IGNORED

Trump - hoće li biti impeachment ili 8 godina drugačijeg predsednikovanja?

radisa

I naravno neće dobijati terapiju za obične smrtnike već

The treatment the president received is an antibody cocktail developed by the biotech company Regeneron, according to the memo from his doctor, Sean P. Conley. Mr. Trump is also taking vitamin D, zinc, melatonin, a daily aspirin and famotidine (an antacid better known as Pepcid), the memo said.

Initial results suggest that Regeneron’s treatment can lower the level of the virus in the body when administered early in the course of an infection.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/02/world/covid-19-coronavirus

September 29, 2020 at 4:01 PM EDT

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) today announced the first data from a descriptive analysis of a seamless Phase 1/2/3 trial of its investigational antibody cocktail REGN-COV2 showing it reduced viral load and the time to alleviate symptoms in non-hospitalized patients with COVID-19. REGN-COV2 also showed positive trends in reducing medical visits. The ongoing, randomized, double-blind trial measures the effect of adding REGN-COV2 to usual standard-of-care, compared to adding placebo to standard-of-care. 

This trial is part of a larger program that also includes studies of REGN-COV2 for the treatment of hospitalized patients, and for prevention of infection in people who have been exposed to COVID-19 patients.

https://investor.regeneron.com/news-releases/news-release-details/regenerons-regn-cov2-antibody-cocktail-reduced-viral-levels-and

Edited by vememah
7 minutes ago, vememah said:

I naravno neće dobijati terapiju za obične smrtnike već

Tako je nekako i u Resident Evil krenulo, eksperimentalne terapije ovo-ono...

• +1 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, 3opge said:

ko je GOP kandidat umesto trumpa u slucaju da isti pandrkne?

Nisam siguran ali mislim da Pens preuzima (kao kada prez pandrkne tokom mandata).