IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

Koliko li se sendviča zaradi za jednu smenu u EU... sigurno imaju sve moguće priloge i salate, a ne kao mi sirotinja ovamo :sad: 

Koliko li se sendviča zaradi za jednu smenu u EU... sigurno imaju sve moguće priloge i salate, a ne kao mi sirotinja ovamo :sad: 
Big mac meal with xl french fries and large coke.

Sent from my F8132 using Tapatalk

Da li sam ja nesto propustio ili je ovo prvi put da se pominje termin " kineska ekonomska agresija"?

China’s Strategies of Economic Aggression

Inace, ovo ne stavljam da Tramparin topik, jer je ocito prica daleko shira. Citat iz dokumenta:

In FBI Director Wray’s view, Chinese non-traditional collectors “are exploiting the very open research and development environment that we have, which we all revere. But they're taking advantage of it, so one of the things we're trying to do is view the China threat as not just the whole-of-government threat, but a whole-of-society threat on their end, and I think it's going to take a whole-of-society response by us.”

:sad:

Mnuchin says it is “very unfair” that the EU has put tariffs on other things in response to US steel and aluminum tariffs, calls it politically motivated.

Moog Asks Customers to Protest Trump Tariffs
The North Carolina-based synth company states it will likely have to make layoffs, possibly move overseas due to new policy

The Trump administration recently began imposing new tariffs on steel and other imported products. Earlier this month, it announced an additional 25% tariff increase on electronic components and tech goods from China. Various American manufacturers, including Harley Davidson and General Motors, have warned the tariffs will threaten American jobs. Now, North Carolina-based synthesizer manufacturer Moog has issued a similar statement to its customers, urging them to call their representatives and ask for the tariff to be reconsidered before it goes into effect on July 6.

“These tariffs will immediately and drastically increase the cost of building our instruments, and have the very real potential of forcing us to lay off workers and could (in a worst case scenario) require us to move some, if not all, of our manufacturing overseas,” the letter reads. “We ask that you will support us by imploring our elected officials to recognize that these tariffs are seriously harmful to American businesses like Moog.”

Da zanemarimo na trenutak ko je kreator i donosilac ove nove carinske politike, ali postoji li neki makar pokusaj racionalnog objasnjenja zasto se ovako nesto radi i nagovestaj ideje sa kojom se ovo radi i na koji nacin i kada ce Amerika i njena privreda imati korist od ovakve politke? 

Ali evo neke kompanije kazu kako ce morati zbog ovoga da otpustaju ljude ili cak u nekom trenutku izmestaju prozivodnju iz USA. 

Hoce li njihove domace komponente i sirovine pojeftiniti zbog ovoga? 

Tramparina ideja je da će te koje pobegnu iz zemlje zbog njegovih genijalnih ekonomskih reformi biti tretirane kao izdajničke, tj. biće im uskraćen pristup američkom tržištu. Because free market = command economics, shut up.

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka featured and unfeatured this topic