IGNORED

BrExit?

jms_uk

:lolol::lolol::lolol: 

Pa hit! Britanski parlament je zvanično najveća hrpa debila na svetu. Bilo bi najbolje da svaki MP odmah podnese ostavku, kao i cela vlada, i da kažu ,,znate šta, probaćemo bez centralne vlasti, jer nam ne ide, jebiga. Ako imate neko pitanje iznad regionalnog nivoa, obratite se Kraljici" :fantom: 

Ovoga puta je carinska unija izgubila sa samo 3 glasa (prošli put 6).

Referendum je izgubio sa 12 razlike (prošli put 27).

Common market sa 21 (mislim da je prošli put bila daleko veća razlika, možda i oko 100)

Predlog da se odustane od brexita izgubio sa 101 razlike.

Pajac Korbin se javlja: (prenosi Guardian):

Jeremy Corbyn says if May can put her deal to the house three times, the other options should get a third chance too.

He says May’s plan has been rejected.

And one of the options tonight was only defeated very narrowly, he says.

Nick Boles napustio Konzervativce:

Nick Boles says he is resigning Tory whip because of party’s unwillingness to compromise

Nick Boles, the Conservative MP behind the common market 2.0 amendment, says he regrets to announce that his amendment has failed.

That is because his party refused to compromise, he says.

He says as a result he will refuse to sit in the Commons as a Conservative.

Two weeks ago Boles resigned from his local association after they disagreed with what he was doing in the Commons to block a no-deal Brexit. At the time he said he wanted to carry on taking the Conservative whip in the Commons. But now he has quit the whip too.

Ken Clarke objasnio:

Ken Clarke, the Tory pro-European, says his customs union did not get a majority because some people’s vote supporters would not back it because they only wanted to back a second referendum. And some MPs would not back it because they wanted common market 2.0, even though they would have been happy with the customs union plan too, he says.

He says he sometimes thinks this house is not very good at doing politics.

Kao što rekoh, hrpa debila.

2 hours ago, hazard said:

Kao što rekoh, hrpa debila.

častan izuzetak su Škoti i Velšani, glasali za Common Market 2.0. ostali su qrac.

Edited by Gandalf

:thumbd:

Isis bride Shamima Begum says she is 'bored' of Brexit

'It’s so boring now that I ask the sisters to flick on to the cartoon channel just to get away from it,' she says from Syrian refugee camp

Svojevremeno, 1991 godine, je Lord Karington pricao o Britancima kao odraslim osobama, a balkanci su bili kao deca/tinejdzeri. Navodno oni znaju sta hoce i umeju racionalno da gledaju na politiku.

Izgleda da su malo izlapeli, pa niti znaju sta rade, ni gde ce dalje. Ko Pera Stambic kad ode na aerodrom pa pita" da li mi to negde idemo, ili nekog cekamo".

2 APRIL 2019

Theresa May opens door to soft Brexit: full text

“We will need a further extension of Article 50 – one that is as short as possible and which ends when we pass a deal.”

I have just come from chairing seven hours of cabinet meetings focused on finding a route out of the current impasse – one that will deliver the Brexit the British people voted for, and allow us to move on and begin bringing our divided country back together.

I know there are some who are so fed up with delay and endless arguments that they would like to leave with no deal next week.

I have always been clear that we could make a success of no deal in the long-term.

But leaving with a deal is the best solution.

So we will need a further extension of Article 50 – one that is as short as possible and which ends when we pass a deal.

And we need to be clear what such an extension is for – to ensure we leave in a timely and orderly way.

This debate, this division, cannot drag on much longer.

It is putting Members of Parliament and everyone else under immense pressure – and it is doing damage to our politics.

Despite the best efforts of MPs, the process that the House of Commons has tried to lead has not come up with an answer.

So today I am taking action to break the logjam: I am offering to sit down with the leader of the opposition and to try to agree a plan – that we would both stick to – to ensure that we leave the European Union and that we do so with a deal.

Any plan would have to agree the current withdrawal agreement – it has already been negotiated with the 27 other members, and the EU has repeatedly said that it cannot and will not be reopened.

What we need to focus on is our future relationship with the EU.

The ideal outcome of this process would be to agree an approach on a future relationship that delivers on the result of the referendum, that both the leader of the opposition and I could put to the house for approval, and which I could then take to next week’s European Council.

However, if we cannot agree on a single unified approach, then we would instead agree a number of options for the future relationship that we could put to the house in a series of votes to determine which course to pursue.

Crucially, the government stands ready to abide by the decision of the house.

But to make this process work, the opposition would need to agree to this too.

The government would then bring forward the Withdrawal Agreement Bill. We would want to agree a timetable for this Bill to ensure it is passed before 22nd May so that the United Kingdom need not take part in European parliamentary elections.

This is a difficult time for everyone.

Passions are running high on all sides of the argument.

But we can and must find the compromises that will deliver what the British people voted for.

This is a decisive moment in the story of these islands.

And it requires national unity to deliver the national interest.

Edited by vememah

Konzerve će sad verovatno pokušati da smene sopstvenu premijerku u parlamentu s obzirom da joj je juče 170 poslanika pisalo da hoće Bregzit bez daljeg odlaganja, tj. u suštini bez dogovora.

Edited by vememah

Cabinet sources say the seven hours of meetings in Downing Street were at times fractious and bad tempered. It is understood that 14 ministers, including Liz Truss, Andrea Leadsom and Gavin Williamson, opposed a long extension to leaving the EU and 10 were in favour, including chancellor Philip Hammond, who made the case for a second referendum.

Williamson asked the prime minister directly how long a Brexit extension she would be willing to accept, but she declined to answer, cabinet sources said.

One cabinet source said a particularly tense moment came when Claire Perry, the climate change minister, “went on a rant” about rightwingers changing the direction of Brexit policy and Geoffrey Cox, the attorney general, “bellowed from the other end of the table” that such language was unhelpful, forcing May to intervene.

One cabinet remainer described Tuesday’s shift as a significant step towards a softer Brexit, and “a triumph of fact over wishful thinking” – but warned that it is unclear whether May’s decision will survive the furious backlash that is likely to ensue in her own party.

Cox, whose evidence that the UK risked being trapped in the Irish backstop indefinitely helped sink May’s deal at the second meaningful vote, urged her to make concessions to Corbyn in order to win a majority.

He spoke after several ministers had argued against any further extension to article 50, and said the government had to shift its position.

“He said, give Labour whatever they want to get it over the line,” said one cabinet source. In what was described by two sources as one of the key moments in the day-long negotiations, Michael Gove, who chaired the Vote Leave campaign, strongly agreed.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/02/theresa-may-calls-for-talks-with-jeremy-corbyn-in-bid-to-save-brexit