• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crtamOrasi

• Meazza

• MiddleClass

• gervasius twinkleminkleson

22 minutes ago, crtamOrasi said:

Nego, šta je bilo sa bogatim Kinezima? Ipak prevaranti?

Mislim da to niko vise ne zna. Postoji prica da je taj Li Silviov covek, da mu je pomogao da opere neke pare, postoji i druga prica da je on zapravo Eliotov covek i da mu je posluzio da kupi klub posto ga papa Silvio ne bi prodao Amerikancima. A moguce je i da je stvarno bogat, ali da ga je neko zavrnuo ili da ga je kineska vlada ujebala.

Inace od pocetka ide prica o tom Eliotu koji je samo cekao da se dograbi kluba, da ga proda i da uzme nazad svoj novac plus kamatu. A sad poslednje price su da preuzimaju rukovodstvo i da ce da teraju par godina i onda da ga prodaju za 1bil. Jbo lud zbunjenog.

Mislim da se takve kompanije ne zajebavaju nečim što je toliko nepredvidivo kao što su rezultati i profiti fudbalskog kluba, ljudi su najobičniji zelenaši, uzeće prvu ponudu na kojoj mogu masno da zarade i paljba dalje. Najlakše pare ikad.

Li je con artist za ultra bogate, to je bilo jasno od početka.

Pa to sam i ja mislio za Eliota, pogotovo sto je on na glasu da je nemilosrdni hegde fund. Ali on vec sad ima ponude nekoliko kupaca, a odlucio je da preuzme upravljanje kluba. Isprva je informacija bila da ce ga voditi do oktobra da bi ga onda bacio na aukciju, a sad druga info je ono sto sam vec napisao.

Ono sto mi nije jasno su i oprecne informacije glede Eliotovog uplita u klub. Po jednim oni su pozajmili pare Liju i u slucaju neuspeha Lija da dug otplati imaju prava da prodaju klub i uzmu nazad ulozeno plus zacrtanu kamatu, sve preko toga sto bi ostalo (ako ista) bi islo Liju. Medjutim, kako sada stvari stoje i kako oni nastupaju - oni su sada punopravni vlasnici Milana (inace se ne bi trudili da ga prodaju za milijardu), sto je malo apsurd jer onda ispada da su klub kupili za 300mil sto je ipak premalo.

Jedna stvar stoji - klub vise vredi i za vise novaca moze da se proda ako je u dobrom stanju sto se tice ekipe, rezultata, popularnosti, navijaca i dugova, naravno. Tako da nadam se da znaju sta rade. Ima prica da pokusavaju da privole Maldinija i Leonarda da se vrate u klub na neke od tehnickih pozicija.

Zanimljivo štivo, Walter baš ne ume da zadrži usta zatvorenim.

Sabatini: ‘Pallotta is insecure’

Former Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini calls President James Pallotta “an insecure man”.

The famed transfer guru is now technical director at Sampdoria, but he still retains a love for the Giallorossi thanks to his time in the capital.

“I’m trying to heal from the Roma disease, I can’t carry it with me all my life,” Sabatini told Corriere dello Sport.

"Roma is not a team, it’s a state of being in your soul. I can’t carry that with me for all my life.

“When I said I would never leave I thought that would be so. Roma has a nefarious effect, it sinks into your bones. After that I worked for Suning, not for Inter. Then I returned to reality.

“Only now, two years on, can I talk about Roma with some detachment.

“Pallotta? An insecure man. When I think of him I only remember denials. Even that’s saying too much, I don’t want to wake up when day and remember I spoke about Pallotta!”

Sabatini was replaced by Monchi, and he was asked whether the Giallorossi squad still feels like his own.

“We’re very different. He [Monchi] has a method and I don’t. Let's say that he is more sensitive than me to the benevolence of the world.

“I must say though that he’s always publicly acknowledged my work.

“Does it still feel like my Roma? From the sale of Radja [Nainggolan], no more. He was right to change so much, a cycle ends and you need to understand that.

“I like the signing of [Justin] Kluivert, a great move. The Frenchman behind him [Javier Pastore, an Argentinian signed from Paris Saint-Germain] is strong too, they’re set up to be strong until the very end.

“Nainggolan’s sale? There are two explanations for that move. There was the €38m in cash before June 30, of which €14m went back for [Davide] Santon and [Nicolò] Zaniolo.

“The second is that Roma were scared. They could no longer control his excesses, but Spalletti controls him well.

“He used to make him sleep at Trigoria. He’d say: ‘we’ll sleep here tonight Radja, me and you’. Each in his room with the door open. Spalletti is a genius with those things.

“You love someone like Radja, he fascinates you as a lad.

“At Inter I’m sure he’ll give the best of himself as a player, just as he did for Roma. At Inter though he’ll do things that people don’t even expect.

“He gets his energy from nerves, not from muscles. He’s a unique, unrepeatable player.”

The Ninja formed a midfield partnership with Kevin Strootman, will the Dutchman ever get back to his best?

“Don’t knock Kevin, he’s my hero,” Sabatini warned.

“And he always will be, because football is played every day of the week, not just on a Sunday.”

Sabatini then discussed some of the players he worked with in Rome, starting with Daniele De Rossi.

“He’s a great soul, someone who would cut his arm off for Roma.

“Francesco Totti? I love him. He’s an insurmountable monolith, if you touch him you’re dead. It’s not his fault, at the age of 20 people were already making him think: ‘I am Roma’.

“He’s an engaging man and an immeasurable champion, I saw him do unprecedented things on the pitch.

“As for Juan Iturbe, he had a problem we kept hidden. He started very strongly with Roma, then he probably snapped his posterior cruciate ligament and we never operated on it.

“We opted for conservative surgery, but from then on he’s never been himself.

“Former Coach Rudi Garcia? In his first year at Roma he brought a great lightness, then in the third he went underwater a little, and I with him.

“The President was rude with Rudi, there’s no need to rubbish a man who took you to the Champions League twice.”

Koliko stvari moraju da idu stranputicom da jebeni Spalletti mora da spava sa Radjom, pritom sa otvorenim vratima, u Trigorii?

Zanimljivo je i ovo sa Iturbeom, to donekle objašnjava šta se desilo sa njim i zašto onakvo potonuće.

3 minutes ago, maharaja said:

Uvaljali smo Kalinića za 20 milki Atletiku. Bukvalno najveća pobeda prelaznog roka u poslednjih 10 godina!

Kojem? Madridskom?

1 minute ago, maharaja said:

Da!

Znači da je izgubljeno samo 5 miliona (ne računajući platu), i to posle katastrofalne sezone, i najveće bruke na svetskom. Realno, za njega niko normalan ne bi sad dao ni 10

Odličan posao, svaka čast. :D

Čak i ako se radi o nekom kineskom pranju para, boli vas briga. :D