IGNORED

Serie A 2017-18

crtamOrasi

Trener koji forsira 1 Borinija na startu sezone, a sad menja Kalabriju za antifudbalera Abatea i Musakija za Zapatu tesko da je dobar, a kamoli odlican trener. Na osnovu cega ako nije unapredio igru Milana ni za jotu i to uz ovolika pojacanja?

Edited by Meazza
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crtamOrasi

• Meazza

• MiddleClass

• gervasius twinkleminkleson

Kalabrija je dosta dobro odigrao protiv Udinezea, dobio je pohvale od svih. Abate bi tebalo da igra samo kad su i Kalabrija i Konti povredjeni. Ili evo jos nesto: zasto ubacuje Susa u formaciju 3-5-2 kad on tu ocigledno ne moze da igra? Dobio je utakmicu bez Susa igrajuci sa dva spica, sad ga je za Sampdoriju opet vratio. Zna li on uopste sta pokusava? Zasto Calhanoglu koga toliko hvale ovi sto prate Bundes ne pruza nikakve partije kod Montele?

Bravo. Kopiracu ovde jer je odlicno napisano i savrseno tacno:

I'm confused about the vision Fassone, Mirabelli, and Montella had over the summer. The pursuance of another striker at any cost, the fact that we were never seriously hunting for a winger, as well as the purchase of Bonucci, all indicate that 3-5-2 was on the horizon. This is almost a concrete fact, unless the three of them were okay with benching very expensive purchases, which I can't imagine was ever part of the plan.

A few weeks into the season, in the press conference the night before the Cagliari game (week 2), Montella said this: "We tested the three-man defence for the first time at Shkendija, but there were many elements missing. We’ll re-evaluate it at a later date, but for the moment it is shelved."

He maintained that until the Lazio demolition (week 4), after which we switched to 3-5-2, and the next week (Week 5) he said this after the SPAL game: "I choose the 3-5-2 system because it gives us the most guarantees. I liked the way we played tonight, even if obviously we have to improve,”

A) After week 2, when he said he was shelving the 3-5-2, you have to start to wonder what the fuck the three of them had in mind over the summer. There's no way our purchases (and sales) were made with 4-3-3 in mind. That would have meant we spent 80m on two players (Andre Silva and Bonucci) who would have been redundant or at the very least not essential. The only direct purchases we would have made to sustain 4-3-3 would be mother fucking Borini. Not to mention the fact that we sold a useful tool in 4-3-3 in the form of Niang. You don't spend 80m on a defender and striker you're not planning on using, and then spend 11m on a mediocre player in a position that is crucial to your formation. I refuse to believe they were that stupid. Even if you argue Hakan could be a makeshift LW, why buy a makeshift LW if you plan on using 4-3-3 - why not buy an ACTUAL LW? The only answer is that they were not planning on using 4-3-3.

So in light of that conclusion, how the fuck does Montella come out as early as WEEK TWO and say "Nah, we're done with this 3-5-2 stuff. Forget all the work we did in the summer, I'm going back to 4-3-3 with my main man Borini."

B) After week 5, I'm just confused about how it was that in the space of a few weeks, we went from '3-5-2 is shelved', to '3-5-2 gives us the most guarantees'. I'll concede that he did say "we'll revisit" but could things really have changed so much in such a small amount of time? What were the "missing elements" you were referring to in week two, and have you suddenly found those elements now?

I realize I'm arguing both sides of the fence here, and by all means let me clarify that I am definitely on team 3-5-2, it just kind of worries me that Montella's line ups at first seemed to be at odds with the work he did with F&M over the summer, and then a few weeks later his line ups were at odds with his own statements a few weeks ago. Sort of surprised no reporter called him out on that.

Anyways, I'm all for keeping Montella and giving him a lot of time given the fact that a new squad will take time to sort things out with, but it's things like this that make me question him - not a 2-0 defeat away to Sampdoria.

TLDR: Montella week 2: "3-5-2 is shelved" | Montella week 5: "3-5-2 gives us the most guarantees" - what gives?

Mislim, smejurija. Trener za hitnu sut kartu.

Edited by Meazza

Jbt milan je dobio 10 od 12 utakmica ove sezone. Istina igraju slabo, ali dovedeno je masa novih igrača. Lagano.

Mada bi ja najradije da se montella vrati kod nas. A milan nek pukne pare na ancelottija ili nekog takvog ko je vec mislima u penziji

Jbt milan je dobio 10 od 12 utakmica ove sezone. Istina igraju slabo, ali dovedeno je masa novih igrača. Lagano.

Mada bi ja najradije da se montella vrati kod nas. A milan nek pukne pare na ancelottija ili nekog takvog ko je vec mislima u penziji

Opet ti suvu statistiku. U Ligi Evrope je imao smesne protivnike, a u Serie A se mucio protiv svih koji su imali isti broj igraca na terenu, a od iole ozbiljnih ekipa je pregazen. I Kaljari nas je ubio od igre. Zatim, da li su te pobede mozda Montelina zasluga? Mozda, ako se pod zaslugom moze smatrati potpuno pogresan izbor igraca i taktike onda sam evo spreman da se slozim s tobom. Nego jednostavno Milan je imao lak raspored u Serie A i amaterske ekipe u LE pa otud ta statistika.

Nije odvratna, uz Arsenal i eventualno Dortmund ako bude treci u grupi LS ste favoriti, ne vidim ko bi drugi mogao da osvoji... A to znaci mesto u LS.

LOL! Izvini sto mi je ovo mnogo smesno, ali ne mogu da se uzdrzim. Sta god ja mislio o LE to takmicenje nije uopste lako osvojiti, stavise izuztno je tesko s obzirom na broj ekipa. Da Montelin Milan koji nije nijednu dobru partiju u stanju da odigra protiv iole ozbiljnih timova kao sto je Kaljari, a od iole jakih gubi rutinski, dakle da ovakav Milan moze da osvoji Ligu Evrope u kojoj ima desetine timova na nivou Lacija i Sampdorije koji su ga otresli kao slinu - pa to je fantasticni wishful thinking.

+1

Preko Talijanske lige nemaju sanse

Daleko je lakse uci u prvih cetiri u serie A nego osvojiti LE. Uzdati se u LE kao u "precicu" ka LS je zato vrlo pogresno. To treba da bude rezervna opcija i na nju mogu racunati samo vrlo, vrlo jaki timovi kao Murinjov Junajted, pa i oni nikako ne bi smeli da bacaju sve karte na to, nego ako bude bude. Ni tim kao Napoli ne bi smeo da racuna da ima fifti-fifti sanse za osvajanje LE, pogotovo sa takvim rivalima kao sto je Arsenal, a narocito kad se uzme u obzir koliko sreca moze da ode na ovu ili onu stranu u nokaut fazi. Pogledajmo uostalom kvote. Edited by Meazza