• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• malkin

• Nemanja Posrbica

• gervasius twinkleminkleson

• freakns

sjajan uvod :Hail: Holandija treba svake godine da dobije etapu...

sutra sprintersko smaranje, ali onda ponedeljak i utorak ocekujemo ludilo :D

Kada su bili u Englenskoj , bilo je do milion ljudi na putevima. Slicno u njemackoj.

Najvise bih volio kada bi prva etapa pocela u NYC. To je nekad bila ideja ali nazalost nemoguca.

ne sećam se da je Tur ozbiljno razmatrao Ameriku za grand depart. kad je to bilo?

znam da je u Zomegnanovo doba svake godine pokretana glasina da će start Đira biti u Vašingtonu... ali to je Zomegnan :D

IMHO, to bi bio totalni cirkus, nema potreba da se biciklisti maltretiraju džet legom i dugim transferom tamo i nazad... a i preskupo bi bilo, ne smem da zamislim kakva je logistika potrebna da 200 biciklista i prateće osoblje prebaciš dva puta preko okeana za manje od nedelju dana.

Edited by malkin

jel nairo dovoljno kul da navijam za njega?

da dopunim odgovor tekstom koji sam kačio pre par godina:

Like so many other great cyclists from Colombia, and from Boyacá in particular, Quintana's parents are peasants, who raised him in what the newspaper El Espectador referred to as "precariously difficult economic conditions". And yet, like with so many others in Colombia, it was that economic reality that brought a bicycle into Quintana's life. His family lived in the settlement* of La Concepcion (near the town of Combita), but the nearest school was 9 miles (16 kilometers) away.

The walk to school was treacherous, and often left a young Nairo absolutely exhausted due to the difficulty of the terrain. There was a bus that could take him there, but with four siblings, there was no money for him to use public transportation of any kind. So the young man's family had to save up, and his father bought a used mountain bike for the equivalent of $30. Nairo treasured the bike, and slowly began to daydream during his rides to school. Every time he rode the bike, he pictured himself racing, and winning a stage that always ended on a mountaintop (which was actually his home), after a lengthy 8% climb. Once there, his parents were always there to greet him when he arrived, but instead of awarding him a yellow or polka dot jersey, he once told a Colombian newspaper, they always put a ruana on him (a Colombian garment similar to a Mexican poncho, but made of thick wool) to shield him from the cold temperatures that are common throughout Boyacá.

kako čovek da ne navija za njega :)

Dobar Nibali :)

Contador u sustini najvise podbacio, mada je sve to prema ocekivanjima. Mislim, mozda ne 100%, ali to je to. Nairo kao sto sam i mislio, oko 15 sekundi. 

Nije nista od ovog beznacajno, ali nece sigurno odlucit tour. No, cesto su ovi prolozi/pocetni TTi dobar indikator forme. 

Contador ne voli ravne hronometre, nema di da zapne. treba njemu malo gore/dole da bi se razmahao... mozda je Froome mogao malo jace da zapne ali realno ocekivano sve za favorite.

Wilco, Gesink i Bauke odlični :)

evo i ja konstatovao! Gesinku dajem do 10. etape da održi privid relevantnosti, ova druga dvojica bi mogli duže da potraju. Edited by malkin

Steta za njega, stvarno .On i Brajkovic su potpuno nestali, manje vise, a obecavali su [Gesink vise, sigurno]. I Andy Schleck mu dodje slican primjer, mada ipak malo drugaciji. 

Edited by gervasius twinkleminkleson