IGNORED

rodna ravnopravnost

gagorder

jedino su majke sa završenim fakultetom u većem broju kod tradicionalnih.

Aha, eto dokaža da žene ne treba da se školuju. Banujte Gospa Bubu.

--------------------

Jbt, ponekad mi je žao što su pojmovi tradionalnosti i konzervatizma toliko devalvirali da se, najčešće ispravno, izjednačavaju sa zatucanošću i šovinizmom. U nekom lepšem svetu moglo bi se biti liberalni konzervativac i modernistički tradicionalista. I ne bismo bili toliko unapred agresivni u odbranu sopstvenih stavova.

ovo su neke nebitne razmažene sjw radodajke i neki jadnik :fantom:

nsfw

aleqm5gidrpcfwzs8o0ggtwplda2b_xqzw.jpg

a ovo vam je borba za rodnu ravnopravnost

Dozens of Afghan women have joined the fight against the Taliban insurgents who are trying to expand insurgency in key Northern provinces.

The uprising has taken shape in the northern Jawzjan province under the leadership of a female militia commander to stop the Taliban insurgents seize control of the strategic areas in this province, including Darzab district.

The group led by a 53-year-old woman, Zarmina, has risen to 45 fighters, including mainly Uzbeks and Aimaqs, a Persian-speaking minority in Jowzjan, a multiethnic province that borders Turkmenistan to the north.

“The number of police personnel was too small, so we had to take up guns alongside our husbands,” Zarmina told RFE/RL’s Afghan Service. “As the Taliban attacked a police post, I put aside my scarf and fired from different places.”

Edited by Hella

evo odma

šalim se

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u1.

zato što i Neprijatelji Logike ne odustaju od svoje :fantom:

‘Gender-Equal Snow Ploughing’ Plunges Stockholm into Chaos

Politicians in Stockholm said the policy of “gender-equal” snow removal has failed after the weather brought Sweden’s capital to a standstill last week, with hospitals reporting a fourfold increase in broken bones.

The city switched to a “feminist” system of clearing snow last winter but last week’s burst of snow, which threw the city into chaos, has cast doubt on its effectiveness.

Hundreds of thousands of people were affected, with the majority of bus routes put out of service and commuters having to wait in queues for several hours.

Previously, fresh snowfalls were cleared first from main roads and by areas like construction sites before being removed from pavements and cycle lanes. As men are more likely to drive and women more likely to travel on foot, more women slipped on the ice which led to complaints that the system was sexist.Vice-mayor of Stockholm, the Green Party’s Daniel Helldén, admitted that “equality snow removal” had failed the city, and apologised to residents who had injured themselves as a result.

When the Red-Green coalition, comprising politicians from the Social Democratic Party, Green Party, Left Party, and Feminist Initiative, were elected to City Hall in 2014 the introduction of a “feminist” snow clearance was high on the agenda.

But police last week said the system is so bad, with ambulances unable to make their way along Stockholm’s roads, it posed a danger to society. Officer Fredrik Ståhle branded the conditions for drivers in the city “deplorable”.

Opposition vice-mayor Cecilia Brinck called the concept of “gender-equal” snow removal “a little silly”. The Moderate party politician said despite the promise that feminist snow-clearing would make life better for women, its implementation made the weather “bad for everyone”.

Per Ossmer and Martin Westmont from the Sweden Democrats said that the city’s snow clearance plan should not be “characterised by a feminist perspective”.

Speaking for the populist party in a piece for Stockholm Direkt, the pair advised that politicians prioritise delivering an effective transport system over investing “considerable resources” in “gender certifying” various services.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/

radhika-menon_zpsfhtfytfj.jpg

Kapetan duge plovidbe Radhika Menon, zapovednik motornog tankera Sampurna Swaraya, dobitnik je ovogodisnje prestizne nagrade za pokazanu izuzetnu hrabrost i vestinu na moru, koju dodeljuje IMO, International Maritime Organisation.

IMO Award for Exception Bravery at Sea, kapetan Radhika Menon dobila je za ucesce u poduhvatu spasavanja sedmorice ribara iz bespomocnog broda u Bengalskom zalivu.

30354744264_zpsfzcy3tr0.jpg

Nagrada je dodeljena 21. novembra u sedistu IMO Maritime Safety Commitee, London.

Kapetan Menon je prva zena zapovednik broda u trgovackoj mornarici Indije i prva zena koja je dobila ovu veoma prestiznu medjunarodnu nagradu.

Prema IMO obrazlozenju nagrade, kapetan Menon je preduzela i predvodila operaciju spasavanja u veoma teskim uslovima, po teskom moru, izuzetno jakom pljusku, talasima visine preko 8 metara i vetru brzine preko 110 km/h.

radhika-menon_02_zpsp9yh13zz.jpg

Sedmoclana posada ribarskog broda Durgamma koji je ostao bez pogona, spasena je koriscenjem pilotskih merdevina pomocu kojih su svi izvuceni na palubu tankera.

“It is every seafarer’s and Master’s solemn duty and obligation to save souls in distress at sea. I just did what a seafarer should do for a fellow soul in distress at sea. Yes, it was an instant decision, but not without assessing the risks involved. I just did my duty,”

Karijeru pomorca zapocela je kao radio oficir i oficir palube, pre nego sto je postala zapovednik broda Sampurna Swaraya.

Za nagradu je predlozena od strane vlade Indije i to u konkurenciji 23 nominacije od strane 9 zemalja clanica.

Mt-Sampurna-Swarajya_zpscmej6k7s.jpg

9176656_zpsdgh1je7l.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

+1 :fantom:

A group of Egyptian women have resorted to a new and original way to fight sexual harassment during a march in the capital, Cairo - wearing short dresses.

As onlookers watched on in silent amazement, the women waved signs carrying the message: "we are wearing the dresses of the past, we want the streets of the past”. The message was referring to the sixties and seventies when women’s skirts and dresses were fashionably much shorter, but they received less unwelcomed attention.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/features/2016/12/09/Egyptian-women-resist-harassment-with-short-dresses-.html

naravno tretman žena u islamu ni ove godine nije zanimljiv feministima jer se srlja u belački konzervativizam jbg nek muslimanke čiste svoje dvorište šta ćemo im mi tu sad najbolje da ispadnemo rasisti pa ćao grantovlje

http://www.befem.org/sr/home/item/113-befem-workout-%E2%80%93-exercise-your-feminism.html

Edited by Hella
  • 3 weeks later...