IGNORED

whistleblowers: wikileaks, snowden i...

DarkAttraktor

Uhapsilo nekog Svedjanina. Bez optuznice, po sistemu "videcemo" Policija napisala tvit da je doticni priveden jer je pisao na interntu pod laznim imenom. Kao, Asanzov ortak a zna se sa bivsim ministrom spoljnih poslova u vladi Koree, Rikardom Patinjom.

Desnicarski i rezimski novinari svrsavaju a "nezavisni intelektualci" u nedostatku logicne odbrane pribegavaju uobicajenoj relativizaciji "Korea je jos gori."

Prilicno jezivo. I posle Koree Korea.

8 hours ago, Weenie Pooh said:

100% tačne, potvđene informacije? Slave što će najzad najebati čovek koji im je pomogao da naprave informed choice. 

jedno su informacije, nešto sasvim drugo kako informacije pakuješ i pokušaš da prodaš javnosti. mada si u pravu, 100% "tačno" - nisu oni tvrdili da je Marina Abramović satanista, već su samo postavljali pitanja. a retardi se primili da im se serviraju informacije.

https://www.facebook.com/wikileaks/posts/warning-graphic-contentspirit-cooking-the-most-disturbing-podesta-email-yetemail/1142255062476271/

In perhaps the most disturbing Wikileaks release to date, Tony Podesta (John Podesta’s brother) is invited to a “Spirit Cooking” dinner with performance artist Marina Abramovic. Dinner with a famous artist might sound deeply mundane, but there is far more to this story.

So, we have to ask, did John Podesta’s brother invite him to go drink semen mixed with breast milk? Yikes.

Edited by Gandalf
On ‎13‎.‎4‎.‎2019‎. at 1:51, Gandalf said:

jedno su informacije, nešto sasvim drugo kako informacije pakuješ i pokušaš da prodaš javnosti. mada si u pravu, 100% "tačno" - nisu oni tvrdili da je Marina Abramović satanista, već su samo postavljali pitanja. a retardi se primili da im se serviraju informacije.

https://www.facebook.com/wikileaks/posts/warning-graphic-contentspirit-cooking-the-most-disturbing-podesta-email-yetemail/1142255062476271/

In perhaps the most disturbing Wikileaks release to date, Tony Podesta (John Podesta’s brother) is invited to a “Spirit Cooking” dinner with performance artist Marina Abramovic. Dinner with a famous artist might sound deeply mundane, but there is far more to this story.

So, we have to ask, did John Podesta’s brother invite him to go drink semen mixed with breast milk? Yikes.

Umjetnost, brale.

2 hours ago, zorglub said:

Pokušavam da razumem ovaj tvit, ali mi ne ide.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/19/media/seth-rich-mueller-report/index.html

The brother of Seth Rich, the slain Democratic National Committee staffer whose unsolved murder became the basis for conspiracy theories on the far-right, called on media figures who peddled unfounded claims about his family to "take responsibility for the unimaginable pain" they had caused them.

The plea from Aaron Rich came one day after the redacted version of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report was released to the public. Mueller's report said that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange "made several public statements" that implied Seth Rich leaked him the trove of DNC documents "apparently" in an effort "designed to obscure the source of the materials" the website was releasing.

"The special counsel has now provided hard facts that demonstrate this conspiracy is false," Aaron Rich said in a statement provided to CNN on Friday. "I hope that the people who pushed, fueled, spread, ran headlines, articles, interviews, talk and opinion shows, or in any way used my family's tragedy to advance their political agendas -- despite our pleas that what they were saying was not based on any facts -- will take responsibility for the unimaginable pain they have caused us."
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic