IGNORED

NFL 2013

Prospero

amazing stat: ej manuel je prvi qb koga su billsi pokupili svojim 1. pickom na draftu. ikad.
amazing stat je da ga je neko uzeo u R1. Sigurno bi bio tu u drugoj, mozda i u trecoj.Zona uzela G u prvoj rundi. Vec mi se svidja novi front office.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freakns

• Prospero

• teacher

• Frank Pembleton

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Da prijavim i ja sta smo ulovili - S Eric Reid iz LSU, tradovali 31. i 74. pik za Dalasov 18. da bi uzeli Reida. Harbough ga je lovio jos na Stanfordu ali je ovaj odabrao LSU, homestate izmedju ostalog. Od starta je bio prvi izbor tako da kapiram da je Jim nasao ono sto mu je trebalo.

pošto miami već ima wake-a onda valjda nije toliki pritisak na rookie pass rushera.Strengths Tall end/linebacker hybrid with excellent length. Definitely not contact-shy, extends his long arms to land a strong punch on blockers, can disengage to chase plays from behind or grab ballcarriers coming into his area. Also willing to mix it up when challenged. Long strides allow him to cover ground quickly when closing or after his strong get-off with his hand down, but also shows enough bend and short-area quickness to avoid linemen. Lines up against slot receivers and tight ends, managing to stay with them in the open field. Flashes quickness and bend to beat tackles around the corner, can counter with an inside rush or spin move. Quick enough to flatten down the line to make plays on inside runs. Willing to stick his shoulder into a lead blocker to free up other defenders. Weaknesses Might be an end/linebacker 'tweener for some teams due to his tall, lean frame. Must improve upper-body strength to get off blocks and gain leverage against NFL-caliber linemen. His height will make it more difficult for him to get low to stop ballcarriers' momentum or corral them in the open field. Inconsistent working through initial contact to chase plays and finding the ball in the backfield. Susceptible to cut blocks in space, must learn to see and beat them with his hands. Can get knocked off his pass rush route by a strong punch. NFL Comparison Julian Peterson Bottom Line Jordan's 2012 season ended on a down note, as he aggravated a shoulder injury during the team's bowl game. He missed the Senior Bowl and part of the draft process because of it, but Jordan offers a unique blend of comfort in space, length, and pass rush ability. His box scores might not appeal to everyone, but Jordan was frequently asked to cover receivers or tight ends after lining up in the slot opposite them. His future appears to be at strongside linebacker in a four-man front, with the ability to rush the passer, or as an outside linebacker in a three-man front.+ o swapu:The Dolphins traded up for Dion Jordan. In the first test of the Emergency Spoiler Alert System, the Dolphins traded up and tricked virtually every talking head on television by opting for Oregon pass rusher Dion Jordan over Oklahoma offensive tackle Lane Johnson. I'll discuss the value exchanged in Thursday's trades later on in this column, but seeing the Dolphins go after a pass rusher who was expected to fit into a 3-4 was rather surprising. And by passing on Johnson, they can still fashion a deal with their other second-round pick for Chiefs left tackle Branden Albert, although it will likely require more than the 54th overall selection to make it work.Jordan is a symbol of this draft in one very prominent way; for whatever dreams his athleticism fosters in the hearts of general managers, he hasn't actually played all that great during his time at school. His 14.5 sacks would be a nifty senior year total, but that accounts for Jordan's entire output in four years at school. Jarvis Jones, for comparison, had 14.5 sacks this past season, and that was in a much tougher conference.

mi ulovili Revisa... sada u drugoj da padne Jesse Williams, i ja se spremam za SB
Ne znam da li da se smejem ili fejspalmujen, pa idem na jedno i drugo... :lol: :isuse:Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Ne znam da li da se smejem ili fejspalmujen, pa idem na jedno i drugo... :lol: :isuse:Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
znamo da ne znas...malo... cudni pickovi u 2 i 3 za nas. nama DL treba ko lebac a mi prvo uzimamo Banksa(depth u secondaryju, ae, razumljivo) a onda Glannona?! :o razumem da misle da je ovo mozda Freemanu poslednja sezona, tj ako usere nece ga opet potpisati, ali Glennon je reach nevidjeni. kako cemo sada zakrpiti DL neam pojma :s

glennon je pocket passer, plus će mu trebati bar 1 sezona da drži playbook. ako nemate natprosečno dobru OL da ga čuva onda je ovo bačen pick.

Moji uzeli DE, jbga CMIII treba kontra stranu bar meni tako izgleda.Onda RB koji ide kroz teklove...Send from WC šolja by BVK

:lol:Verbatim transcript from NFL Network broadcast:Rich Eisen: The pick is in. Do you think it's going to be Geno Smith?Brian Billick: No, God, I think that just becomes a mess. Oh my God. You take two defensive guys, you've done nothing to help the offense, now you're going to bring in the second round a quarterback, with Mark Sanchez's issues? You might as well just blow it up right now.Mike Mayock: And the other thing is I look at their roster, Coach, I only see 6 offensive linemen on their roster right now. They couldn't even go out there and play 7 on 7. At some point they've got to start filling in some linemen to block for Sanchez.Rich Eisen: And it's a fan favorite from Hofstra that is at the Commissioner's side to make the pick.Roger Goodell: To announce the New York Jets' selection, please welcome, from Hofstra University, an undrafted free agent in 1995, wide receiver Wayne Chrebet.Wayne Chrebet: With the 39th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select Geno Smith.Rich Eisen: Oh, did they go ahead and do it! Oh my lord! And Tebow's still on the roster! Let the good times roll, baby! Oh, there's not enough space on back pages for this one! What does it mean? What does it mean? If we could only have a camera on Mark Sanchez right now!(Pictures of Jets fans in shock, holding their heads, booing, thumbs down. And a New England fan in a Welker jersey with a huge smile on his face)Rich Eisen: Look at this guy, he is stunned silent.

mayock za menelika watsona, decka koji je dosao iz manchestera da igra kosarku, a zavrsio kao pik oaklanda:He has no idea what he is doing, but he is gifted as all get-out." :lol: