• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fren

• MocaVukotic

• Ajant23

• Ravanelli

u vezi ledgeranjegova najbolja je ona u brokeback mountain. za mene veliko iznenađenje. oduvao je onog gyllenhaala i sve ostale. pa i taj joker... šteta, mogao je biti veliki glumac. možda.

Edited by MocaVukotic
Shvatio sam da je poenta da svako okači po jedan, lični izbor za najbolju ulogu
i da se malo izdebatuje... evo, npr, ako sam dobro video, još nema ni jedne brandove uloge...
u vezi ledgeranjegova najbolja je ona u brokeback mountain. za mene veliko iznenađenje. oduvao je onog gyllenhaala i sve ostale. pa i taj joker... šteta, mogao je biti veliki glumac. možda.
meni je najbolji njegov govor (jokerov) kada ga privedu u stanicu. ee ta scena je odlicna!

evo još par ludačkih ulogadr gonzo / benicio del toro (fear and loathing in las vegas, 1998)tumblr_mjkiqucNTg1r0mdrxo1_500.pngDr. Gonzo: As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste.david kleinfeld / sean penn (carlito's way, 1993)hair_carlito-431x300.jpgDavid Kleinfeld: Fuck you and your self-righteous code of the goddamn streets. Did it pull you out of a 30 year stint in only 5 years? No, it didn't, I did. Did it get you acquitted 4 fucking times? No, it didn't, I did, so fuck you, fuck the streets, your whole goddamn world is this big, and there's only one rule, you save your own ass.manny manheim / jon voight (runaway train, 1985)rt01.jpgSara: You're an animal!Manny: No, worse! Human. Human!don logan / ben kingsley (sexy beast, 2000)zk2Z35IWTcqq89yjHjE4c9oX_400.jpgDon: What you think this is the wheel of fortune? You think you can make your dough and fuck off? Leave the table? Thanks Don, see you Don, off to sunny Spain now Don, fuck off Don. Lying in your pool like a fat blob laughing at me, you think I'm gonna have that? You really think I'm gonna have that, ya ponce. All right, I'll make it easy for you. God knows you're fucking trying. Are you gonna do the job? It's not a difficult question, are you gonna do the job, yes or no?

Nominovao bih neku rolu Choi min-sika (otprilike I saw the devil), ali ne znam koliko je pošteno da ocenjujemo glumu na jezicima koje nemamo pojma.A džejka la motu smatram najboljom ulogom koju sam video u životu.