IGNORED

Dobra plata, dobro mesto, jeftin real estate

noskich

Neka, neka, premijer nam je obecao jedan milion novih kuca. A ko ce da ih sagradi ne zna ni on sam. 

Master Builders Australia (MBA) CEO Denita Wawn says the nation’s construction industry is not building enough new homes to meet demand.

The MBA has forecast that just 169,630 new homes will be built nationwide in 2022-23, well below the 200,000 that are needed each year to meet population demand.

Jel može Denita da objasni kojom magijom NSW očekuje 8% rasta stanovništva godišnje (500 000 čeljadi)?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Jeziva Australija: https://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/smart/inflation-pushing-price-of-looking-for-a-job-beyond-reach-for-many-australians/news-story/c137dff9aa8fd7e908a1d5a675942d11

A growing number of Australians are now too poor to work as inflationary pressures push the price of looking for a job beyond reach.

The cost of mobile phones and the internet – essential for communicating with prospective employers – has skyrocketed and, for the most disadvantaged jobseekers, finding work has become an “impossible dream’’, says Nicole Dwyer, chief executive of not-for-profit employment services provider Workskil Australia.

Rising costs of fuel and public transport make it difficult for job seekers to get to interviews and very few can afford suitable clothes to make a good impression with recruiters, Dwyer says.

“They aren’t eating three square meals a day, they’re having to let go of their cars, they’re struggling to maintain their mobile phones, and their rent is going up or they’re losing their homes.

But with rising living costs, the Adelaide man had to save six months just to afford a pair of shoes

Komentar ispod:

"Rob
1 day ago
Exactly.
My first job I was living in a tent in an aboriginal camp , picking tomatoes.
But I made enough to move in to a boarding house , and start working for a transport company.
At one state on the tomato farm I had no money , living on eating tomatoes.
I "bit" an aboriginal for enough money to buy some bread.
He gave me all he had on him , 87cents , which in those days allowed me to get some bread , and camp pie to have with my tomatoes.
When I got my first pay I went to pay him $2.
But he said to me " no mate , you keep it"
"Someday someone will be in the same situation you were in , and you will help them".
Some sage advise for a young fella , that I have never forgotten."

@Zverilla @Draguljce

@Time Crisis @dragance

Edited by noskich
30 minutes ago, noskich said:

Jeziva Australija: https://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/smart/inflation-pushing-price-of-looking-for-a-job-beyond-reach-for-many-australians/news-story/c137dff9aa8fd7e908a1d5a675942d11

A growing number of Australians are now too poor to work as inflationary pressures push the price of looking for a job beyond reach.

The cost of mobile phones and the internet – essential for communicating with prospective employers – has skyrocketed and, for the most disadvantaged jobseekers, finding work has become an “impossible dream’’, says Nicole Dwyer, chief executive of not-for-profit employment services provider Workskil Australia.

Rising costs of fuel and public transport make it difficult for job seekers to get to interviews and very few can afford suitable clothes to make a good impression with recruiters, Dwyer says.

“They aren’t eating three square meals a day, they’re having to let go of their cars, they’re struggling to maintain their mobile phones, and their rent is going up or they’re losing their homes.

But with rising living costs, the Adelaide man had to save six months just to afford a pair of shoes

Komentar ispod:

"Rob
1 day ago
Exactly.
My first job I was living in a tent in an aboriginal camp , picking tomatoes.
But I made enough to move in to a boarding house , and start working for a transport company.
At one state on the tomato farm I had no money , living on eating tomatoes.
I "bit" an aboriginal for enough money to buy some bread.
He gave me all he had on him , 87cents , which in those days allowed me to get some bread , and camp pie to have with my tomatoes.
When I got my first pay I went to pay him $2.
But he said to me " no mate , you keep it"
"Someday someone will be in the same situation you were in , and you will help them".
Some sage advise for a young fella , that I have never forgotten."

@Zverilla @Draguljce

@Time Crisis @dragance

Veci deo covecanstva zivi bedno,zamisli tek Banglades Indoneziju i slicno. Bros siromasnih Aussija sigurno je ispod 30%.

• +1 1

Fenomenalan tekst! 

Kako talibani žale za starim danima borbe nakon što su se upecali u mrežu plutokratsku: https://www.vice.com/sr/article/3ad3z8/nedostaju-nam-dani-dzihada-talibanske-birokrate-mrze-sto-moraju-da-rade-onlajn-ceo-dan

"Nedostaju nam dani džihada", Talibanske birokrate mrze što moraju da rade onlajn ceo dan

Intervjui sa pet bivših talibanskih boraca otkrivaju užasnu muku kancelarijskog života u velikom gradu.

Talibani mnogo jasnije mogu da vide ovaj sistem u kojem mi plivamo kao ribe u vodi, a vodu ni ne primećujemo, podrazumeva se...

Edited by noskich
2 hours ago, noskich said:

Fenomenalan tekst! 

Kako talibani žale za starim danima borbe nakon što su se upecali u mrežu plutokratsku: https://www.vice.com/sr/article/3ad3z8/nedostaju-nam-dani-dzihada-talibanske-birokrate-mrze-sto-moraju-da-rade-onlajn-ceo-dan

"Nedostaju nam dani džihada", Talibanske birokrate mrze što moraju da rade onlajn ceo dan

Intervjui sa pet bivših talibanskih boraca otkrivaju užasnu muku kancelarijskog života u velikom gradu.

Talibani mnogo jasnije mogu da vide ovaj sistem u kojem mi plivamo kao ribe u vodi, a vodu ni ne primećujemo, podrazumeva se...

Snimio je davno Mića Popović čitav film "Delije" o braći Isidoru i Gvozdenu na tu temu. Bolje da pogledaš nego da radiš onlajn po ceo dan i da nam otkrivaš toplu vodu.

SaE

Hmm, pa kažu neki da su sve priče već ispričane od antičkih vremena i samo se recikliraju. Što ne znači da treba da odustanemo od novih priča, a verovatno to ne bismo mogli ni kada bi hteli.

32 minutes ago, noskich said:

Hmm, pa kažu neki da su sve priče već ispričane od antičkih vremena i samo se recikliraju. Što ne znači da treba da odustanemo od novih priča, a verovatno to ne bismo mogli ni kada bi hteli.

Samo ti lepo pogledaj Mićin film do kraja. Dobro će da ti dođe da bar na kratko prekineš užas kancelarijskog života u velikom gradu i mučenje plivanjem kroz vodu koju ni ne primećuješ.

SaE