IGNORED

True detective

mammy two shoes

Nedelju dana bez šorke, pa ne ide to tako.

Dakle, kažu da druga sezona neće biti toliko mračna, ali da će biti mraka:

640.jpg

While much of the talk surrounding the new season of True Detective has swirled around who might be cast, many fans have also wondered about the swirling abyss, and how much they can expect to see next year of returning cast favorite, the pitiless void of the human condition. According to HBO’s Michael Lombardo, the darkness will return, to be touched and subsequently touch you back and so on, but its role has been somewhat reduced.

“It’s still dark,” Lombardo said at the Guardian International Television Festival, presumably to a fan clutching an 8 x 10 of the endless obsidian night. “Nic [Pizzolatto, creator] explores the darkness in people’s souls…. It’s not as dark, but it’s not a light ride. Nic likes looking into the crevices of the soul.” And indeed, no matter how Pizzolatto likes to probe them, crevices can contain only so much darkness—particularly in the California sunshine.

Thanks to this free time in its shooting schedule, the darkness of the human soul can also be seen just about every-fucking-where right now.

Picolato nije mogao da dobije iz prostog razloga što je čedo zvano Breaking Bad unapred proglašeno za pobednika ceremonije, tako da je odnelo sve nagrade koje je moglo odneti i u svim tim kategorijama konkurencija nije imala šanse...

ništa, dok ima podjednako i muških i ženskih  -_-

zenske sise i dupeta su lepse od muskih.  -_-

[on] ne sumnjam da ce pizzolatto smisliti probrane sastojke za navlacenje publike.

zenske sise i dupeta su lepse od muskih.  -_-

Ali najlepše je kad su po jedna sisa i po jedan guz izvajani muškobanjaso i grubo, dok su oni drugi ženski zaobljeni -_- Simetrija je mizoginija. Gleichheit, Gleichheit über alles...