IGNORED

Najbolja muška uloga ikad viđena na filmu

MocaVukotic

ne mora da bude glavna, ali poželjno bi bilo... znači, ono, glumci koji su se raširenim rukama (u butterfly stilu) nadvili nad celim filmom.nominujem1. charles foster kane / orson welles (citizen kane, 1941)98.jpgCharles Foster Kane: You know, Mr. Bernstein, if I hadn't been very rich, I might have been a really great man.Thatcher: Don't you think you are?Charles Foster Kane: I think I did pretty well under the circumstances.Thatcher: What would you like to have been?Charles Foster Kane: Everything you hate.2. marshall will kane / gary cooper (high noon, 1952)Cooper.jpgWill: I've got to, that's the whole thing.3. ethan edwards / john wayne (the searchers, 1956)the+searchers+wayne.jpg[Reverend Clayton delivers a prayer at the Edwards' funeral for Aaron, Martha, and Ben]Ethan: Put an amen to it!Reverend Clayton: I ain't finished yet.Ethan: There's no more time for praying! AMEN!4. michael corleone / al pacino (the godfather, 1972 i the godfather pt.II, 1974)michael-corleone.jpgMichael: My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a president or senator.Kay Adams: Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed.Michael: Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?5. randle mc murphy / jack nicholson (one flew over the cuckoos nest, 1975)12840-14172.jpg[about Nurse Ratched]McMurphy: Well I don't wanna break up the meeting or nothin', but she's somethin' of a cunt, ain't she Doc?6. travis bickle / robert de niro (taxi driver, 1976)Taxi+Driver+(1976)+6.jpgTravis Bickle: Loneliness has followed me my whole life. Everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man... June 8th. My life has taken another turn again. The days can go on with regularity over and over, one day indistinguishable from the next. A long continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is a change.7. jake la motta / robert de niro (raging bull, 1980)1834-2.jpgJake La Motta: [talks about Janiro] I'm gonna open his hole like this. Please excuse my French. I'm gonna make him suffer. I'm gonna make his mother wish she never had him - make him into dog meat... He's a nice, a nice kid. He's a pretty kid, too. I mean I don't know, I gotta problem if I should fuck him or fight him.8. sir / albert finney (the dresser, 1983)2Albert+Finney+in+The+Dresser.jpgSir: 227 Lears... 227 performances of King Lear and I can't remember the first line.9. hannibal lecter / anthony hopkins (silence of the lambs, 1991)tumblr_me66wc4wqZ1r9k417o1_500.jpgHannibal Lecter: Now then, tell me. What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs in the next cell. He hissed at you. What did he say?Clarice Starling: He said, "I can smell your cunt."Hannibal Lecter: I see. I myself cannot. You use Evian skin cream, and sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps, but not today.10. the lieutenant / harvey keitel (bad lieutenant, 1992)18447778.jpgThe Lieutenant: [to Jesus Christ] Mutt! You got something that you want to say to me? You fuck! You ratfuck, you ratfuck! Here's your... What? Say something, I know you're just standing there. What am I gonna do? You gotta say something! Something! You fuck, you fucking stand there and you want me to do every fucking thing! Where were you? Where the fuck are you? Where were you? Where the hell were you? I... I... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I did so many bad things. I'm sorry. I tried to do... I try to do the right thing, but I'm weak, I'm too fucking weak. I need you to help me! Help me! I need you to help me! Forgive me! Forgive me! Forgive me, please! Forgive me, father!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fren

• MocaVukotic

• Ajant23

• Ravanelli

nominujem glumca za film na neengleskom govornom području, da se kojim slučajem oskar dodeljuje i tim glumcima svetska nepravda bi bila da za ovu ulogu ne dobijeDanilo_Bata_Stojković_screen_shot_Balkanski_spijun.jpg

Slabo glumu shvatam, pa otuda nije ni čudo što izostaju gore jedni od omiljenih:Humphrey Bogart - The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948)treasure-of-sierra-madre-5.jpgAlbert Finney - Saturday Night and Sunday MorningSaturday_Night_and_Sunday_Morning_02.jpg

Dva luda Frankenheimera:

Laurence Harvey - The Manchurian Candidate (1962)the-manchurian-candidate-raymond2.jpgRock Hudson - Seconds (1966)Seconds11.jpg

Bruno Ganz - Der Himmel über Berlin (1987)wingsofdesire2.jpgInnokentiy Smoktunovskiy - Gamlet (1964)gamlet_1964-2-1280x720.jpgI jedna koja nije glavna, ali mi je jedna od najdražih:Gunnar Björnstrand - Det sjunde inseglet (1957)seventh-seal-313.jpgOvo mi je prvo palo napamet...Poželjni su mi i kontari vas koji se u to razumete...

Gunnar Björnstrand - Det sjunde inseglet (1957)seventh-seal-313.jpgOvo mi je prvo palo napamet...Poželjni su mi i kontari vas koji se u to razumete...
da, ova je klasik, sjebo je i von sydowa.

1. Война и мир (1967)- Вячеслав Тихонов2.Сталкер (1979) - Александр Кайдановский/Анатолий Солоницын3.Солярис(1972)- Донатас Банионис4.Андрей Рублёв (1966) - Анатолий Солоницын5.Hamlet (1948) - Laurence Olivier6.Popiół i diament (1958)- Zbigniew Cybulski7.Le Samouraï (1967) - Alain Delon8.Иван Грозный (1944) - Николай Черкасов9.Otto e mezzo / (1963) - Marcello Mastroianni10.Nosferatu (1922) - Max Schreck

Edited by Crin-Blanc 1953

potpisujm veci deo mocinog izbora. izostavljam pacina, hopkinsa i kajtela. nominujem bruna ganza u svemu u cemu sam ga gledao.edit: sad tek vidoh ajantovu listu. izvinjenje.

Edited by ikar
2. marshall will kane / gary cooper (high noon, 1952)Cooper.jpgWill: I've got to, that's the whole thing.
+1i da dodam mog favoritaharmonica / charles bronson (once upon a time in the west, 1968)zVx8hsp.jpg

Frank Serpico / Al Pacino (Serpico, 1973)serpico-3-3624096xalye.jpg?v=1a što se epizoda tiče, odgledah skoro Killing Them Softly(2012) i ova scena i gluma Jamesa Gandolfinija me je ostavila bez dahahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Rz9Qr-sI0a kad sam tražio ovu scenu ispostavilo se da su isti akteri glumili u meni jednom od dražih filmova, opet jedna scena i maestralna gluma, True Romance(1993)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY3Q6SlXmZY