IGNORED

Premier League 2018-19

ArleKino

Noble on Arnie: “I spoke to him on Friday, I spoke to him on Saturday morning and he said ‘Mark, whatever happens it is out of my hands, but as long as I play for this football team, I’m going to give 100%’. And you saw that on Saturday.”

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weenie Pooh

• John Coltrane

• 189-

• ArleKino

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

raziđi se copi :fantom:

Reflecting on Boly's sending off, Espirito Santo told Sky Sports: "The incident was very close to me, and I haven't seen the images but I've spoken with the fourth official. It was a red card, no doubt about it.

"The red card was a moment in which we tried to change things and the boys tried. Playing with 11 is tough, but playing with 10 is even harder.

"It was a tough night. Since we conceded the first goal, it became very difficult. We were in shape and it was a 30-yard pass which breaks us.

"There's no doubt about the result, they controlled the game and had the chances."

Highlights from Manchester City's game against Wolves in the Premier League.

nego kako čovek igra nogom :Hail:

https://streamable.com/na4c8

1 hour ago, Pokojni Ruxin said:

raziđi se copi :fantom:

Reflecting on Boly's sending off, Espirito Santo told Sky Sports: "The incident was very close to me, and I haven't seen the images but I've spoken with the fourth official. It was a red card, no doubt about it.

Niko nije rekao da nije crveni već da je Kompani još više zaslužio crveni nego Boli za ovo. Osim što je Pep jajarica koja nikada to ne bi rekla :fantom: