IGNORED

Star Wars

Razzmatazz

Over at Business Insider, they quote from a couple of Guinness' letters, as cited in Alec Guinness: The Official Biography. (Disclaimer: I couldn't find these letters in the Google Books edition of the book, but the relevant page wasn't included in the preview.) Prior to accepting the role, Guinness wrote to his friend:

I have been offered a movie (20th Cent. Fox) which I may accept, if they come up with proper money. London and N. Africa, starting in mid-March. Science fiction – which gives me pause – but is to be directed by Paul [sic] Lucas who did "American Graffiti, which makes me feel I should. Big part. Fairy-tale rubbish but could be interesting perhaps.

And once he was on set, Guinness was no more impressed, writing to his friend:

... new rubbish dialogue reaches me every other day on wadges of pink paper – and none of it makes my character clear or even bearable. I just think, thankfully, of the lovely bread, which will help me keep going until next April even if Yahoo collapses in a week ... I must off to studio and work with a dwarf (very sweet – and he has to wash in a bidet) and your fellow countrymen Mark Hamill and Tennyson (that can't be right) Ford. Ellison (? – No!) – well, a rangy, languid young man who is probably intelligent and amusing. But Oh, God, God, they make me feel ninety – and treat me as if I was 106. – Oh, Harrison Ford – ever heard of him?

Milk the fools! MILK THEM!

During Disney’s quarterly earnings call yesterday, the executive stated that at least three "spin-off" movies are in development for parallel release with the new Star Wars sequel trilogy.

News about companion movies accompanying the main sequel trilogy movies isn’t totally new—Disney has been saying for some time now that Episodes VII-IX won’t be their only dip into the Star Wars well. The spin-off movies could be released in the gaps between the sequel trilogy films. Disney CFO Jay Rasulo told Variety last September that "one Star Wars trilogy film or 'origin story film' would also appear on the release schedule each year," and LucasFilm President Kathleen Kennedy noted in January that the planned spin-off films won’t impinge on the mainline sequel saga plans.

:lolol:

• 2 weeks later...

kupila sam nekom detetu lego imperial star destroyer ali ne znam kako da mu obnjasnim sta je to. koji je 'kanonski' prevod na srpski? 

jbt što meni to niko nikad nije kupio kad sam imao 7-8 godina :(

kupila sam nekom detetu lego imperial star destroyer ali ne znam kako da mu obnjasnim sta je to. koji je 'kanonski' prevod na srpski? 

Prelazni korak do Star Treka i Enterprajza.

jbt što meni to niko nikad nije kupio kad sam imao 7-8 godina :(

a ja kupila i stoji na polici, ceka me da sastavim, a ne smem da diram jer je poklon. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Svako ko okači bilo šta u vezi nova tri filma (ili eventualne buduće 3D verzije), biće okačen viseći za noge, glava mu umočena u marmeladu od šipka i onda spuštena u mravinjak.Nije red da se skupljamo samo na Desanci enivej.

Izašao je neki tizer za StarWars VII, ali ne vidi se ništa osim koliko su Ford i Hamil omatorili.

:misko: