IGNORED

BrExit?

jms_uk

Mark Carney - The UK economy today is more than 1% below where it was before the referendum + “Real household incomes are about £900 per household lower than we forecast in May of 2016, which is a lot of money.”

Bloody Remoaners.

UK will build own satellite system if frozen out of EU's Galileo

A senior EU official said, following some fraught negotiations this week, that it had become clear the UK “would like to transform Galileo from a union programme to a joint EU-UK programme, and that is quite a big ask for the EU”.

“They want to have privileged access to the security elements of PRS (the encrypted navigation system for government-authorised users) and to be able to continue manufacturing the security modules which would mean that after Brexit the UK, as a third country, would have the possibility to turn off the signal for the EU,” the official said.

“It also means they are asking for information and the possibility to produce the security modules that would give them information that currently not all member states have.”

The chancellor, Philip Hammond, has warned that the UK will build its own satellite navigation system to rival the European Union’s €10bn Galileo project if Brussels carries out its threat to block access.

AWDjSqk.jpg

Do najsitnijih detalja:

Britain is set to demand that the European Union repay up to 1 billion pounds ($1.34 billion) if the bloc continues to force British companies out of the Galileo satellite navigation system, a government official said.

Stiže i "lol fuck off" odgovor

In what amounts to an initial response from Brussels to a concerted push by the British government to retain access to the system beyond the country’s exit, the official said the European Commission is open to negotiation, but the U.K.’s position is “quite a big ask.”

“I have the impression the U.K. thinks everything has to change on the EU side, so that everything remains the same on the U.K. side,” the official said, adding that London’s demands violated the “legal requirements” agreed by member countries (including Britain) when Galileo was set up.

Britanija pizdi na skup pravila koje je i sama Britanija pisala i sačinjavala.

Neverovatno kakva degeneracija države u manje od dve godine.

Soros-backed campaign to push for new Brexit vote within a year

A campaign to secure a second Brexit referendum within a year and save the UK from “immense damage” is to be launched in days, the philanthropist and financier George Soros has announced.

The billionaire founder of the Open Society Foundation said the prospect of the UK’s prolonged divorce from Brussels could help persuade the British public by a “convincing margin” that EU membership was in their interests.

Prokleti Soroš, šta nam radi.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12.1.2018. at 15:40, jms_uk said:

Ooops!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42669293

Nigel Farage has had his MEP's salary docked by £35,500 after claims he misspent EU funds, the BBC understands.

The ex-UKIP leader was investigated by the European Parliament over claims his office assistant had not been working on EU matters.

Half of his salary has been withheld to recoup the money the Parliament says it is owed.

Da vidimo nesto od bizMisa:

https://www.bp.com/en_ru/russia/about-bp-in-russia/business.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-35365701

Gle, sastajali se sa Rusima izmedju 2015 i 2017.

2 hours ago, Anduril said:

Ocekivano poredjenje baba i zaba da bi se odbranio engleski sovinista. 

A zasto je poredjenje baba i zaba?

Obicno cepidlacis kada treba braniti soviniste a sada ti kao nije jasna razlika izmedju privatnih biznis konekcija i politickih odnosa u vezi referenduma koji se tice cele drzave. 

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic