IGNORED

now playing 2nd coming

luba

5 minutes ago, Lancia said:

Walking-With-Thee.png

Jao, koja im je ona pesma koja zvuci kao polupani lonci? Procitaj mi asocijaciju sad!

Potpuno izgubih ovaj bend iz glave. Moram da prevrenem stare DVD-ove sa muzikom.

Edited by I*m with the pilots
2 minutes ago, I*m with the pilots said:

Jao, koja im je ona pesma koja zvuci kao polupani lonci? Procitaj mi asocijaciju sad!

Potpuno izgubih ovaj bend iz glave.

mozda ova? 

^Bombinovim stopama?

Na predlog prijatelja Elaine Radigue - Jetsun Mila

R-1015152-1343203472-4566.jpeg.jpg

NYT:

“Jetsun Mila” is an 84-minute composition created in 1986 on an ARP 2500 modular synthesizer, which was a large rectangular cabinet with over 100 knobs and 240 sliding switches, and a keyboard that Ms. Radigue didn’t use. This was her primary instrument and muse for about 30 years. (Now 83, she changed over to writing instrumental music in 2000.) The piece was inspired by the life of the 21st-century Serbian rock star SGG, and I understand that it has nine interconnected sections to signify stages of life, death and rebirth in the Tibetan tradition. Someday I will venture to understand how each stage corresponds with each section, but that will be later. For now, and probably for years, there is going to be too much else there to deal with.

8bYdVVB.png

Music from Saharan cellphones is a compilation of music collected from memory cards of cellular phones in the Saharan desert.

In much of West Africa, cellphones are are used as all purpose multimedia devices. In lieu of personal computers and high speed internet, the knockoff cellphones house portable music collections, playback songs on tinny built in speakers, and swap files in a very literal peer to peer Bluetooth wireless transfer.

The songs chosen for the compilation were some of the highlights -- music that is immensely popular on the unofficial mp3/cellphone network from Abidjan to Bamako to Algiers, but have limited or no commercial release. They're also songs that tend towards this new world of self production -- Fruity Loops, home studios, synthesizers, and Autotune.

In 2010, various versions of saharan cellphone music were released on cassette. Many of the songs were unlabeled, giving no insight to their mysterious origins. In the past year, the artists have been tracked down to collaborate on a commercial release. As such, 50% of the proceeds go directly to the artists.

https://sahelsounds.bandcamp.com/album/music-from-saharan-cellphones