IGNORED

Premier League 2019-20

ArleKino

3 minutes ago, Pokojni Ruxin said:

kakve tehnikalije? da su uspeli dokazati kršenje u prethodnih 5 godina nema te tehnikalije koja bi nas spasila. ali nisu. ako su i našli neke prekršaje u vezi ffp-a stariji su od 5 godina, a to nije tehnikalija. to su pravila koja je fakin uefa sama pisala.

tako da siti apsolutno NIJE kažnjen zbog bilo ffp-a, nego zbog odbijanja da sarađuje sa uefom.

Nema veze, u ocima postenog sveta, vi ste kriminalci :sleep:

19 minutes ago, Jean-Luc Picard said:

Igrači Noriča su u subotu na terenu izgledali bezvoljnije nego ja ponedeljkom ujutro u kancelariji nakon što sam gledao NFL do dva iza ponoći. Malo mi je pretenciozno utakmicu protiv takvog protivnika nazvati utakmicom sezone...

pa i da igramo protiv winner brokera opet bi bila utakmica sezone jer ako ne pobedimo onda nema ls. a ako pobedimo onda smo vrlo blizu.

lol, čak nećeš mi da daš odlomke koji dokazuju da grešim, nego si mi dao dokument od 35 strana i sad kao očekuješ da ja ovde dokazujem da ne grešim. :lolol:

pošto se to neće desiti jel mogu da se poslužim zvaničnim saopštenjem za medije CAS-a, sa njihovog sajta? eo u spojleru

Spoiler

Lausanne, 13 July 2020 - The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has issued its decision in the
arbitration procedure between Manchester City Football Club and the Union of European Football
Associations (UEFA).

The case concerns an appeal filed by Manchester City FC (MCFC) against the decision of the
Adjudicatory Chamber of the UEFA Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) dated 14 February 2020 in
which it was deemed to have contravened UEFA’s Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations
and sanctioned with exclusion from participation in UEFA club competitions in the next two seasons
and ordered to pay a fine of EUR 30 million.

The Panel of arbitrators in charge of the matter, composed of Mr Rui Botica Santos (Portugal),
President, Prof. Ulrich Haas (Germany) and Mr Andrew McDougall QC (France), conducted a hearing
with the parties, their legal representatives, witnesses and experts on 8, 9 and 10 June 2020.
Following the hearing, the CAS Panel deliberated and concluded that the decision issued on
14 February 2020 by the Adjudicatory Chamber of the CFCB should be set aside and replaced by the
following:
a.) MCFC has contravened Article 56 of the Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations.
b.) MCFC shall pay a fine of EUR 10,000,000 to the UEFA, within 30 days as from the date of
issuance of the arbitral award.

The CAS award emphasized that most of the alleged breaches reported by the Adjudicatory Chamber
of the CFCB were either not established or time-barred
. As the charges with respect to any dishonest
concealment of equity funding were clearly more significant violations than obstructing the CFCB’s
investigations, it was not appropriate to impose a ban on participating in UEFA’s club competitions
for MCFC’s failure to cooperate with the CFCB’s investigations alone.

i objašnjenje šta je Article 56 u drugom spojleru

Spoiler

The Article 56 CAS refers to concerns the cooperation of a club with UEFA and states that a club must: “Cooperate with the licensor and the UEFA Club Financial Control Body in respect of their requests and enquiries.”

što se mene tiče stojim pri svemu što sam rekao, a ti si slobodan da objasniš zašto treba da te skinem sa liste ljudi koji nam duguju izvinjenje :sleep:

U pitanju su proceduralne greške i “leaks” koje su najviše naštetile postupku. Ako hoćeš da izdvojim, onda ćeš morati sačekati sutra u ovo vreme jer idem na put rano ujutro i još se nisam spakovao (:isuse:).

Gospoda Klopp & Mourinho su rekli sve što treba na temu Cityjevog FFP-a. Jest da im je trebalo pet godina da dođu do spoznaje 1 Arsenea, ali dobro...

5 minutes ago, ArleKino said:

Gospoda Klopp & Mourinho su rekli sve što treba na temu Cityjevog FFP-a. Jest da im je trebalo pet godina da dođu do spoznaje 1 Arsenea, ali dobro...

gospodin :ziga:

We should value quality management and encourage it. And I am in favour of opening things up to more investment, which FFP does not allow for.

The clubs that dominate Europe today are those that were built and made investments during an era where FFP did not exist.

FFP prevents emerging clubs who want to invest from doing so. That is not normal.

izvor

ne znam draganče šta prvi bold dokazuje, osim da smo kažnjeni isključivo zbog toga što nismo sarađivali sa uefom. kao što sam i rekao. a ako ostalo nisu dokazali zbog toga što je uefa nesposobna, kao što ti impliciraš - evo suza suzu stiže.

Edited by Pokojni Ruxin

i za slučaj da je nekome još uvek nejasno šta je prava svrha ffp-a, former UEFA director of communications William Gaillard:

Gaillard said: “With this kind of sentence from CAS, Manchester City can receive billions from the Emirates and the whole contest will basically become a tournament in Europe between Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates – I don’t know if the Chinese want to join in.

“That’s really the enormous danger that professional club football is facing in Europe.

“The €10million fine is like giving a tip to a waiter in a café.

“The whole issue is the future of the game. Can it survive when it becomes maybe just a contest between three Middle Eastern states?

“I think there will be a lot of dismay on behalf of the other clubs because it leaves them unprotected, including the English clubs.

“When you have an owner who is in football because he wants to make a legitimate profit, to be faced with a competitor who has the deepest pockets in the world and endless money is incredibly discouraging.

“If I were a legitimate investor, I would divest from football. You can’t compete.”

berluskoni good :thumbsup:

nebelci bad :thumbd:

Edited by Pokojni Ruxin
  • Hamlet Strašni locked and unpinned this topic