific information is, apparently – although less quantifiably than in chess – so far beyond the capabilities of even an experienced amateur that their thinking would be pretty much impenetrable to a total novice.

This means that people's attempts to apply “common sense” - i.e., untrained thinking – to criticise scientific or historical research or statistical analysis or a mathematical model or an economic policy is like a five year old turning up at their parent's job and insisting they know how to do it better.

Imagine it.

They would not only be wrong, they would be unlikely to even understand the explanation of why they were wrong. And then they would cry, still failing to understand, still believing that they're right and that the whole adult world must be against them. You know, like “researchers” on Facebook.

That's where relying on "common sense" gets you. To an actual expert you look like an infant having a tantrum because the world is too complicated for you to understand.

And that, my friends, is science.

3 hours ago, dragance said:

Ruxine, ostaviću ti samo ovo kao poruku u spoileru, pošto je malo dugačko. 

Hide contents

Here are some facts about how stupid we all actually are...

That's where relying on "common sense" gets you. To an actual expert you look like an infant having a tantrum because the world is too complicated for you to understand.

And that, my friends, is science.

@Pokojni Ruxin ako nisi razumeo ovaj dragancetov post, nije strašno, tu sam ja da ti uprostim.

Čovek ti kulturno objašnjava da zaista ne vredi ulaziti u prepisku sa iskusnijim, autoritarnijim, top-performer posterima :nobles: Tvojih 12,000 postova je duplo manje od Copijevih 24,000 (da ni ne govorimo o mojih 33,000), što jednostavno znači da nikad nećeš biti u pravu

Moraš da počneš da postuješ brže, jače, bolje, da unaprediš svoj domain authority i sustigneš nas u šampionskoj klasi, pa posle možemo da pričamo.

4 hours ago, copkillah said:

:lol:

in the other news, Pep glumi francusku sobaricu:

jel mogu ja? odbili smo da učestvujemo u uefinom witch-huntu zasnovanom na ilegalno dobavljenim "dokazima", ne damo da nam nezvanični predstavnici fudbalske elite koji očigledno nastupaju u bad faith ruše ugled na njihovom jadnom kangaroo courtu. siti nije bežao od istine, bežao je od uefe. dokaz za to je što smo pokušali da idemo direktno na CAS i pre bana, ali su nam rekli da moramo da sačekamo uefinu presudu. dokaz za to je da smo na ovom suđenju sa CAS-om apsolutno sarađivali.

• Hamlet Strašni locked and unpinned this topic