IGNORED

Rat za Nagorno-Karabah

Ayatollah

Pa očito da je bila greška, budući da im je na terenu i dalje jedini saveznik, prema kojem i dalje ispunjavaju sve svoje obveze, Rusija, a umjesto da im pomogne, one gnjide Medvedev i devojčica Margareta seire nad njihovom nevoljom.

1 hour ago, x500 said:

Ukratko, Jermenija izlazi iz Ruske zone i postaje SAD saveznik.

Samo tako, jedan ukratki DW klip u kojem media-Švabo nešto nabada o tendencijama i gotovo, savezništvo otpada, kišobran se makiva, effective odma! :laugh:

Koje budalaštine se sve ovdje daju pročitati...

Edited by Roger Sanchez
  • +1 3
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Redoran

• vememah

• Krošek

• namenski

Izgleda kao da ih je neko obećao braniti, a sad, kad je trebao ispuniti obećanje, njima spočitava da se ništa ne brane i da su sve pustili da padne, i to stavi u zadnjih 5 minuta dnevnika u pola 8. :fantom:

Edited by Roger Sanchez
  • -1 1

Nadam se da će da im ostane bar "uža" Jermenija i da imaju neke garancije bar za to. Ne sumnjam da bi Azeri voleli da izbrišu jermensku "surlu" koja ide do Irana.

Recimo Srbija nije bila te sreće da  bude ostavljena u komadu onda kad se odrekla krajina.

Edited by Nikodije
  • +1 2

BREAKING — Russia says a ceasefire declared in Nagorno-Karabakh after negotiations between Azerbaijan and Armenian separatists by 1pm local time today 

‼️Through the mediation of the command of the Russian peacekeeping contingent stationed in Nagorno-Karabakh, an agreement was reached on a complete cessation of hostilities from 13:00 on September 20, 2023.”

Here is the terms: 

• Armenian republic will withdraw all remaining units from Russian peacekeeping force 

•  COMPLETE disbandment and  disarmament of the armed formations of the “Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army” and the withdrawal of heavy equipment and weapons from the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh with the aim of their speedy disposal.

• Armenian rights will be discussed at a meeting between representatives of the local Armenian population and representatives of the central authorities of the Republic of Azerbaijan, which will take place in the city of Yevlakh on September 21, 2023 and during subsequent meetings.

Izvor: twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1704419474625937653

Edited by vememah

Armenian PM Pashinyan:

The Republic of Armenia did not participate in any way in the formulation of this text and was not a party to the negotiations.

We have accepted the decision of the Karabakh authorities to ceasefire and disband the armed forces.

The text mentions the idea of "withdrawal of units of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Armenia".

This is not understandable for us, we have said many times that since August 2021, Armenia does not have an army in Nagorno-Karabakh.

Yerevan takes note of Baku’s statement on Karabakh.

We hope that the military escalation will not continue.

Izvor: twitter.com/clashreport/status/1704435214263402568

Edited by vememah

Ček, niko ne osuđuje agresiju Azera i ničim izazvanu vojnu operaciju, ali se podsmevate Rusiji što nije zaštitila Jermene?

Koje ste vi meni perjanice slobodarske misli

Licimurija lvl99

• +1 7
  • Haha 1

The death toll in Nagorno-Karabakh resulting from the Azerbaijani bombardment has reached 32, including 7 civilians (2 children).

Over 200 people are wounded, including 35 civilians (13 children), according to the information gathered by the Armenian Human Rights Defender’s Office.

https://armenpress.am/eng/news/1120042.html

Azeri su saopštili ovo kao povod za napad:

F6YWb_oX0AApsJV?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by vememah
36 minutes ago, Filozof manijak said:

Ček, niko ne osuđuje agresiju Azera i ničim izazvanu vojnu operaciju,

Ček malo, jel bitnije da ničim izazvanu azersku agresiju osudimo mi, bunjištarci vulgaris na PPP-u, ili zakleti saveznik i garant obrane Jermenije, takozvana Rusija? :huh:

• Haha 2

neki postovi su uklonjeni

ko god bude smarao duge ucesnike sa zahtevima da osude nicim izazvanu agresiju i sl. dobice masan ban

to nije svrha ove teme, shvatite

ne odgovarati na ovaj post

Krajnje je zanimljivo da prije 15 godina Rusija nije smatrala da je Sakašvilijeva eskapada na Sjevernu Osetiju bila vojna akcija koju Gruzija sprovodi na sopstvenoj teritoriji, pa je Rusija može iskulirati. :fantom:

Niti je to smatrala za ukrajinsku ATO prije 9 godina.

Hm. :mellow: To su valjda ti suverenistički principi.

Edited by Roger Sanchez
  • +1 2
  • -1 2