IGNORED

Ђускање са змајовима

porucnik vasic

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This lavishly illustrated volume is a comprehensive history of the Seven Kingdoms, providing vividly constructed accounts of the epic battles, bitter rivalries, and daring rebellions that lead to the events of A Song of Ice and Fire and HBO’s Game of Thrones. In a collaboration that’s been years in the making, Martin has teamed with Elio M. García, Jr., and Linda Antonsson, the founders of the renowned fan site Westeros.org—perhaps the only people who know this world almost as well as its visionary creator.

Collected here is all the accumulated knowledge, scholarly speculation, and inherited folk tales of maesters and septons, maegi and singers, including

• full-color artwork and maps, with more than 170 original pieces
• full family trees for Houses Stark, Lannister, and Targaryen
• in-depth explorations of the history and culture of Westeros
100% all-new material, more than half of which Martin wrote specifically for this book

The definitive companion piece to George R. R. Martin’s dazzlingly conceived universe, The World of Ice & Fire is indeed proof that the pen is mightier than a storm of swords.

Kapiram da ti ipak trebaju zaludjenici da prikupe sve to i organizuju te ilustracije a debeli je klimao glavom i govorio sta da rade  ... 

Ja sam čuo za to slušajući podcastoficeandfire.com, gostovale su autorke bar dva puta. (Podcast inače preporučujem kad su starije epizode u pitanju, posle su se dosta rasplinuli, nisam odavno slušao...Možda probam opet ako se ispostavi da se Mimi vratila, ona obično deli moje utiske kad je serija u pitanju.)

• 3 weeks later...

Svaki put kad neko nesto napise na ovom topiku imam podsvesni milisekund nade da je GRRM objavio konacan datum izlaska TWoW. Nikad neću biti u pravu i umreću pre nego što saznam kako su se stvari završile. Ili će umreti Martin.

Isto. :(

Šanse nema da izađe u aprilu za seriju, obično se prvo opali neki release date godinu dana unapred kad im debeli kaže da se kraj nazire negde tamo na horizontu, onda u jednom trenutku stiže očekivana objava da je pisanje završeno, and verily there's much rejoicing, onda još nekoliko duuugih meseci čekanja da se to sve spakuje i izda. 

Jedino ako si mislio da izađe uz onu tamo sezonu, 2016., što bi već bilo koliko-toliko realno.

Edited by Weenie Pooh