IGNORED

Trump - hoće li biti impeachment ili 8 godina drugačijeg predsednikovanja?

radisa

Kad smo već kod evociranja uspomena men' se čini da je babi alternativa bio jedan pristojan čikica, ali jebiga, mislili ste da će te naspram plejade tupsona iz GOPa provući i jednog od najogavnijih kandidata ikada i zajebali ste se. Prc.

Pa jeste deda bio babi alternativa, al je dobio 3 miliona glasova manje od Kilari.

Kad malo bolje pogledas statistiku, i Trampara je dobio 3 miliona glasova manje od Kilari.

Sta si ono bese hteo da kazes?

Usput jedan jedini forumaš je predviđao povratak klasične kaubojštine - MancMellow.

I ja sam (nesto) pogodio kad sam rekao da ce biti win-win ko god da uzme™, ne? 

Neka Makijaveli jede govna, realno je bolji nuklearni rat između Koreje i USA nego Killary na vlasti. 

Samo da bude "do Tokija", ne mora bash "do Milvokija", ne? 

Jos malo uspeha za postovaoce veceg zla.

BREAKING: Trump has directed the US National Security Council to review the Iran nuclear deal

I ja sam (nesto) pogodio kad sam rekao da ce biti win-win ko god da uzme™, ne? 

Jeste, pa si se onda usro ko grlica kad ti je Trampara napushio premijera samo tako, i zalupio mu slushalicu. Al' ko ce to da pamti...

Pa ja pamtim kume, ja. Ispao si pglu samo tako al 'se nadas da nismo paMtljivi pa ce da ti prodje blef. NO PASARAN!

Edited by ObiW

Jos malo uspeha za postovaoce veceg zla.

BREAKING: Trump has directed the US National Security Council to review the Iran nuclear deal

So full of win, it's boring. 

Jeste, pa si se onda usro ko grlica kad ti je Trampara napushio premijera samo tako, i zalupio mu slushalicu. Al' ko ce to da pamti...

Pa ja pamtim kume, ja. Ispao si pglu samo tako al 'se nadas da nismo paMtljivi pa ce da ti prodje blef. NO PASARAN!

Ako cemo pravo vise sam se usr'o kad je onaj prethodni premijer hteo da 'vata Putina za kragnu al' mi je laknulo kad je (taj/prethodni-premijer) odustao... 

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/tony-abbott-shirtfronting-vladimir-putin-the-us-put-their-money-on-putin-20151202-gldupc.html

1449119700406.jpg

Nego, da znas da je sramota da mi kazes da sam piglu i da tvrdis da si/ste nesto zapamtio/li ako ne okacish i link na to kad sam ispao piglu. Ne broji se ovako, samo da znas. Osim mozda kod tebe al' to se ovde ne racuna, ne?  :s_c:

A ljakse ga kopira bez zazora i bez da uhvati vazduh...

http://www.smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/news-analysis/startup-sector-enraged-by-scrapping-of-457-visa-we-want-these-kind-of-innovators-to-continue-to-make-australia-their-home/#.WPbdjG24xUU.twitter

In an announcement on Facebook yesterday, Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull said the purpose of scrapping the 457 visa is to put “Australians first”.

Ivanka’s Business Booming: Chinese Gov’t Approves Three Trademarks for First Daughter’s Company

Earlier this month Ivanka Trump Marks LLC won provisional approval from the Chinese government for three trademarks for her line of jewelry, handbags, and spa services — which protects her brand by giving the company exclusive rights to sell it in that country.

AP reported, without providing sources or links, that the trademarks were approved on the same night that Trump and Ivanka’s husband dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, Fla. home, adding that they ate “steak and Dover sole.”

AP reported that Ivanka’s fashion business ventures are doing exceedingly well: 

The number of Ivanka Trump items sold through [the fashion website] Lyst was 46 percent higher the month her father was elected president than in November 2015. Sales spiked 771 percent in February over the same month last year. In March sales on Lyst were up 262 percent over the same period last year.

Aside from trademarks in China, Ivanka Trump’s brand also has obtained or applied for them in numerous countries, including Canada, India, Japan, Israel, Mexico, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, the U.S., and Europe, AP reported.
Edited by slow

Buy American, hire American - zvuci poznato, kao onomad sa Slovencima. Nije ni cudo da se u Srbiji pale na Trampa, antibirokratske revolucije, itd.

trebalo im je cetiri meseca da zakljuce da su rezultati takvi jer su glasaci rasisti :dry:

Data Just Confirmed The Real Reason Behind Trump’s Presidential Win

Why did so many people vote for Trump, despite his cavalier attitude toward sexual assault, blatant lies, and obvious ineptitude? According to the data, it largely comes down to race. After controlling for educational, racial, ideological, and age differences among the respondents, it’s easier to tease out the main influence. That influence comes down to racist attitudes for the simple mathematical reason that moving up 25 percentage points on the authoritarian scale only resulted in respondents being 3 percent more likely to vote Trump. Move the same amount on the racism scale, and you see voters are 20 percent more likely to vote for Trump.

Buy American, hire American - zvuci poznato, kao onomad sa Slovencima. Nije ni cudo da se u Srbiji pale na Trampa, antibirokratske revolucije, itd.

Hoćeš da kažeš da je Milošević bio avangarda? 

Hoćeš da kažeš da je Milošević bio avangarda?

Naravno - ne spominje ga Putin dzabe. Oportunisticki populizam se ispostavio kao glavna politicka reakcija na institucionalni neoliberalizam.

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • James Marshall unpinned this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic