• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weenie Pooh

• Calavera

• Razzmatazz

• MayDay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... Panel mediator Rosemary Neill noted Game of Thrones was the most pirated show of 2012 and that 10 per cent of the downloads came from Australia.Game of Thrones director David Petraca shrugged and said the illegal downloads did not matter because such shows thrived on “cultural buzz” and capitalised on the social commentary they generated. “That’s how they survive,” he told the crowd gathered at the University of Western Australia.
It is known.
jel zauzeta tiha patnja odredjene mlade dame?? btw, banderas bi bio idealan za ovu ulogu
Kakav je Legolas, strašno :D :isuse:

Recite, koja bi uloga u Season 4 odgovarala Gervaisu, a koja Arthuru Dentu? Može neko i u Season 5. I was thinking Ricky as archmaester Marwyn, and Freeman as Aeron Greyjoy, taman da The Office pusti pipke preko celog serijala...

Gervaise je smršao, ali u Office vreme mogao je da glumi Mace Tyrella. Freeman bi mogao da bude Dolorous Edd, što već glumi u Office.

primetih- pre 12 minuta okačene fotke, a već blizu 2 hiljade lajkova kod arje i džona!šta rade naši sapatnici, nestrpljivci, ljubitelji Got-a!? samo drežde po netu i love nove informacije. :lolol:

Edited by stormy