IGNORED

USA Izbori

Miralem

Tko?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kako ono bese, Hilari izgubila, moracemo da cekamo novu priliku za treci svetski rat... :(

elektori su stoka, narod je hteo prvu zenu predsednicu  :(
sad opet moramo da cekamo novu priliku za treci svetski rat.

Trump, Putin both seek to boost their nuclear capability

President-elect Donald Trump signaled Thursday that he will look to "strengthen and expand" the US's nuclear capability, tweeting just hours after Russian President Vladimir Putin called for enhancing his country's nuclear program.

"The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes," Trump tweeted late Thursday morning.

Hours earlier in Moscow, Putin said in a defense speech in Moscow that Russia needs to "enhance the combat capability of strategic nuclear forces, primarily by strengthening missile complexes that will be guaranteed to penetrate existing and future missile defense systems.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/22/politics/donald-trump-strengthen-expand-nuclear-capability/index.html

Edited by ObiW
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eraserhead

• Prospero

• Budja

• Toni Sumaher

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Znao sam da je nuklearna trka dobra stvar. PPP comedy club.

Jedino mi nije jasno zasto Trump i Putin oce da se naoruzavaju ako su vec tako bliski i sada treba da dodje vreme mira i blagostanja. Sigurno nece nuklearna trka s ISISom da bude.

ako, bolje je da vojna industrija uzima pare na to nego na raznorazne Libije Sirije Srbije Jemene i uništavanje čitavih naroda

Malo si zaboravio na Ukrajine, Moldavije, Gruzije, Jermenije, Cecenije.

Jos uvek, Trampara ne jebe CIAu.

"A very nice letter from Vladimir Putin; his thoughts are so correct," Trump said in a mid-day statement.

Trump's office released the letter, dated Dec. 15, in which Putin said he hopes to work with the new U.S. president in a "constructive and pragmatic manner" in order to "restore the framework of bilateral cooperation in different areas."

Said Trump "I hope both sides are able to live up to these thoughts, and we do not have to travel an alternate path."

Znao sam da je nuklearna trka dobra stvar. PPP comedy club.

Jedino mi nije jasno zasto Trump i Putin oce da se naoruzavaju ako su vec tako bliski i sada treba da dodje vreme mira i blagostanja. Sigurno nece nuklearna trka s ISISom da bude.

Neka se spremi Kina