IGNORED

Velja kruska u grlo zapadne

Dimitrije

Poslednjih 20 minuta je bilo bas negledljivo. Mada nasi generalno kad rese mec igraju preko one stvari. A mec je bio resen kod penala.

Javor je simpa. Brane se dosta organizovano i nisu mesari kakvi su bili dok je milovic igrao.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Ivanić na koju god ga se poziciju u timu stavi, jednako nevidljiv. Zato brat Ebi pase tribine. Nadam se da će Gajić što prije dobiti šansu na desnom beku, Žule sinoć ubjedljivo najgori na terenu.

Jos samo ovaj spam ovde i necu vise, ali cisto informacije radi za pitanja koje sam postavio juce. Vezano je za novi football manager, te ce u novom Stefan Pantovic da igra ulogu tehnickog direktora a Nikola Jelic Head of Player Development, jer je Kosanovic vec namesten kako ass. managera. Ako neko od vas igra i ima neku primedbu na bilo sta u Zvezdi u fm-u, slobodno nek se javi.

[mention=11666]Zlurad[/mention]

Nisi valjda ti neki researcher a ne prijavljujes?!
Ne smem, prekršio bi pravilo oko otkrivanja identiteta ;)

Ali ako treba nešto da se menja za koji god tim samo vičite

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Zlurad said:

Jos samo ovaj spam ovde i necu vise, ali cisto informacije radi za pitanja koje sam postavio juce. Vezano je za novi football manager, te ce u novom Stefan Pantovic da igra ulogu tehnickog direktora a Nikola Jelic Head of Player Development, jer je Kosanovic vec namesten kako ass. managera. Ako neko od vas igra i ima neku primedbu na bilo sta u Zvezdi u fm-u, slobodno nek se javi.

:hail: :Hail::Hail:

Kralju i care, svaka cast

Ne smem, prekršio bi pravilo oko otkrivanja identiteta wink.png

Koliki je dug Zvezde? [emoji38]
Koliki je dug Zvezde? [emoji38]
To je tajna čuvanija od studija gde je snimano sletanje na Mesec [emoji89][emoji16]

4 hours ago, Zlurad said:

Ne smem, prekršio bi pravilo oko otkrivanja identiteta ;)

Treba free kopija FM20 :fantom:

Australijski mediji pisu da se Degenek vraca...

DEGENEK GOES BACK WHERE HE CAME FROM...

By a Staff Writer Jul 22 2019 12:12PM

Socceroo Milos Degenek appears to be on the way back to the Balkans in a curious transfer U-turn.

Saudi side Al Hilal snapped up the defender at the beginning of the year in a controversial move which saw Degenek swap UEFA Champions League with Red Star Belgrade for the Saudi Pro League.

But now just six months later, Degenek is returning to Red Star in time for their new Champions League campaign.

The 25 cap Socceroo is understood to have been loaned back to his old club by Al Hilal for the season with an option to make the move permanent.

Degenek took to Twitter to thank the Saudi side and its fans for their support since he made the move in January.

"Thank you to everyone at @Alhilal_FC who made me feel like I was part of the biggest family in Asia," he tweeted today.

"I appreciate the affection and love I received from the fans for the 6 months. I hope to meet again with you guys in the future. For now it’s a goodbye and I wish you all the best[emoji460]️"

https://www.ftbl.com.au/news/d...back-where-he-came-from-528531

A i Al Halil prakticno potvrdio

2 hours ago, Milosh76 said:

Australijski mediji pisu da se Degenek vraca...

DEGENEK GOES BACK WHERE HE CAME FROM...

By a Staff Writer Jul 22 2019 12:12PM

Socceroo Milos Degenek appears to be on the way back to the Balkans in a curious transfer U-turn.

Saudi side Al Hilal snapped up the defender at the beginning of the year in a controversial move which saw Degenek swap UEFA Champions League with Red Star Belgrade for the Saudi Pro League.

But now just six months later, Degenek is returning to Red Star in time for their new Champions League campaign.

The 25 cap Socceroo is understood to have been loaned back to his old club by Al Hilal for the season with an option to make the move permanent.

Degenek took to Twitter to thank the Saudi side and its fans for their support since he made the move in January.

"Thank you to everyone at @Alhilal_FC who made me feel like I was part of the biggest family in Asia," he tweeted today.

"I appreciate the affection and love I received from the fans for the 6 months. I hope to meet again with you guys in the future. For now it’s a goodbye and I wish you all the bestemoji460.png️"

https://www.ftbl.com.au/news/d...back-where-he-came-from-528531

A i Al Halil prakticno potvrdio

Odlicna vijest!

Kad je zrijeb danas? 12h?

• Hamlet Strašni locked this topic
  • Hamlet Strašni unpinned this topic